Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Vinegar and baking soda are great to use, so cheap also. Some people are just obsessed with bleach, I know someone that used to spray the kitchen with
Bleach every day just to wipe up and then bleach coffee cups every week.

I wish we had more chlorine free pools in the UK. Swimmers do seem to really age their skin with all that chlorine. I love to swim but only do it once a week and get pissed off when someone covers my face as I imagine I'll age horribly from it ?

eBay pay 10% commission on sales, so any infuencer can link to any product there and make a lot!

Reactions: 5
Yes they are my staples now. My lungs thank me and so do my hormones lol

Last night on her insta story she tried to spray her sofa with water and Lenor in the evening when her husband was chilling on one end of it and he got irritated as she wanted him to move to do under him but he refused, he said you sprayed me. Then she laid on it and ate her smarties.

I don't know if her house is super dry or something but if I sprayed anything in my house it would stay damp for ages.

Oh wow I didn't know that about e-bay. So can she recommend any e-bay item and auto get 10%? Or, does she collab with the ebayer first? I'm curious how that works. That's crazy though and makes so much sense.

I can see her advertising items on Amazon using her affiliate code, but I guess she can do a percentage with them too or something. Wow!

I do find it odd that Minky pads will only be available to buy online via a link on her insta story. I can buy Minky sponges etc from Tesco's, seems strange they won't be available to add to an order.

I worked with a lady who bleached everything from our mugs and sinks in a regular sales job, and it drove me mad as I hate the smell of bleach and I prefer Milton used on drinking items. I never said anything as I didn't want to hurt her feelings but every time she bleached the ass out of my poor mug a part of my soul died :LOL: She would never rinse mugs when she washed them normally, so when it was her turn there would be a draining board full of bubbles covered mugs drying and you could smell and taste them with your next brew lol :oops: I'd rather a few innocent tea stains than not being sure she had rinsed the bleach off lol

I totally get for this reason why mrs hinch is popular as she favours the super sweet, pleasant fragrances with her cleaning products it's just such a massive shame that stuff is so toxic for us :( I think part of the reason she's popular is that a lot of us have been raised with parents who were aware of toxicity and used basic cleaning products and then it is boring. But when you're using zoflora etc the whole room smells amazing and that's really nice. But yep, that fragrance has a price to pay sadly. On her radio show the presenter asked what perfume she was using as she smelled so good and she said nothing, it's just the cleaning products stuck to her o_O

That makes sense about people who swim a lot in chlorine, I've heard that it's really bad for people and the environment but I've never really looked into it, I dread to think. Yes it is nice they are taking it out of some pools, Soneva is really high end and care about the environment and health they serve organic food etc :) If ever I'm wealthy I would love one of those taps add ons that removes crap like chlorine from shower water and there's in that purifies drinking water too, straight from the tap :D

I love to swim too but I never do it now, it's my dream to live by a warm sea beach so I can take a natural dip whenever I want, one of my absolute favourite things to do is snorkel and look for sea critters and plants while I am swimming, bliss :cool::love: Haven't done it for 9 years now lol :geek: Too skint haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Whoever wrote this comment you are a smart cookie, and yep that happened to me to I got blocked so I got another acc lol Anyway nice to see some smarts out there even if they are not allowed to say any truths without it getting deleted :cautious: Last night mrs hinch recommended the air freshener pine plug ins on her story, the demons of the air lol I was oh no :eek: welcome to the world of bad sinuses guys haha :D I'm considering starting a free little blog with advice I paid a lot for but would be free how to fix ailments for all the bad health that is gonna happen for these poor fans the next 6 months. If you have bad sinuses it's vital to throw away any air fresheners esp plug in warmed ones, anything that stinks the air out such as zoflora and use things that don't smell much (the pink stuff is actually ok) white vinegar etc and to relieve your crappy symptoms buy a product called NAC solgar sell it, take two in morning and two in the night and your sinuses will clear up in 24 hours to 48 hours no matter how long you've been suffering it's amazing stuff and it's natural. That's just one thing, I've got tons more. I paid a lot for this advice, dr's won't tell you they will drug you up more, you need see a naturopath and there's not a lot of great ones out there so it takes some digging around and a big expense but so worth it. Anyway mrs hinch really needs one to sort out her health atm and stop her addiction to sugar which really messes up your system, she lives off sugar. She's even selling out chocolates she recommends now. Happy cleaning guys but pls stick to more natural stuff for your health's sake cus once you've lost it it's the worst.

1hinch.jpg

Reactions: 8
I actually think she has a problem. She has cupboards full of cleaning products at home and then goes out and buys about 10 more cleaning products. It seems so obsessive. Seems like such a waste of money. Her 'army' is one day going to realise how much money they've wasted bulk buying products and then be pissed.

Reactions: 6
Since she was on This Morning and gained a lot more followers, she's changed.

Before it was all about 99p cleaning items, but now she seems to realise that she doesn't have much to share so it's all about advertising anything and everything. She's gone into overdrive annoying with her constant sales pitch for so many products & it all seems so fake now. Her husband seems irritated. She must be making big bucks, so I figured he'd be turning a blind eye, but he's super tetchy with her!

