Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That food shop is shocking 🙈 they’re like a couple of teens & tbf most teens I know would do better than that! Wtf

Reactions: 11
Those ready meals are quite expensive. I’ve seen them in Tesco and the price made my head 🤯
Could buy all the ingredients fresh and you’d get a lot more for your money. I’m all for convenience but she don’t do out else does she 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thay are about £8 a meal. I brought one in the reduced section the other day for £3 it was very nice but no way would I pay full price. Not a problem for them clearly!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pre cut spring onions. I despair 😩 and all that unnecessary plastic. Their diet (incl. Ronnie and Fatsomes) is so bad. I’d be embarrassed standing next to a trolley full
of all that plastic and processed crap.

Reactions: 11
She used to make food from scratch, and to be fair to her, which pains me😩, it actually looks edible.
Even the casserole looks better than the slop they make now!
It must be all part of the 'I'm learning' shite to con the sheep into feeling sorry for the tit show that is her life.
It comes to something where she would rather play the fool than feed her baby home cooked foods

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, what sort of shopping is that, get out your slow cooker women, you can put it on for 8 hours and still clean 🧼 and upload your utter crap feed x

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her story about the food shop. How much plastic and how bleeping lazy is she.

plus tinned spaghetti and sausages, she must have the worst insides with all that processed tit and all that added salt!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200124_190202_com.instagram.android.jpg

State of those tea towels and the edge of that coffee table. Slacking Hinchy! Kermit and dettol not working out for you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The

The irony is we are all invested in this as I guess her army are invested in her,if that makes sense?
Come on beanie,stay onboard.
Let's see this through?
I'd like to play her...oh who sang it...something about I will go down with your ship?....help!?
Always sang morbid songs????🤯
Dido 😀

Reactions: 1
Did she actually buy mashed banana for ronnieblesshim? Which is made, surprisingly, from 100%banana and a dash of lemon. Soph you are at home all day...mash a bleeping banana!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She loves the Charlie ‘Binghams’ range so much but she can’t get Charlie Bigham’s name right

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lettissssss. Yeah you are a bleeping wet one.
Seriously running out of content now going on like she invented bleeping spring onions. She’s gagging for a bit of Tesco love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if you know this Sophy but bananas come in ready made pouches it's called banana skin if you peel it and pop it in a bowl, mash it with a fork you can then feed it to Ronnie longlegs. It's called fruit and it grows on a tree not in a factory mass produced and stuffed in plastic why not give it a go!
Cos she’s 50% thick, 50% lazy.....?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.