Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah ok sorry fair enough :)

She has hit 1 m subs now and cleaning product companies are tripping over themselves to give her hampers etc She had a huge 1 mill sign that lights up in her garden to sit on ready lol (free I guess in return for linking the company?)

Reactions: 3
I joined the Hinch army Facebook group but left quickly. I go overboard with cleaning but stamping my toilet paper rolls is a step too far ?

I swear every photo people put up of their homes on there is grey. So much grey that the photos look as if they’re in black and white. I have bits of grey in my house but need some colour too

Reactions: 6
ah ok sorry fair enough :)

She has hit 1 m subs now and cleaning product companies are tripping over themselves to give her hampers etc She had a huge 1 mill sign that lights up in her garden to sit on ready lol (free I guess in return for linking the company?)
I did laugh, it was like she just happened to have ten foot high letters in her garden just in case she hit 1 million!

I joined the Hinch army Facebook group but left quickly. I go overboard with cleaning but stamping my toilet paper rolls is a step too far ?

I swear every photo people put up of their homes on there is grey. So much grey that the photos look as if they’re in black and white. I have bits of grey in my house but need some colour too
Lol I know what you mean, a lot of it is too far tbh. She wastes tons of products. I wouldn't mind but it all goes into our environment. I honestly thought 1 million people would be more clued up than that, but they're all following like sheep.

omg lol I laughed at the letters too, talk about cocky. haha.

Btw if anyone's interested I was chatting to a lady who rescued a baby chick from the farming industry, she raised him and he still lives in her house on and off, and she uses this natural product to clean up any poops. It's a bit pricey ofc as it has no cheap chemicals, but I got some and honestly it's the best thing I did cus my house smells gorgeous I used it to clean some surfaces. And none of it is affecting my sinuses or health! :love:

Just thought I'd share! (I'm not linked to the product in any dw lol) I'd also love some natural cleaning product links if anyone has :)

https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/thieves-essential-oil

Reactions: 2
She is featured in the Daily mail for the second time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...elps-beat-anxiety-say-social-media-stars.html

Kinda funny how they focused more on the other lady though who isn't as successful as her LOL

They also spelt her name wrong, I see her surname spelt wrong everywhere even in fan stuff she reposts lol

She's Sophie Hinchliffe but everywhere she's called Hinchcliffe lol
Urgh. I see she's been signed to Gleam :rolleyes:. I follow the other lady in that article, I do quite like her, but she's another one who uses a lot of product. I saw the 'Hinch Army' or whatever they are calling themselves have been bullying The Organised Mum, she did stories a few weeks ago where she'd said you don't need to use a lot of chemicals to get a clean home and the Hinch fans turned on her. She said she'd reached out to Mrs Hinch who said that she thought The Organised Mum was trying to start a smear campaign against her! It's all drama in cleaning land!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I sort of used to like her, her house bothered me but each to our own. It’s the dangerous advice she gives out, she once made this ‘snow’ out of zolfora and bicarbonate soda and once dry that’s pretty much flammable, she has now removed that advice and sticks to that 1001 spray but the damage is done and people will be using her original tips.

I am in that Hinch group on Facebook and if anyone dares mention the dangers of the products they use such as those horrible unstoppables which are so bad for the environment, their comments get deleted!

How about genuine advice that is safe rather than bandwagon jumping!

Glad I unfollowed her on insta, I saw all the ads and I was done. It’s not about cleaning anymore it’s all about lining her pocket

They will all end up ill following her advice, they probably dont realise their headaches and asthma are caused by these products shes plugging. Not to mention a million people contributing to polluting to environment even more unnecessarily with excessive cleaning using harsh chemicals. Load of sheep!

Reactions: 7
They will all end up ill following her advice, they probably dont realise their headaches and asthma are caused by these products shes plugging. Not to mention a million people contributing to polluting to environment even more unnecessarily with excessive cleaning using harsh chemicals. Load of sheep!
All those plastic bottles which I doubt are being recycled properly! All these chemicals that have on them ‘don’t introduce into environment toxic to aquatic life’ being added to the drain!

