Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a blood clot in her leg, groin, hip area and she now has 3 stents, and had to have two general anaesthetics, wonder if she'll heed her body's warning and having a health overhaul :eek:

Reactions: 4
So I joined the "Hinch Army" on Facebook and they are crazy

Like first -- not every house has to be grey and crushed silver, to me its YUCK
Second, the buying is crazy -- I always buy 2 Pink stuffs and zeflora because I am lazy AF -- but these lot buy 20 at a time! duck having food when the apocalypse comes, we can clean! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've unfollowed her now...she seemed fun to follow at first but as the days went on (before she went into hospita) I just noticed that her stories were the same thing day in day out and it just got very boring very quickly. I imagine a lot of followers will feel the same and it will die down as quick as it took off.

Reactions: 6
I think most of her followers have an unhealthy OCD. The kind of people that need 20 bleaches just incase and bleach the whole house every other day as they are worried about germs.

I would like it if she overtook tanya burr on instagram.

Her followers have leveled off, but she's not losing thousands a day like tanya is https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mrshinchhome_x_

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed her now...she seemed fun to follow at first but as the days went on (before she went into hospita) I just noticed that her stories were the same thing day in day out and it just got very boring very quickly. I imagine a lot of followers will feel the same and it will die down as quick as it took off.
It is very repetitve. All she does is clean the kitchen sink and sides and the bathroom and spray bloody lenor everywhere!!!

Reactions: 2
I think most of her followers have an unhealthy OCD. The kind of people that need 20 bleaches just incase and bleach the whole house every other day as they are worried about germs.

I would like it if she overtook tanya burr on instagram.

Her followers have leveled off, but she's not losing thousands a day like tanya is https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mrshinchhome_x_
I had to follow her as well after about 2 days, the same repetitive boring story’s all day

Reactions: 2
I'm curious to see how / if she branches out from it. I heard her husband is in pr and is the driving force behind her?

She cleaned her sink the other day and the silver was coming off on her cloth, I'm guessing it's a relatively new home / sink. She said she didn't know if it was the sink coming off with the new product or the actual cleaning product (which wasn't silver, lol)

I had a neighbour who washed his car every week and in the end his paintwork came off.

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched or followed just read some news articles though and read here obviously.

For some reason an unknown youtuber with hardly any followers popped up in my feed and she was following the Hinch way cleaning...I was absolutely stunned on the amount of products used to clean one item. Not convinced that all product from the first round was removed but in we go with the second etc...I know some products are supposed to be environmental friendly but that doesn't mean they will not cause a problem when mixed!

What's wrong with using a single cleaning agent of your choice then if you are worried about germs go ahead with an antibacterial spray/disinfectant. 3 plus products surely is way to much and surely it's a waste of time too.

I get it motivates people to clean, but there will come a time that it's all too much.

Reactions: 7
She wastes so much product, and uses so many it's ridiculous. She never thinks it's all going down the hole and into the sea eventually. She uses toilet duck on her toilets twice a day, she has toilet duck stick ons and ones for the rims. She then adds more things too. Tonight she said she did all 3 toilets in her house and now nobody can use them until the morning as she has stuff in them soaking overnight. All three! She's also encouraging everyone to pour the cleaner in from as high as possible. Even in the video you can see it's going everywhere. What is wrong with her and her fans?

What is crazy though is every time she is gifted a new product and recommends it, it sells out the same day. Why are people like this? Like sheep?

An hour ago she posted that 2 items she got today and showed them, a vaccuum and a traditional mop (not even her fav) have sold out. Same for a big pipe cleaner type thing she used for her radiators yesterday. I don't get it? She even sold out Minky cloths etc

I'm so confused lol I thought she might be learning about health after that massive scare, but nope! Her system must be overloaded with chemicals. And she's adding more, no gloves. I'm really kinda startled watching her.

She can use herself as a science experiment if she wants, I'm just in the back seat watching eating popcorn lol But it's her dog I feel sorry for. Dogs have such a fine sense of smell, and he must be constantly bombarded with chemical smells. She has those tea light scents on the go all the time (the sort of air borne scents that give me bad headaches) I feel for him. Everywhere his paws go, chemicals. Air, chemicals. His bed, lenor'd up to the hilt. I bet he'd love a run in the fields and a good roll but he's not allowed to get dirty.

