Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
omg I'm so glad there is a thread about this! Definitely she has had help to become a 'star', but she is very limited in what she can do. She doesn't even have enough content to make youtube video's.

Ok so a while ago I got really sick, and I went to the dr's they could not help me at all. I went to a naturopath who was amazing and I had a bunch of health issues and some of it was being caused by disrupted hormones. After doing some testing he found out I was using Lenor (or most fabric conditioners) and some plug in air sprays and he told me these things are TERRIBLE for health especially women's!! I stopped using fabric conditioner, the plug ins (and my headaches went away too as well as my on and off skin rashes, I had no idea how harmful the chemicals are) and slowly but surely my health is now better than it ever has been, especially as now I use all natural cleaning stuff as much as possible such as Lavender Method.

So I see all the hype about this lady and I check her out, and while she's pleasant, HOLY COW!! she is literally killing herself. I wrote this to a friend a couple of weeks ago 'I'm really sad this lady is encouraging other people to do what she does, because they are all going to get sick. They will at least have hormones disruption 100%, as they are not just using Lenor for the clothes but also for on doors, radiators, putting tumble dryer sheets which are just as bad behind sofas, sprays zoflora everywhere, every cupboard has some kind of chemical scent dispenser, and she does silly things like breathe it in neat, and sprays her shower doors while inside then says she's in a coffin of this chemical spray! I've never seen such craziness. And she is going to get sick, I predict in a few years'.

So the next thing she is in hospital and she won't say why, and I think I know what is wrong with her. When I was using a lot of conditioner and plugs in I got ovarian cysts, which is a side effect of hormone disruption. I think she is in hospital having them taken off. And she doesn't want to say because a) she is embarrassed and b) I wrote on her instagram warning her this would happen to her in a few years and she deleted it and blocked me.

So yeah :eek:

People I know it's a lot of fun to buy super smellies I used to do it, candles too, but those fragrances are actually chemicals released into the air that you breathe into your system and they muck you up so bad!! I had no idea about this, but it is so so true. Also one of the worst things you can do is spray or rub fake tan on your skin after a bath or shower when your pores are open, it doesn't just sit on the skin it enters your system and clogs up your liver, amongst other harmful things. So clean but try to use natural. This woman is doing nobody any favours. Also her diet is shocking, she's sick in hospital and needs fruits and veggies, water and green juices to heal quick, instead she is guzzling pure sugar in snack after snack and that is really bad for you too!! Plus she's a hairdresser, so she will be smelling fumes and hairspray too. I just .. omg. She is going to be in for a massive shock if she doesn't have a huge lifestyle overhaul soon, because atm she is selling a lie.

I also think she works for Minky because my god she promotes the ass out of that company. Who takes their minky cleaning pad into the hospital with them and tucks it in the bed sheets? She must think we are blind, but we've already been duped by Zoella so we saw her coming lol.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I think she seems very sweet. But I do not understand the herd mentality for her. Did people not clean their house before?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What annoys me is that clearly her fixtures/fittings are all new and clean anyway. I'd love to see her take her minkeh to a 1986 shower cubicle that needs re-grouting and see what she does with that.

Reactions: 22

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She wastes so much product, and uses so many it's ridiculous. She never thinks it's all going down the hole and into the sea eventually. She uses toilet duck on her toilets twice a day, she has toilet duck stick ons and ones for the rims. She then adds more things too. Tonight she said she did all 3 toilets in her house and now nobody can use them until the morning as she has stuff in them soaking overnight. All three! She's also encouraging everyone to pour the cleaner in from as high as possible. Even in the video you can see it's going everywhere. What is wrong with her and her fans?

What is crazy though is every time she is gifted a new product and recommends it, it sells out the same day. Why are people like this? Like sheep?

An hour ago she posted that 2 items she got today and showed them, a vaccuum and a traditional mop (not even her fav) have sold out. Same for a big pipe cleaner type thing she used for her radiators yesterday. I don't get it? She even sold out Minky cloths etc

I'm so confused lol I thought she might be learning about health after that massive scare, but nope! Her system must be overloaded with chemicals. And she's adding more, no gloves. I'm really kinda startled watching her.

She can use herself as a science experiment if she wants, I'm just in the back seat watching eating popcorn lol But it's her dog I feel sorry for. Dogs have such a fine sense of smell, and he must be constantly bombarded with chemical smells. She has those tea light scents on the go all the time (the sort of air borne scents that give me bad headaches) I feel for him. Everywhere his paws go, chemicals. Air, chemicals. His bed, lenor'd up to the hilt. I bet he'd love a run in the fields and a good roll but he's not allowed to get dirty.