He's not normally in her insta stories but three times this last week he has and I was kinda interested to see what he's like, but each time he was annoyed with her. He seems really done with her cleaning obsession, which makes me believe she was never like this before her insta fame. I think she enjoyed cleaning, but it's gone to a whole new level ? He got annoyed at her for spraying him with Lenor when he was sat on the couch in the evening, he was underwhelmed at her sticking cloth holders inside the kitchen cupboards and she was excited, and he came to tell her off when she was cleaning the shower tonight.

Tonight she cleaned her shower doors etc and he came to get her and was like what you doing it's 11:30pm which was super awkward. But she still uploads them. Surely they've had a chat and she's said, look I will be filming at weird times but it makes a lot of money, right? So why when he knows she's filming or suspects it, does he behave like that? Most men would kill for a woman who looks like that and loves to stay home and clean, LOL. I don't get why he's so unhappy with her, they just wed?! If he's like this now, what's he gonna be feeling in 5 years time?

Idk, I just find him grumpy, and she's just out of hospital. She also does all the diy in the house like getting a hammer and putting up pictures. And her house is like a princess wonderland lol I wonder what he thinks of it all. It's like he's surplus to requirements.

But her video's are not the same, her stories are lacking in something and I can't figure out what. Before they were kinda fun (if insane) but now they feel less.. something. Like she has become a parody.

Last edited:
Whoa she advertised the green Anti-bacterial Minky cloth was finally back in stock on her insta story today, the one she said would only be available on her insta story link (when before it was in shops) and link went to the official Minky Amazon website, and less than an hour later it is sold out again o_O

She says they will be back in stock next week. Where no doubt, it will sell out in 30 mins.

They are taking the absolute piss with the price hike :mad: Pre Mrs Hinch the cloths were 2.99 and now they are 30 pounds!! o_O:eek::oops::sleep::sneaky:

People are noticing on Amazon reviews too!!!!

Question:
Is this item really 29.99? Bit expensive for a cloth!!
Answer:
What!!!! No I paid £3! It’s gone crazy because of a woman on instagram who’s cleaning mad! Everyone’s jumped on the bandwagon!
By Ashleigh789 on 16 September 2018

I think this is the sort of thing I mean when I said she's changed since even a month ago, if she was a genuine person as she makes out, she would put her foot down on advertising an item that she got for 3 pound that now she's okay with advertising to her fans for a stupid price. I wouldn't do it. I'd be mortified.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Whoa she advertised the green Anti-bacterial Minky cloth was finally back in stock on her insta story today, the one she said would only be available on her insta story link (when before it was in shops) and link went to the official Minky Amazon website, and less than an hour later it is sold out again o_O

She says they will be back in stock next week. Where no doubt, it will sell out in 30 mins.

They are taking the absolute piss with the price hike :mad: Pre Mrs Hinch the cloths were 2.99 and now they are 30 pounds!! o_O:eek::oops::sleep::sneaky:

People are noticing on Amazon reviews too!!!!

Question:
Is this item really 29.99? Bit expensive for a cloth!!
Answer:
What!!!! No I paid £3! It’s gone crazy because of a woman on instagram who’s cleaning mad! Everyone’s jumped on the bandwagon!
By Ashleigh789 on 16 September 2018

I think this is the sort of thing I mean when I said she's changed since even a month ago, if she was a genuine person as she makes out, she would put her foot down on advertising an item that she got for 3 pound that now she's okay with advertising to her fans for a stupid price. I wouldn't do it. I'd be mortified.
Anyone who pays £30 for a cloth because someone on insta uses it seriously needs their heads testing.

Reactions: 11
Anyone who pays £30 for a cloth because someone on insta uses it seriously needs their heads testing.
People on instagram will buy anything someone recommends... fit tea and those hair gummies aka biotin ?

Reactions: 6
It's really crazy. Now I get why they call popular youtubers 'influencers'. I didn't get it before, I thought they meant people paid attention to them, but it means they can sell sand to an arab.

She wrote on her insta story today warning her fans not to pay too much for their Minky's lmfao :LOL: What a sneaky way of covering her ass / making herself look caring! People are already paying too much through her link! And she's like don't pay anymore on other people's ebays. Jesus wept! Now she and Minky are scamming, while warning us not to get even more scammed when they don't make a profit :sneaky: (but it's okay if they do it)

I liked her when she first started, but she is trying far too hard now with the hard sales. Also she doesn’t make sense. Does she just stay at home and clean or walk about shops looking at cleaning stuff ? something is very off about her. I can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 5
The minky cloths are for sale on eBay for 5k.

I think Mrs Hinch was linking to the one that was £3 but as soon as that sold out amazon showed sellers that were charging the high prices.

Is it even worth it? I bought a scrub daddy after all the hype and it didn't last long. Just get sponge cleaners that are 5 for 50p and use a new one every week.

I think the shortage is on purpose to carry on the hype.

Reactions: 1
The minky cloths are for sale on eBay for 5k.