• Sad
i dont understand why she is getting pests like cockroaches when she keeps her house so clean

Reactions: 4
I would love to see a natural, healthy version cleaning person do as well, I'm shocked in this day and age someone like her is so popular when she's using chemical stuff from the dark ages. They are literal sheep. she advertised a plastic little thing you slot on a fridge to put cheese slices in?! It sold out in 30 mins and she linked the most expensive version. I did a quick search and saw them for around 2 pound on the same site with free p&p. The one she linked came to over ten pounds with p&p on top. Definitely lining her pockets daily.

Not surprised she signed to Gleam, she's totally 'them'. No standards, would sell her nanna for a pound sort. Can't trust her.

She is getting pests in her house because some of these newer houses weren't built properly and they cut a lot of corners, so there's gaps EVERYWHERE. For her to have that size of bugs too, the gaps are huge! She had the biggest beetle I've ever seen in her bathroom and the same for the centipede. It's not about a dirty house, it's about the weather getting colder and they are seeking refuge, they find the holes and in they come. My aunt bought a new house and is constantly getting bugs in her house. She had to hire someone professional to come and seal up the holes and they were everywhere. It means the house she bought was done on the cheap, and that's her first house. I imagine with the money she's making she will move to a much bigger property within a year.

She has barely cleaned much since she hit 1m. It's like she's given up. She's barely done much this week, just under her stairs and an airing cupboard shelf that had like 4 towels on it untidy. I swear she messes them up just to re-do them and make them look tidy when they were before. I've seen that same shelf a couple of wks ago and it was immaculate, so how was it suddenly messy? It's only her there and her hubs works all day.

On another note, she's going for the blonde bimbo funny image. She filmed herself in the car today playing a word game with her husband and she thought a word ended in double e instead of i. I think she's doing it on purpose, why pull out the camera for that 6 seconds perfectly timed.
It's the same as her 'cabbages' growing wild that were just weeds she found hysterical.

Tonight she said she forgot her perfume, they're staying at a posh London hotel, so she used toilet poop spray on her face. She says it smells lovely. That's not even for skin, it's for spraying on the water of a toilet bowl. Like poop pourri. The list on the ingredients is long, and she knows her followers will copy her.

Does anyone else find it scary how people just do whatever she says, and buys whatever she says to?

I find it really weird. What is this hold she's got over them? I just laugh at her. She gives zero shits about her health.

Reactions: 9
I would love to see a natural, healthy version cleaning person do as well, I'm shocked in this day and age someone like her is so popular when she's using chemical stuff from the dark ages. They are literal sheep. she advertised a plastic little thing you slot on a fridge to put cheese slices in?! It sold out in 30 mins and she linked the most expensive version. I did a quick search and saw them for around 2 pound on the same site with free p&p. The one she linked came to over ten pounds with p&p on top. Definitely lining her pockets daily.

Not surprised she signed to Gleam, she's totally 'them'. No standards, would sell her nanna for a pound sort. Can't trust her.

She is getting pests in her house because some of these newer houses weren't built properly and they cut a lot of corners, so there's gaps EVERYWHERE. For her to have that size of bugs too, the gaps are huge! She had the biggest beetle I've ever seen in her bathroom and the same for the centipede. It's not about a dirty house, it's about the weather getting colder and they are seeking refuge, they find the holes and in they come. My aunt bought a new house and is constantly getting bugs in her house. She had to hire someone professional to come and seal up the holes and they were everywhere. It means the house she bought was done on the cheap, and that's her first house. I imagine with the money she's making she will move to a much bigger property within a year.

She has barely cleaned much since she hit 1m. It's like she's given up. She's barely done much this week, just under her stairs and an airing cupboard shelf that had like 4 towels on it untidy. I swear she messes them up just to re-do them and make them look tidy when they were before. I've seen that same shelf a couple of wks ago and it was immaculate, so how was it suddenly messy? It's only her there and her hubs works all day.

On another note, she's going for the blonde bimbo funny image. She filmed herself in the car today playing a word game with her husband and she thought a word ended in double e instead of i. I think she's doing it on purpose, why pull out the camera for that 6 seconds perfectly timed.
It's the same as her 'cabbages' growing wild that were just weeds she found hysterical.

Tonight she said she forgot her perfume, they're staying at a posh London hotel, so she used toilet poop spray on her face. She says it smells lovely. That's not even for skin, it's for spraying on the water of a toilet bowl. Like poop pourri. The list on the ingredients is long, and she knows her followers will copy her.