Honestly though I think the biggest waste is when she uses a ton of products for her sink, such as crystals, stardrops vinegar, a dishwasher tablet and 2 kettles of water, and all the rest like pink stuff, pine and metal shine, then to top it all off she wastes a whole capful of Zoflora down the hole... that drives me mad. She won't even smell it, she just pours it into the hole and it's gone. Why is she like this? Why do people think she is good? I get soaking cloths overnight if it hasn't been done for a few days but just pouring it away down a perfectly clean hole, seems so silly and wasteful.

To put it into perspective, I worked in a vets and we never, ever cleaned like she did. No sink got multiple different cleaners, no kettles or crystals or zoflora, and we were pretty much a sterile environment with our one good product and hot water (I'm talking sinks in the operating rooms) My mind is literally blown she thinks two youngish people need that level of cleaning.

And why haven't the fans noticed she's always sick? I've watched her a short time and first she had the flu and then she had serious blood clots.

Surely some of them must be thinking, but she just sprayed all her door handles with anti-flu spray, and then she got the flu a few days later. I think when people figure it out she will get a massive backlash, because she sure is ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She wastes so much product, and uses so many it's ridiculous. She never thinks it's all going down the hole and into the sea eventually. She uses toilet duck on her toilets twice a day, she has toilet duck stick ons and ones for the rims. She then adds more things too. Tonight she said she did all 3 toilets in her house and now nobody can use them until the morning as she has stuff in them soaking overnight. All three! She's also encouraging everyone to pour the cleaner in from as high as possible. Even in the video you can see it's going everywhere. What is wrong with her and her fans?

What is crazy though is every time she is gifted a new product and recommends it, it sells out the same day. Why are people like this? Like sheep?

An hour ago she posted that 2 items she got today and showed them, a vaccuum and a traditional mop (not even her fav) have sold out. Same for a big pipe cleaner type thing she used for her radiators yesterday. I don't get it? She even sold out Minky cloths etc

I'm so confused lol I thought she might be learning about health after that massive scare, but nope! Her system must be overloaded with chemicals. And she's adding more, no gloves. I'm really kinda startled watching her.

She can use herself as a science experiment if she wants, I'm just in the back seat watching eating popcorn lol But it's her dog I feel sorry for. Dogs have such a fine sense of smell, and he must be constantly bombarded with chemical smells. She has those tea light scents on the go all the time (the sort of air borne scents that give me bad headaches) I feel for him. Everywhere his paws go, chemicals. Air, chemicals. His bed, lenor'd up to the hilt. I bet he'd love a run in the fields and a good roll but he's not allowed to get dirty.

Honestly though I think the biggest waste is when she uses a ton of products for her sink, such as crystals, stardrops vinegar, a dishwasher tablet and 2 kettles of water, and all the rest like pink stuff, pine and metal shine, then to top it all off she wastes a whole capful of Zoflora down the hole... that drives me mad. She won't even smell it, she just pours it into the hole and it's gone. Why is she like this? Why do people think she is good? I get soaking cloths overnight if it hasn't been done for a few days but just pouring it away down a perfectly clean hole, seems so silly and wasteful.

To put it into perspective, I worked in a vets and we never, ever cleaned like she did. No sink got multiple different cleaners, no kettles or crystals or zoflora, and we were pretty much a sterile environment with our one good product and hot water (I'm talking sinks in the operating rooms) My mind is literally blown she thinks two youngish people need that level of cleaning.

And why haven't the fans noticed she's always sick? I've watched her a short time and first she had the flu and then she had serious blood clots.

Surely some of them must be thinking, but she just sprayed all her door handles with anti-flu spray, and then she got the flu a few days later. I think when people figure it out she will get a massive backlash, because she sure is ignorant.
I agree about the dog. Allergies are so common and the first thing suggested is environment so look at your home, cleaning products and air fresheners etc.

I hate with passion seeing cleaning zoflora videos and pets wandering over nice wet floors...read the label safe when dry people...safe when dry. Plus if you have pets it's far cheaper to buy kennel disinfectant than Zoflora, and guess what it comes in more fragrances too..safe when wet as a rule too!

She must be bored as hell because surely she doesn't actually use her sink for things like washing up anyway! It's basically just ornamental anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe she is trying to get a TV show or something? With all the brands she mentions and affiliate links she could be a millionaire by christmas. My local Lidl has put up a huge "minkeh" display in the last week.