I think Mrs Hinch was linking to the one that was £3 but as soon as that sold out amazon showed sellers that were charging the high prices.

Is it even worth it? I bought a scrub daddy after all the hype and it didn't last long. Just get sponge cleaners that are 5 for 50p and use a new one every week.

I think the shortage is on purpose to carry on the hype.

Yeah, they are only releasing a few at a time to get people excited. It is a marketing tactic. Her Instagram is very dull now.

Anyone else think Mrs Hinch got her ideas from this youtuber?

She does all the things Mrs Hinch now has claimed as her own.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Mrs Hinch got her ideas from this youtuber?

She does all the things Mrs Hinch now has claimed as her own.
To be fair the women on ‘How Clean is Your House?’ were doing most of what Hinch is doing years ago

Well I used to watch How Clean Is Your House and to be honest it wasn't like this at all. They would wash certain things like glass with hot water, then white vinegar, then rinse. That kind of thing. Mostly it was a team coming in and doing it, while Kim would get someone from the household to help her, while mostly staying silent on the product/s used, just making a joke out of "swing your bottom! are you swinging it?!" kind of entertainment. Meanwhile Aggie would have her swab sticks in the fridge or wherever then always saying they were at high risk of catching e-coli. That was the formula on repeat.

This girl in the video I posted, recommends the exact same tips as Mrs Hinch does. The soaked Zoflora pad at the bottom of the bin that Mrs Hinch says is her own idea, the watering it down and spraying it on the kitchen surfaces, the rubbing it on radiators, the soaking the cloths overnight in it etc like the exact same thing. It's textbook Mrs Hinch. And she did this video 3 months before Mrs Hinch was popularising these ideas as her own. Idk, it just seemed to be a complete copying to me.

Reactions: 7
Well I used to watch How Clean Is Your House and to be honest it wasn't like this at all. They would wash certain things like glass with hot water, then white vinegar, then rinse. That kind of thing. Mostly it was a team coming in and doing it, while Kim would get someone from the household to help her, while mostly staying silent on the product/s used, just making a joke out of "swing your bottom! are you swinging it?!" kind of entertainment. Meanwhile Aggie would have her swab sticks in the fridge or wherever then always saying they were at high risk of catching e-coli. That was the formula on repeat.

This girl in the video I posted, recommends the exact same tips as Mrs Hinch does. The soaked Zoflora pad at the bottom of the bin that Mrs Hinch says is her own idea, the watering it down and spraying it on the kitchen surfaces, the rubbing it on radiators, the soaking the cloths overnight in it etc like the exact same thing. It's textbook Mrs Hinch. And she did this video 3 months before Mrs Hinch was popularising these ideas as her own. Idk, it just seemed to be a complete copying to me.
I like Zoflora but have dogs so have been using kennel disinfectant for years. Similar to Zoflora comes in nice scents like bubblegum, tutti fruity, baby powder. Whatever floats your boat to be honest. Works out a hell of a lot cheaper too and it's always suggested diluting on work surfaces, using in washing machines etc. Ok it doesn't say pour some on kitchen roll place in the bin but most of the 'hacks' to disinfectant things have been round years and years. Grandparents would have been doing it with good old pine disinfectant years and years ago.

None of these so called 'hacks' are new. Except maybe dousing everything with lenor but she can keep that one. Disinfectant is just an antibacterial cleaner. Surely most people use one..if you don't like smells you probably just buy unscented Dettol spray and after cleaning you disinfect things. Simples. Not rocket science!

I guess nobody watched that video and Mrs Hinch's old stories then ahaha :ROFLMAO: lol why are u talking about ur dog, I never even mentioned that. Perhaps you didn't mean to quote my entire message.

I guess nobody watched that video and Mrs Hinch's old stories then ahaha :ROFLMAO: lol why are u talking about ur dog, I never even mentioned that. Perhaps you didn't mean to quote my entire message.
Because I have dogs I use a kennel disinfectant... It's just a disinfectant meaning it cleans germs and safest thing you can use.

I was agreeing with you and that many people have been using her hacks well before everybody due to YouTube started buying Zoflora. Not that Zoflora is new, but the rise in popularity is due to YouTube cleaners.

Reactions: 4
Because I have dogs I use a kennel disinfectant... It's just a disinfectant meaning it cleans germs and safest thing you can use.

I was agreeing with you and that many people have been using her hacks well before everybody due to YouTube started buying Zoflora. Not that Zoflora is new, but the rise in popularity is due to YouTube cleaners.
I use the kennel disinfectant too in my back yard. I have dog kennels as shelters for the feral cats.

I rarely buy Zoflora because of how toxic it is. I’ve heard that anything that goes cloudy when it’s diluted, like dettol and jeyes fluid, is very dangerous to cats.

I don’t really use any sprays in the house because of the cats. I use bleach for almost everything. And I do bleach just about every hard surface in my home. I can go through 10 bottles a week but I am careful to let things dry before cats walk on it. I feel guilty about harm to the environment but bleach is the only thing that makes me feel comfortable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.