Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she was very carefully planned out. There's so much money to be had from cleaning products that are so cheap to make. I know lots of people are crazy about cleaning, but I don't even believe she's that into it all - using toilet duck every day gets pretty dull.

Funny that it's taken so long for a cleaning infuencer to own the space.

The Instagram staff will be using her in all their slides for the next year, they love promoting someone that just happened to gain a million followers in a few weeks.

Reactions: 3
I would agree she's profiting from all the ads, even if it's just 10% otherwise she would not do it. I think when she shows a pair of shoes in detail and then links them, they are friends of hers businesses, that kind of thing, or paid her a sum to mention them. It can't be proved so she says she's not receiving any benefit in linking them. lol.

I will report her too. She takes the mick. That 18 ads this morning was ridiculous.

I don't believe she's that into cleaning either, she seems pretty clueless and she just carbon copies a youtuber who gave a ton of hints about 6 months ago and has made them her own.

I think she will branch out into make up and hair and get her own ranges and stuff.

She's supposed to be a hairdresser but she does stories almost every hour, all day every day and she's usually at home, in the pound shop, eating and never at a hairdressers. She's literally zoella / eltoria. She's even selling phone cases with either her initials on them or Mrs Hinch on them. Worst, vain lazy merch ever.

I'm just waiting for her to release a crappy expensive calendar full of shite.

I have a friend who loves to clean and she says my town is devoid of any useful products due to Mrs Hinch. She buys one item as she needs it. Now there's no pink stuff, no pledge dusters, no zoflora, nothing. all sold out everywhere. HOW. My friend says she has never seen consistently empty shelves like this! Then we see these people's 'narnia's' on mrs hinch's insta, which should be re-named greedy b****d's collections and they are stock piling these items like shops!! 12+ toilet ducks, 6 - 8 pink stuff, 8 minky's etc etc. Mrs hinch has friends come to her house and she vlogs herself giving them plastic bags full of stuff from her narnia on the regular.

what is the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm actually SHOOK at the genius ways she advertises brands! She is in no way as stupid as she likes to pretend. She's super smart.

I've watched her advertise umpteen items, and the sleek and flawless way she does it is why she's popular as it's not obvious. She's so sneaky lol
Example, she advertised a lamp where she got it from etc, later she acted as though she was filming her dog and happened to notice the lamp had finger prints on it. The same lamp that looked flawless earlier when she showed it in detail. lol.

She said she had to go upstairs to fetch a cloth to clean it, when she has so many in the kitchen next door she has hung boxes to hold them all inside. I thought it odd, to climb stairs when there's cloths right there, until I realized it meant on way down she could swing the cloth around and pretend she accidentally filmed one of the new bundle of art prints she got that day, and of course where she got them from, and describe them in detail and how much she loves them. I'm like, am I being fed a bundle of fake stories here just to sell upteen items cus that's what it feels like!

She got her husband to take off her shoes, then advertised them, where to get them, made some joke about him taking them off. She always makes a jokey little video like oh look at this isn't he cute, or whatever, then she's like OH BTW LOOK AT THIS I GOT IT TODAY AND HERE IS WHERE U CAN BUY THE EXACT SAME ONE! It's endless now and it's tiring.

She pretended she got some paper stuck in her shoe, then advertised where she got them from. The shoes sold out. Because of course she said oh btw I just got these from here.

She's taken flawless introduction of ads to a new level, she makes it look so innocent. But she outs herself with her ads, naming the items and where to buy them from.

at the moment she is receiving endless gifts from companies just to promote them,, the last few days it's been a new top of the range bed, a new luxury bed topper, a luxury rug, a luxury foot pouffe, large statement framed quotes, a luxury christmas wreath for her front door etc etc

Not inc all the usual ads for minky brand and Zoflora.

I found her a couple months ago and it was never this bad, she's lost the plot. I don't begrudge anyone making thousands per day as she clearly is, but I don't like the lack of transparency. She only admits to being an affiliate to one product, and even then she only hashtags the one item, but then links two and says nothing of the others. Idk I just think she's a big massive trick by some company to make massive amounts of money.

She's too smart to be joe blogs, that is for sure. I'm used to zoella and eltoria, who are thick as two short planks and can see right thru them lol this girl is pie hot. She has got the dumb girl image down pat, the glamour high maintenance image down pat (she even wears full make up and eyelash extensions and full hair blow out just to visit her mum's for sundays roast, altho she did advertise her dress) but then she's a cold and ruthless pusher of ad's and sneaks them in everywhere. Every time a story pops up, which seems to be every hour on the hour, 9 times out of 10 she is selling an item. Sometimes multiples in the same ad, and they are selling out and crashing websites.

She has started to talk and show make up lol I knew it lol

Did anyone see her recently receive a huge box of free Zoflora, enough to last a normal person forever, then she went to Morrisons and bought out the shelf of her favourite zofloras, even taking the cardboard tray for display in her house. On her return, there was a box of products free and inside was more zoflora also in the tray. she now has 3 cupboards filled with zoflora and a ton more in her wardrobe in the garage. This is why there's no products left, people are stock piling these items as they see her do it, and it's shocking. Who needs 50 + zofloras or 20 pine loo cleaners? Why be so greedy. I don't understand it. She legit has more cleaning products in her house, then my local store does!

My mind is boggled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm always worried she's going to knock over a candle and her whole house is going to go up in flames. All that fabric conditioner has to make everything super flammable.

Reactions: 11
I'm always worried she's going to knock over a candle and her whole house is going to go up in flames. All that fabric conditioner has to make everything super flammable.