Does anyone else find it scary how people just do whatever she says, and buys whatever she says to?

I find it really weird. What is this hold she's got over them? I just laugh at her. She gives zero shits about her health.
Her whole rise to fame on instagram was very calculated.

I'd love to see a person who uses natural cleaning products do well too as that's all I use and could do with tips for cleaning certain areas as sometimes it's hard work removing mould and limescale naturally. (And by someone who promotes natural products I don't mean that zoflora rubbish as that's not even natural lol). If anyone has any recommendations of youtubers to watch I'd appreciate it! (Sorry for the off topic but if any of the hinch sheep read this thread I'd love them to be more aware of the impact of these cleaning products on their health and maybe consider using natural products).

Reactions: 7

Her house isn’t exactly messy, she’s endlessly cleaning things that are already clean! I get that a little bit a day makes a clean home but let some dust settle! you need dirt and germs in your life or you’ll get every sickness going!

I’ve seen so many people get bitchy at the ones who comment that she had a clean home because she’s not got any children and it’s true, if she had three children running about and to care for then I doubt she’d be as obsessively clean.

I'd love to see a natural cleaning youtube channel too, I want tips! There's def a gap in the market there.

Her house is floor to ceiling chemical laden, her health and her husbands will suffer sooner or later. She's already sick quite a lot. I got really sick from using just two of the items she uses (years ago before I learnt) I dread to think how their health is being affected.

She got back from London tonight and the first thing she did was advertise some white baskets and link them where to buy them. Then she went to bed knowing the money was piling in. She also advertised some faux leather shoes. She must be receiving criticism as sometimes she writes that items she recommends with links to buy aren't ads :sneaky: Like the shoes :unsure:

She took her cleaning pad minky to London (which was mostly work, meetings, MAC, plus advertising a phone cleaning service and a win a phone competition) She vlogged the minky in the car back seat travelling sat up as if it were a child. And she says she's it's mum lol

She must do her makeup thick the moment she wakes up, I've never seen her casual with bare skin and hair in a ponytail. I think she looks average without all the fake slap and those Russian real hair extensions she advertises on her insta and the huge fake eyelashes she also advertises. I also think that's why she uses snapchat filters all the time, even for fan pics! I think she's horribly insecure about her looks.

She looks like my sister, nice to average looking normally, but with everything added, fake hair, fake nails, trowelled on make up, fake tan, fake eyelashes, looks good, but 'high maintenance' fake vibes.

To me she is another Eltoria. Been there, done that. Can't believe so many people out there are falling for it.

Last edited:
This morning she woke up and before she had even said good morning or anything on her insa stories she did....

18 adverts with swipe ups to buy :eek:

EIGHTEEN.

Talk about cashing in on your followers. She is officially big business.

Her excuse was sorry I was away and couldn't answer any Hinch related questions, this might help out a few.

Sorry but she is not as stupid as she makes out, or someone is running her pimp style. But whoever it is, is GREEDY.

My thumb legit hurt scrolling through all them ad's haha Like each item had it's own page, description, and where to buy her 'exact one'.

Considering she sells out items in 20 mins, that's a lot of moolah.

She must be gutted she only managed about 4 adverts over her weekend break haha

She's actually breaking the ASA guidelines by not declaring her affiliate links as AD's. Think I might report her but it's a bit hard screenshotting all 18 ?

She's actually breaking the ASA guidelines by not declaring her affiliate links as AD's. Think I might report her but it's a bit hard screenshotting all 18 [emoji85]
She once maintained on Facebook that she doesn't receive money for the products she promotes. I don't know if this is still the case or whether she's lying. I find it hard to believe she doesn't receive a penny for advertising all these items.

Reactions: 2
She once maintained on Facebook that she doesn't receive money for the products she promotes. I don't know if this is still the case or whether she's lying. I find it hard to believe she doesn't receive a penny for advertising all these items.
If you cick on some of the swipe ups, you can see in the URL that some are aff links. I will be reporting her.

Reactions: 5
If you cick on some of the swipe ups, you can see in the URL that some are aff links. I will be reporting her.
I don't blame you, she's definitely said she doesn't receive a penny and if she is then she should be declaring it. Especially as she's probably making a mean amount of dosh now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.