With you on the pouring from a height, she was pouring some toilet powder from really high and telling everyone to do it as it works better! Was going all over the place and is probably really bad and toxic. If you have animals or children some toilet powder on the floor and bowl is dangerous.

You're right, and she's an unstoppable train. It's really shocking to me, that someone could literally show a bit of an arm, a tattoo and a hand and do crazy cleaning stuff with zero care for anything and get this level of love and attention. My mind is blown lol!

I didn't know people let their pets walk on wet zoflora :confused: Animals are so sensitive. My neighbours dog right now has rashes on it's paws and hind legs and the vets can't figure it out, she uses tons of stinky chemical cleaning stuff to hide her smoking smell, I'm wondering what she's been using on the floors or his bedding. I have suggested natural products but she just laughed, I just realized what if she is a Hinch fan :ROFLMAO: lmao I don't think so she's elderly with no wifi, but poor dog though. I wonder if mr or mrs hinch smoke?

I think mrs hinch could do well in any sphere she wants like tv or whoever would want her, she was on the radio today and she talks a bit like like the cleaning ladies on tv before with 'my love' and stuff plus she's really pretty. But I just wish she was actually good, and knew about chemicals and did things in a clever more natural way. That I would lap up. She honestly scares me with her crazy dangerous hints and tips. I keep expecting her entire house and herself and her dog to combust overnight and be like, welp, there was a lot of chemicals all mashed together :LOL: And I did warn her but she didn't care :unsure: I'd be terrified to use her toilets lmao Ages ago my friend bought these Bloo toilet cleaners that you put in the back of the tank, she got pink ones as they dye the water pink and with bubbles and scent every time you flush (I'm amazed mrs hinch doesn't have these) and they literally fill the bowl with tons of bubbles, one day she was sitting on there and got a little water splash back and it burnt her butt cheek ! :D She has sensitive skin to bleaches and stuff though. Also they ate through the plastic diaphragm that lives in the toilet so it stopped flushing, so she wasn't impressed. If someone can have that much disaster just with Bloo, one product, imagine what Mrs Hinch is in store for. Blimey, there will just be a crater :LOL: I jk ofc, but her health is getting assaulted everyday, and now all her thousands of fans too, plus her little dog, and it's only getting worse, and that's sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she has some kind of OCD. Her taking her minkeh etc to the hospital was mad. And the way she sorts out her smarties into colours. Her mindset seems very unhealthy.

Reactions: 7
It was really telling with the organising the smarties.

She only eats the same colour at the same time, so they have the same flavour all the time. I like to mix n match! lol

She did say on her radio show that she worries a lot and so she cleans to stop her mind. So that's another alarm bell that she's actually got a few issues, she also said she has to put her kitchen to bed or she doesn't sleep good. At this point I don't know if she's saying what she thinks people want to hear or the truth. It's all a bit weird.

I caught her radio show from this morning on catch up as I was curious what she has to talk about. To be honest it wasn't very interesting but the 80's music was fab :) I had to laugh when they were talking to the older lady, at the end the show descended into farce, but the old lady said so do you have a question to ask me? Mrs Hinch thought for a second then said, 'Have you heard of Zoflora' and the old lady replied 'No'. Lmao She's already mentioned Zoflora umpteen times and I'm starting to wonder if she's a spokeswoman :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It was really telling with the organising the smarties.

She only eats the same colour at the same time, so they have the same flavour all the time. I like to mix n match! lol

She did say on her radio show that she worries a lot and so she cleans to stop her mind. So that's another alarm bell that she's actually got a few issues, she also said she has to put her kitchen to bed or she doesn't sleep good. At this point I don't know if she's saying what she thinks people want to hear or the truth. It's all a bit weird.

I caught her radio show from this morning on catch up as I was curious what she has to talk about. To be honest it wasn't very interesting but the 80's music was fab :) I had to laugh when they were talking to the older lady, at the end the show descended into farce, but the old lady said so do you have a question to ask me? Mrs Hinch thought for a second then said, 'Have you heard of Zoflora' and the old lady replied 'No'. Lmao She's already mentioned Zoflora umpteen times and I'm starting to wonder if she's a spokeswoman :ROFLMAO:

I also find cleaning relaxing and do it when I am stressed, plus I LOVE to have a very clean house. But Mrs Hinch takes it to the extreme. I don't think I have ever seen her clean anything that is actually dirty.