Yep, all these products she sprays and stockpiles are all full of petrochemicals so she's asking for trouble

Reactions: 5
Yep, all these products she sprays and stockpiles are all full of petrochemicals so she's asking for trouble
Her followers are bonkers, there's people posting photos of a 100 bottles of zoflora as they buy up every bottle in their shop!

She has a Desenio print. Now I KNOW for sure they are ads. It's actually a disgrace to be so blatant when you have a big agency behind you like Gleam.

Reactions: 4
omg me too!! All that stuff she sprays on her carpets too :eek: lol It kinda broke my heart she was gifted that beautiful rug in return for advertising, then immediately began to spray it with chemicals :sick: It was brand new, brand spanking clean, probably smelt great too like new carpet!

she annoyed me today with a retort to the criticism regarding people calling her out for so many ads.

Not sure if she is reading here or people are complaining on her insta. She posted a supposed message from someone thanking her for sending business her way and saying she would need to open a website now. I've watched her stories religiously and not once as she linked anything other than an ebay account (sometimes from China & always big sellers not small sellers) Amazon or direct to a website. So I wondered, who is this small business? So I scrutinized the text sender, and she has scrubbed the name of the sender out!! :unsure: Why would she do that if it was genuine? Soo.. was it sent from herself or a friend LOL She's even trying to be smart about this, but that was a bit of a fail!

It's pretty clear she is all business, it really is very blatent.

Can't stand the hype and the craze at all but just to say she works from home which is why you don't see her in a salon. Her hair Instagram is hairbysophierose but she's not posted since August! Wonder why...lol

Can't stand the hype and the craze at all but just to say she works from home which is why you don't see her in a salon. Her hair Instagram is hairbysophierose but she's not posted since August! Wonder why...lol
Ahh thanks for that. I wondered why she was never at a work place! I thought she must have quit. Can see that's def her house. Don't think she's ever showed her hairdressing room?

So her long hair is extensions, just saw the pic she posted saying she uses the same ones as her clients.

1234567.png

I was kinda hoping she worked in a salon, to save her from breathing in all the toxic fumes at home. It must get pretty heady in there sometimes, with all the multiple cleaning products & hairdressing chemicals combined. Hope she knows to open a window, if only for the dog :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ahh thanks for that. I wondered why she was never at a work place! I thought she must have quit. Can see that's def her house. Don't think she's ever showed her hairdressing room?

So her long hair is extensions, just saw the pic she posted saying she uses the same ones as her clients.

View attachment 1735

I was kinda hoping she worked in a salon, to save her from breathing in all the toxic fumes at home. It must get pretty heady in there sometimes, with all the multiple cleaning products & hairdressing chemicals combined. Hope she knows to open a window, if only for the dog :)
I know I do feel for Henry bless him. I have 2 cats and no way would I spray crap everywhere incase it caused issues for them.

Anyone who I follow on Instagram who mentions mrs hinch, hinching, hinch haul or anything related to her now gets unfollowed. It is all just so cringey.

Reactions: 7
She's not even cleaning much these days, she's one giant, endless, boring advert for a never ending stream of shite. Her stories are one advert after another with a lazy attempt at remembering she's supposed to be doing cleaning tips. It's evolved into mostly ads, a touch of cooking, shopping, her dog and tad bit of cleaning if she remembers.

I feel bad for her hairdressing clients. It's clear from her other instagram she had a list of faithful clients for years. It doesn't seem like she has time to fit them in anymore. She stopped posting hairdressing in August yet she's regularly posting on her cleaning channel every hour sometimes multiple per hour. Thousands per hour is probably a much more compelling venture than a hundred. But still she shows no loyalty. I believe if she was still fitting in her clients, she'd still be uploading pics of the results.

People are cottoning onto all the chemicals she uses which is good, glad some out there are attempting to find alternatives to the crap she uses

She's a big social media star signed to gleam but just looked at her story and she had so many ads and affiliate links - none declared! They need to be fined for breaking the law and not thinking they are above it if it's a story.

If anyone is looking for someone who does natural products, I would recommend The Organised Mum. She's experimenting with making her own cleaners from lemon, vinegar and rosemary and trying to go as eco as possible. Her house is very clean so it's not like anything is super dirty to begin with but I think she has some good tips and advice x

Reactions: 10
She was unloading her shopping and sprayed some flowers right night to the shopping with some product. Went all over the food, even though most is wrapped still not good to cover your bananas with febreeze!

I thought that was a bit weird spraying febreeze next to your food. She does go OTT on the sprays.

You're right she needs to declare all these ads as such, instead when she's called out about it she lies through her teeth and says she's just recommending them.

Today she has the flu again, she had it just before she got her blood clots too recently. This is a woman who regularly sprays her door handles with that grim 'anti flu' spray ! :ROFLMAO:

She still managed to fit in an advert for an item of clothing & some other bits. She had to use an old insta story for the top, as she has sold it out before and was letting us know it was back in stock, as she can't stand up!

Hopefully she'll begin to wonder why her immune system is so bad. After the blood clots operation I was sure she'd start reading up about health and do a massive health overhaul (even if in private) We would see the signs but she's stream rollering onwards. lol. I wouldn't mind if she was just ruining her own health, but she's influencing 1 million plus innocents, with kids and pets.

She sprayed air freshener on her fake flowers, she does it all the time, either that or lenor. Air freshener is so badly named it should be sued. It's toxic chemicals in the air that lower your immune system and cause various other issues. My friend kills bugs in her house with it. That and hairspray are some of the worst things on the planet for health. Mrs Hinch's before bed blast is one of the most stupidest things I've ever seen. She admitted herself it does nothing. There's no scent in the morning, it just layers her kitchen with a layer of toxic crap.

She needs a massive detox.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.