Honestly though I think the biggest waste is when she uses a ton of products for her sink, such as crystals, stardrops vinegar, a dishwasher tablet and 2 kettles of water, and all the rest like pink stuff, pine and metal shine, then to top it all off she wastes a whole capful of Zoflora down the hole... that drives me mad. She won't even smell it, she just pours it into the hole and it's gone. Why is she like this? Why do people think she is good? I get soaking cloths overnight if it hasn't been done for a few days but just pouring it away down a perfectly clean hole, seems so silly and wasteful.

To put it into perspective, I worked in a vets and we never, ever cleaned like she did. No sink got multiple different cleaners, no kettles or crystals or zoflora, and we were pretty much a sterile environment with our one good product and hot water (I'm talking sinks in the operating rooms) My mind is literally blown she thinks two youngish people need that level of cleaning.

And why haven't the fans noticed she's always sick? I've watched her a short time and first she had the flu and then she had serious blood clots.

Surely some of them must be thinking, but she just sprayed all her door handles with anti-flu spray, and then she got the flu a few days later. I think when people figure it out she will get a massive backlash, because she sure is ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I think it's great that cleaning accounts can motivate someone or give them a clue on where to start when feeling overwhelmed.

However, some responsibility needs to be taken. 'I'm not a professional cleaner guys!' doesn't cut it I'm afraid. You have millions of followers some of which really do lack common sense (That's not a dig, they just don't know any better)

I know you are not telling people to put neat Zoflora in a wax melt burner... but people are. They are mixing chemicals, and sticking sanitary pads on radiators.

What happens when a toddler turns on the cooker and the zoflora flowers go up in smoke?

I also think you should be more considerate to your fans.... own brand products are just as good. Why can't you say things like 'I like dettol however I'm sure Morrison's bleach works just as well'

At this point im siding with your mother, the excess is crazy and think she should create an account with sensible tips.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hachos

@Beth do you think Mrs Hinch cares that her obsessive cleaning hugely helped in undoing 100’s of hours of therapy for my OCD? Do you think she cares that I developed psoriasis and my baby skin problems because of all the harsh chemicals I was using on her recommendation? I think she doesn’t give two sh*ts actually. It’s good that this thread is here, because critical opinions have a place too. Also if it weren’t for this thread I may never have seen how completely damaging this woman and her recommendations can be. Just sayin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
M

Member 2143

Some people are going to get into serious trouble with their physical health, mental health AND their money if they don't wake up to The Hinch's disingenuous & merciless using of her blind followers purely for money. No-one shops that much, no normal person has that much zoflora, that many vacuum cleaners, cloths etc. She's praying on people who suffer from anxiety already and tapping into their insecurities for financial gain. It is thoroughly shocking and obvious and tacky and shameful. The organised mum has just been using vinegar and water for a while - guess what? Her shit is still clean. Sophie, if you ever read this, I hope you have a conscience and I hope it's prickling reading this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yel

Chatty Member
Also why in God’s name are you all so obsessed with reporting her for not declaring ads when she literally always does AND says if she’s been gifted etc... do you have nothing else to do than constantly report someone. It’s non of your business and not your concern.
No she doesn't, loads of times she's been exposed for not saying AD and hardly ever says affiliate.

Yes, it's our business if an Instagram business page breaks the law. Any business breaking the law it's in the public interest to report.

Thank u, goodbye!

• Heart

tomatosauce

I used to follow Mrs Hinch (in fact I actually still do but that’s mainly because I’m just being nosey) at first I Liked her and used a few of her tips in my own home but then I started to get annoyed that they was cleaning stuff that wasn’t even dirty in the first place and being so obsessed with certain products it was so obvious a partnership, for me the final straw came when I saw her advertising fridge organisers from a swipe up eBay link, they also sell those in Poundland a lot cheaper than she advertised on hers I commented to people could get a bargain as why pay £4 when you can pay £1 and it got deleted, after that I realised it was clearly all about money as most people would have made a point on saying oh someone said they’d also seen them in XYZ places. Sorry for the long post she just annoys me trying to be the girl next door and people are buying is as she laughs all the way to the bank

• Heart
H

HappyHalloween

She can kill herself as fast as she wants, I don't care, but I DO care she's influencing 1.7m people & their families to do the same to line her pockets, which is destroying people, babies and pets health and our planet quicker than it already is. That, is a disgrace and she should hang her head.