Yel

Everytime I see her popup I think of the woman that almost died from mixing cleaning products https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/07/mum-...g-from-products-she-used-to-mop-floor-6835734

I think there is a money in cleaning products as they are so cheap to make then Brand them up with a huge markup.

I really don't think you need much in your own home, I just use water most of the time. There's a huge rise in people with life threatening allergies and some believe it's due to the microbial content of our bodies been affected by these sterile environments. Sure an operating theatre needs to be clean, but our homes really don't need the same level. Indoor air quality is often far woorse than outside even in cities.

Reactions: 5
Everytime I see her popup I think of the woman that almost died from mixing cleaning products https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/07/mum-...g-from-products-she-used-to-mop-floor-6835734

I think there is a money in cleaning products as they are so cheap to make then Brand them up with a huge markup.

I really don't think you need much in your own home, I just use water most of the time. There's a huge rise in people with life threatening allergies and some believe it's due to the microbial content of our bodies been affected by these sterile environments. Sure an operating theatre needs to be clean, but our homes really don't need the same level. Indoor air quality is often far woorse than outside even in cities.
I shared that article on Twitter when Hinch really took off and people called me jealous.

My go-to cleaning products are vinegar,baking soda and lemon juice. Sometimes a bit of vim and Method products.

I read that nowadays kids are going to have more allergies because their parents don't expose them to dirt etc. Mrs Hinch's house must just stink of chemicals all the time. I feel bad for her husband as I imagine she could be difficult to be around, haha.

Reactions: 10
Same I use those. Plus water. Honestly I got my wooden furniture looking amazing this summer by taking each piece outside in the sunshine and using hot water and a clean cloth and just washing them and letting them air dry completely. I swear years of polish came off and they are absolutely glowing.

Don't laugh but when I used to use toilet duck especially the pine one which stinks to high heaven, or put something on my cloths like zoflora (I have some to use up my mother gave me from ages ago) I wear one of those masks, because it makes me cough, and I listen to my body so I cover up while doing it and then I don't have issues. But as soon as they are gone I'm going to go back to just using some Milton (baby sterlizing liquid) for my cloths and not sure what for my toilet yet lol.

I'd be covered in a rash with runny eyes at her house, chemical cleaners and me don't mix.

You're right our environments now are so toxic, it's like a chemical warfare. I read that 100% of women's breastmilk contains Jet fuel :cry: And that's just one thing, our immune systems are having a constant battle. I've learnt a lot about boosting immune systems and since I did I don't get any bugs or viruses and I used to get one after the other with barely a couple days break, it's been really good. A massive help was to eliminate a lot of cleaning crap and to wear rubber gloves, stop with air fresheners they are the devil and use natural powder for my clothes and no conditioner and def no tumble drier sheets and to stop burning candles. The only ones I burn now are tealights if I really want a cosy evening. It's all made a massive difference, I used to have really bad sinuses for on and off 6 months of the year and that was hell on earth and now I never get blocked sinuses, it's so nice :)

Whoa, chlorine is one of the worst things on the planet for health. It's why none of the swimming pools at Soneva maldives have chlorine, they are salt water only. I'm pretty much okay with chlorine, well as much as anyone is I get red eyes after a while in it, and I prefer it to salt in a swimming pool as salt water gets annoying fast in a hot country where it sort of hovers about a foot above the water and irritates your whole face, but since I learnt about how toxic it is I'm glad that some people won't even have it in their pools and salt is always so much better.

That poor lady almost dying, that's something I imagine happening to mrs hinch sadly, she's a bit clueless. Fortunately she does seem aware to only use on product at a time or mix a couple that are mixable, but that's not to say her followers do, and I haven't heard her warn anyone about the dangers of mixing all the stuff she recommends. She did say on the radio show that she is not an expert at cleaning and is just doing it in her spare time.

Anyone know how she's making money with ebay recommendations? I've noticed she will advertise something really random, like makeup brushes. Then she'll link the shop..then they sell out, so she links another shop with the same product. I don't think she would randomly do that without profiting in some way, but then I have been hardened by zoella who's one walking advert. What do you think?

Just saw her latest insta story, she's def working with Minky. She said the minky cleaning pad which is sold out everywhere, the one she took to hospital with her and goes for silly prices on ebay, is back available next week but only if you click the link to buy off her insta-story :rolleyes:

Those things will sell out again in hours. It's a cleaning pad! How is she doing it lmao

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.