Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOf, she's up and modelling boots with a link where to buy them, With the flu?

Reactions: 1
Somehow she's healed, and can't stop with the hourly stories. Can't believe I just watched her draw a rose and a camel while she waited for her ready made meal to heat up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Somehow she's healed, and can't stop with the hourly stories. Can't believe I just watched her draw a rose and a camel while she waited for her ready made meal to heat up :ROFLMAO:
Sorry that's hilarious! Why do people watch her when that's her content!

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: I hated myself for this too.

Reactions: 4
Her content is so uninspiring lol I was boggled by it last night haha :ROFLMAO:

Today she's out somewhere and ruining the toilet rolls somewhere public stamping them with water :sneaky:

That giant wet blob on each one makes them horrible to use. Even her cousin commented they were now wet. I just find that disrespectful, she needs to stop!

What's with her repeating old stories these days as if they are new?

Today was 2 old stories, spread over several, and three adverts not declared as such :oops:

Her content is so... someone explain how she's so popular lmao

Yep lol he sleeps on his own bed, and she holds his paw until he falls asleep every night. She just redecorated the whole room too, altho it looked fine before. Last night she showed him the grey tassles she got him for his curtains as he was falling asleep :ROFLMAO:

he's her child but she's always ditching him at her mothers and spraying him and his surroundings with chemicals lol

Reactions: 9
Yep lol he sleeps on his own bed, and she holds his paw until he falls asleep every night. She just redecorated the whole room too, altho it looked fine before. Last night she showed him the grey tassles she got him for his curtains as he was falling asleep :ROFLMAO:

he's her child but she's always ditching him at her mothers and spraying him and his surroundings with chemicals lol
Well after seeing Henry yawn... After all her cleaning there is one thing she hasn't mastered and that's to clean his teeth!

Reactions: 4
Oh really, yuck! Poor Henry.

He has his own insta, and from it it looks like they moved into their house in August 2016.

He seems to be 3 years old, looks like he was born June 2015

Last edited:
Btw check out the last insta story she put up, the one of a woman called samantha spraying her curtains, cushions, sofa, and rug and then the air with copious amounts of air spray. She then shows there's a DOG wriggling around on the rug. WTF! Do these people not read the labels, they say on them 'inhaling the vapour may be harmful or fatal'.

I feel like sending these people articles about air pollution that our bodies are fighting every day, and that it's been tested that all women's breast milk contains jet fuel etc seriously, we should not be breathing anything other than fresh air to give our bodies a chance, it's a huge topic and there's so many things we should be taking to help our bodies cleanse as best as possible. Spraying toxic chemicals that aren't tested for human safety into the air and on all surfaces is crazy! Especially with pets down there, who are completely vulnerable. I wouldn't be surprised if all these fake scents are a part of her clot issues. Someone needs to come out with an anti-dote to this bs. I love animals, I would never spray them or their living area with crappy chemical laden toxins!

http://toxindetective.com/air-fresheners-toxic/

In a nutshell

Studies are increasingly showing that chemicals in fragrance are harming our health — particularly the health of women and children. More and more studies are being published that link fragrances to conditions such as headches, asthma, nausea, eczema, dermatitis, chronic fatigue, chemical sensitivity, neurological damage, cancer and many others.

• An 2006 study, as reported by MSN, found that being exposed to so-called “air fresheners” as little as once a week can increase a person’s odds of developing asthma by as much as 71% and can contribute to an increase in pulmonary diseases. The study also found that people with high blood levels of the chemical 1,4-dichlorobenze (commonly found in popular air fresheners) were more likely to experience a decline in lung function.
  • A study published in a 2007 issue of the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine had similar findings reporting that regular use of air freshener sprays can increases a person’s risk of developing asthma by 30 to 50 percent. This study was performed by the European Community Respiratory Health Survey, and collected data from 3,500 people in 10 European countries.
  • A study of pregnant women showed a link between the use of air fresheners and aerosol sprays and an increase in headaches and depression in the mothers, as well as ear infections and diarrhea in their babies.
  • Certain hormone-disrupting chemicals found in fragrance can have significant lifelong effects on reproductive health and development; this is true for galaxolide and tonalide (detected in human blood, breast milk, and even in newborns) and phthalates (linked to reproductive harm in baby boys).
  • Women are two to three times more likely than men to suffer from fragrance allergies. Women also become sensitized earlier than men, at ages 20 to 29, versus ages 50 to 59 in men.
  • Girls have higher sensitization rates to fragrance allergens than boys and studies show increasing diagnoses of allergic contact dermatitis and excema in children.
  • Research indicates that the more an individual uses fragranced products, the higher the levels of fragrance chemicals in her or his body.

