Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5C877356-E9E8-4593-88F6-59E325B98B5A.png

I think this was taken a while ago....the mirror in the cave isn’t up? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Out of her last 5 Instagram posts only 1 hasn’t been an ad or gifted! Thought she was slowing down with the ads

Reactions: 1
Someone make a new thread, don't be scared!
It would be good to have a new thread before tonight's Ad sorry I mean video.

Reactions: 4
A 30 odd year old man on insta stories with his mates on an all dayer makes me cringe! But he does have Poppy today and has cleaned the house whilst Mrs M goes galavanting with the older 2. Must say my other half would be passed out on the sofa or still in bed so Mrs M is lucky in that respect.
Aw bless Cinderella staying at home to clean. I suppose someone has to have their finger hovering over the delete/block button 24/7?

It is a shame.

She said before that Safiyah is tired if they keep her up later. Obviously she is going to be tired at night if she has been up since 5am - why not just keep her up later, gradually and she should surely start to sleep later? No?!
You just make way too much sense for Reb to ever think of this.

Not sure how to make a new thread but the suggestions are so good you creative lot! My fav is The lying, the mooch and the 2 day clothes in the wardrobe! ?

Right everyone... I've been having a little think over the last couple of days. Does anyone know how to create polls? Ones we could use on this site to vote?
You can do it on tattle, create a thread in the general forum and you can write several questions then just link to it from here.

Reactions: 2
She really is making things worse for herself, isn’t she? Not following the #ad, #spon, #gifted rules and posting way too many ads (plus she used a breast cancer scare to advertise Next, vile) = followers notice this and they comment about it and of course, what does she do? Delete all of them since they’re ‘negative,’ which makes her posts look like she only gets about 10-12 comments. That’s all she is left with, have a look at her latest posts. And she has 81.5K followers?? Surely potential sponsors will notice this?

Reactions: 6
Erm, thought someone got a response back from APA saying they'd gifted her " nothing", ( along with Oak Furniture Land). So why do not one, but two, trips now say tickets were " gifted" ? ?
And think about it Reb, what a " Reverse Advent" that would have been for a family somewhere, did you really need both those trips so close together, do you not think your " Sooooooooo empathetic girlies" would have loved this?
Pleased to hear you put your hand in your pocket for your children's outfits, but proof read before posting love ..........what was it " earlier this year" or " all last year" makes absoloooooootly no sense.
PS In your other post what IS the connection between "bread" ?? and sleep, do you use wholemeal or white or Pat's funcy Finest Jalapeno Bloomer.............??

She spelt ‘granola’ wrong??‍♀
She's as thick as they come! Her spelling is awful.

Erm, thought someone got a response back from APA saying they'd gifted her " nothing", ( along with Oak Furniture Land). So why do not one, but two, trips now say tickets were " gifted" ? ?
And think about it Reb, what a " Reverse Advent" that would have been for a family somewhere, did you really need both those trips so close together, do you not think your " Sooooooooo empathetic girlies" would have loved this?
Pleased to hear you put your hand in your pocket for your children's outfits, but proof read before posting love ..........what was it " earlier this year" or " all last year" makes absoloooooootly no sense.
PS In your other post what IS the connection between "bread" ?? and sleep, do you use wholemeal or white or Pat's funcy Finest Jalapeno Bloomer.............??
That was probably me! I emailed the theatre and Oak Furniture land and they both denied gifting her anything. I'm slightly confused. I did have a rant to say I was disappointed that she would be gifted so much when they clearly don't need freebies and it would have been a nice gesture for them to have gifted it to disadvantaged folk instead

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.