Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems poor old S was a disappointment all round....not that you’d know it by Rebs behaviour mind!! ?

I’m sorry but Rebecca no. You do not have a great management team. It’s criminal the advice they’re giving you when your wage supports those three lovely little girls. They are willing to run your social media into the ground with totally unauthentic ads, to line THEIR pockets. If they had even a shred of decency they’d have recommended you had an ad break after DLP fiasco.
Trust me. That is not management. It’s greed.
But she’s as greedy as them so zero sympathy for her!

Reactions: 6
A newbie here, I love this thread, it has taken me a good while to read all the thread, I remember a while ago Lee was complaining about the amount the electric and gas was costing, so he was shopping around for a better deal, I cannot find the vlog now, so maybe it was on of those that were deleted, surely this house the utilities will be double the cost?.

Also I noticed this house has a front hedge, I have one half the size and it takes me 2 hours to cut it (I am a bit obsessed with it ?) I do this 3 times a year, their hedge looks good at the moment, I wonder if they will keep it well trimmed or will they get someone in to cut it (another unseen cost) maybe do a vlog on it, will have to wait and see.

I was a subscriber to both their channels, one they deleted, the other I unsubscribed, due to the none communication or any sort of acknowledgement to the good comments, I subscribe to 3 other vloggers and they always interact with their subscribers, whether they are good or bad comments, a shame really beause I think they had potential to be up there with the best, now I think it is far to late to turn the clocks back.

Thanks for a great read to all the people that have commented on all of these pages, it certainy opened my eyes to their going ons.

Reactions: 27
Ok so I’ve never even commented on Mrs meldrums insta but when I go on there now it says no post yet, I can’t see subscribers etc?? Has she blocked me and if so how when I’ve never commented or even following her?

Reactions: 3
Any technology minded folk know if she could have doctored those questions?! They are all suspiciously close to what has been discussed on tattle recently and her answers all show her in a good light.
It’s all bullshit anyway.
She’s so transparent!
Maybe Lee asked all the questions ?

Reactions: 2
Shes mentioned in that q&a thing getting a pet again. I do so hope she doesn’t given her past experience. I’m a mum of 3 and I’m a massive dog person, I’ve always had dogs but having a dog (especially a puppy) and 3 children is seriously hard work and incredibly stressful. She admits to struggling with 3 children so how on earth does she think she’ll cope with a pet as well?? It’s just a recipe for disaster and I know full well if she gets a puppy that poor thing will be completely neglected and most likely end up getting rehomed shortly after when she realizes how hard it is and gets bored of it which would just be awful

Reactions: 7
Ok so I’ve never even commented on Mrs meldrums insta but when I go on there now it says no post yet, I can’t see subscribers etc?? Has she blocked me and if so how when I’ve never commented or even following her?
Yup
That’s you blocked.
What did you do? Question her lipstick colour or something equally as offensive? ?

Yup
That’s you blocked.
What did you do? Question her lipstick colour or something equally as offensive? ?
Honestly, it will be something as simple as having liked a comment she doesn’t agree with.
You could have followed her for years. She does not care.

Reactions: 12
Yup
That’s you blocked.
I have never ever commented on her insta!
The only thing I can think of is she’s gone through who sees her stories and blocked everyone that’s not following her? Maybe she really is super paranoid now. I can’t think of why else she’s blocked me!

Aww gotta love Reb....she’s a good person, empowering and lifting up other women... like ??The wishing of herpes on us! ?

I was blocked because I liked a post that was critical of her DLP tit-show. That’s all ?

I was blocked because I liked a post that was critical of her DLP tit-show. That’s all ?
As in like a comment someone wrote? I’ve done that! Maybe that’s what it was then ??‍♀ That woman is bat tit crazy!

Reactions: 11
Aww gotta love Reb....she’s a good person, empowering and lifting up other women... like ??The wishing of herpes on us! ?
I know, I cringe when she says that. And another one is, there is a group of women on the internet who have got it in for me, oh please! ? isn’t she and her pathetic sheep a group of women who talk tit about us??? Only difference is that we have valid points to make and a good reason to be pissed off. She simply doesn’t like to hear the truth and wants to continue to live in her fake bubble.

I’m guessing she’s probably got Lee to send in the questions from his page as it doesn’t show the viewer who the questions are from on that feature, the only way to know who they are from is if she tagged the sender of the messages in the response to the question. The one about the holidays... of course she hasn’t booked anything she’s waiting for more #gifted holidays she’s not spending her own ‘dolla’

I was thinking exactly the same! Every question addressing what’s being discussed here?! Nice timing!

Reactions: 1
Also there’s no way she cut her own hair. She can’t take a s*it without documenting it so she definitely would have vlogged more than just hair on the floor

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely doctored the questions to suit her own agenda! It’s so obvious.
Tragic!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Shes mentioned in that q&a thing getting a pet again. I do so hope she doesn’t given her past experience. I’m a mum of 3 and I’m a massive dog person, I’ve always had dogs but having a dog (especially a puppy) and 3 children is seriously hard work and incredibly stressful. She admits to struggling with 3 children so how on earth does she think she’ll cope with a pet as well?? It’s just a recipe for disaster and I know full well if she gets a puppy that poor thing will be completely neglected and most likely end up getting rehomed shortly after when she realizes how hard it is and gets bored of it which would just be awful
Oh it will be hard work I know, but not for her. I bet Lee/Lee’s mum/her parents have to do the work with the puppy.
I remember they had to cut a tree in the garden. The next day Lee’s brother was there to cut it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.