This stuff should be banned. She is always sick for a reason. In the last couple of months she's had the flu twice and an operation on blood clots. She isn't questioning it. She encourages 1 million people to spray it around their kitchens, of all places, where they prepare food, she inhales it, and she sprays it on her flowers in the kitchen. She then goes to bed. The only thing that accomplishes is covering her house in chemicals that screw her, her husband and her dog up. Her husband has some reasoning at least, he walked in and complained that the house smelt really strong and he didn't like it. She should get herself and her dog tested for chemicals. She will be SHOOK.

What do air fresheners emit?
Air fresheners emit over 100 different chemicals, including volatile organic compounds (terpenes such as limonene, alpha-pinene, and beta-pinene; terpenoids such as linalool and alpha-terpineol; ethanol, formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and xylene) and semi-volatile organic compounds (such as phthalates

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It really worries me that so many stupid people will follow her lead and do exactly the same.

Reactions: 7
This makes me happy that I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to multiple cleaning agents.

Prefer to open my windows to freshen even in the winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Same, I honestly thought people were more enlightened. When I first saw her she wasn't that popular yet, and I didn't think she'd last 5 minutes with her style of uninformed tips. I honestly love she's got people motivated and with a new zest for life, but if she'd done it in a healthy way I'd have been her biggest cheerleader. So sad she does really dangerous things and thinks nothing of it. and over 1 million people are loving it and very likely copying her, like that lady with her dog & the mum's of little ones she reposts now and then :confused:

I do the same! @HairyMaclary ! (btw love your name!) right now it's a sunshiney day and I've got my windows open and when I walk from one room to the next I can smell the fresh air and it's lovely! I also use lavender oil (with almond oil carrier) on the backs of my hands and on cotton wool on my radiator which scents the whole house. I pick them up for under 5 pound from ebay and there are SO many essential oils to choose from your whole house can smell divine at no risk to your health! :love: and because I love cinnamon I sprinkle it on my porridge every morning and not only is it good for me I can smell it the rest of the day! (I used to love cinnamon artificial scented candles etc until they struck me down with chronic headaches)

Btw if anyone is interested in health, real health, pls check out Markus Rothkranz on you-tube. He's 56 years old and his healthy living lifestyle makes him look so much younger and he's completely healthy, plus if you google what he looked like in his 20's and all his ailments you will be shocked! He has no ailments now. He learnt about health to save his life and now he shares. All his video's are packed with info he does not hold back which is something I admire (looking at you, Bucket List family!)

I don't remember which video it was now, I remember him saying he only breathes fresh air (y)

C'mon Mrs Hinch, you can do better than this! Read, educate yourself, make healthy changes for the sake of you and your family's health, do the right things by the fans you say you love! She can still do putting essential oil pads in your bins and vaccuum cleaner bags, and I'd love to see someone get really creative that way if they really want a scented home! Of course, you cannot be sponsored by essential oils, or maybe you can? Maybe a company would sponsor her, what a delight that would be! A real kick in the face to all these horrible companies selling products they know are harmful to humans, pets & children but want that $$$$ regardless!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
M
It really worries me that so many stupid people will follow her lead and do exactly the same.
A friend of mine absolutely loves Mrs Hintch she can't hear any criticism about her. She finds her really motivating and funny. My friends a little bit dim but I still like her. I said do you really need to follow a woman on Instagram in order to clean... Apparently so.

I just don't get it...

Reactions: 5
It would be really great if someone could completely copy Mrs H but do it using all natural and safe products. I'd be all over that.

Reactions: 8
I saw her name over social media so I thought I'd check her out. She's basically Kim and Aggie without the personality. Hard pass.

Reactions: 6
7 linked ads in her insta picture from today. 2 mentions from her affiliates products. No ad.

More ads in her stories.

I hate that she's single handedly destroying our environment even more than it is. I wonder where she thinks that daily pine down her toilet goes.

And she's getting everyone else to follow suit.

LOL so now she buys Elf clothes for her Minky and has it in bed, what did I just watch :unsure: Did she really just go on ebay and buy it woolly jumpers? They must be paying her a lot of affiliate money, she mentions them several times daily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.