She's not a helper of a women, she'd disempowering. She's making women feel like they're not together if their house isn't spotless, and they're not dolled up the nines just to stay in and clean more.

She's teaching us that if women aren't pining their toilets 2 per day that's bad. That they should have a house stinking to high heaven to be happy. To overspend on a years worth of products and keep a veritable shop in one go. Ofc that's all to line her pockets. She encourages absolute greed.

She is pretty enough, but that's not good enough so she's encouraging everyone to think they have to use a filter in order to look good. the list is endless. She's put women back many years. Her insecurities are rife.

She can be that way, but pouring all this rubbish down the drains is not okay, especially not the sink ones.

Someone needs to educate her on where that water goes.

She could be doing so much good by advocating dissolvable, flushable wipes and how to clean naturally, but she won't because she's getting rich being a toxic betch. And that's why she's aggressive and nasty to anyone who wants a more natural approach, they are threatening the fortune she's sneakily building up, with the fake I am your friend, I am helping you, we are in this together hinchers spiel.

She is only 'your friend' as long as you are buying her products and swipe ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
H

HappyHalloween

I’m not Sophie you idiot.
Lmao you have been deceived by a woman who's job it was previously in big business to create relationships with customers and keep them coming back for more, a job she did for more than 4 years. She will neglect to tell you this, and will tell you she was just a hairdresser lol.

She will lie to you about everything being an advert, and search for high end prices for items that are available for a fraction of the price, in order to make thousands a day. She knows the dangers of the chemicals which is why she wears gloves now, but she won't tell you to do so and continues selling you a toxic world. She will and is remaining sick, and in time so will her family. She's been hospitalized twice in 3 months, inc a major operation.

We are here because we warned her out of the goodness of our hearts to please be careful, and she blocked us!!

If you try to censor people who actually are smarter than you, guess what they find a forum to discuss these important topics. Scroll back thru and find information such as the dangers of zoflora and lenor, scientific studies. Then decided if it's still ok to tell people to use them improperly, or at all.

She is a faker, a liar and money hungry.

You are in the wrong place if you think standing up for what is right is wrong.

Your name says it all really, an Ariana Grande song that belittles men and is enormously disrespectful to her ex who commit suicide. The same girl who shouted loud and proud she had tattooed over the name of her latest ex boyfriends late father, with the name of her other ex bf dog name. If you think she is a good person, you are CRAZY!! One of those irritant little fan girls. What are they dubiously named? Oh hinchers. lmao congrats.

Oh and don't check the Alfie or Zoella threads, if you think this is busy lmao. And thank you for boosting this post to the top so many times, where it deserves to be :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16

OliviaPope

You would think she has reinvented the wheel how all these low bit youtubers have jumped on the bandwagon. She is obsessed with diluted fabric conditioner, cleaning doors with it?! Spraying fabrics sofas, they must start to feel greasy at some point. Looks like she only has one dog her rugs and sofa can’t get that smelly every few days. Maybe bath the dog rather than spraying everything with diluted fabric softener.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
M

Member 3726

Hi there Soph.
I know you are reading. Slimfast contains synthetic vitamin A which is harmful to your baby and this is the reason you do not find synthetic vitamin A in prenatals.
You need to see a HCP.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
H

HappyHalloween

How do they even function? It took a money hungry bimbo on insta to make these women clean their house. Wow!

My boyfriend said maybe it's nature's way of weeding out the weak! :ROFLMAO:

Let these fans kill themselves off, the ones avoiding all these chemicals and toxins will remain.

I've noticed she's stopped doing before bed blasts (50% increase of asthma is shocking) and suddenly wears rubber gloves now for cleaning whereas before she said she would never wear rubber gloves. Notice she never says a word whenever she changes things or explains why! Can't let her hinchers know about the dangers!

That i'm a hincher sticker in cerise disney font is beyond tragic. way to go, letting the word know you're a dimwit ?

If i had a choice of 2 cars to ram in front of me in an emergency situation, id choose that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F

FamHam

I think Mrs hinch is married to someone that's an expert in marketing / PR and has bought a load of followers and made her happen.

I watched her feed once, so boring I know wiping and scrubbing things gets them clean.

Reactions: 14