Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined tattle on thread 5 I think it was. Today is the first time I have actually skipped a thread... I have read every other one right from the start. I think this must mean that I’m finally getting ready to stop watching her or reading about her lol
She is just sooooooooo boring now!! I don’t understand why people still love her! She’s nothing special, just a con woman who is trying her hardest to fleece as many people as possible while she can.
Although watching her spitting feathers about Henry being fat made me laugh... but apart from that she’s just a numpty and her stories are just a yawnfest lol
[/QUOTE]
I haven't watched her for a week I just read what's going on here it's the same every week with her fields,swipe ups, meltdowns I can't be arsed to watch anymore 🤣

Reactions: 7
All that plastic wrapping!!!!!! You can buy spring onions loose and chop them your bloody self in seconds! But it's alright, she bought more reusable bags to bring it home🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m waiting for the Mrs hinch plastic free challenge..... I smell a book about how we can all reduce waste in a few easy steps coming in time for xmsd

Reactions: 5
Did she actually buy mashed banana for ronnieblesshim? Which is made, surprisingly, from 100%banana and a dash of lemon. Soph you are at home all day...mash a bleeping banana!!
So bleeping lazy isn’t it. She’s a moron. If handsomes has ended up fat with her as his Mum/owner, doesn’t hold out much hope for Ronnie...

If Stacy can give her baby homemade food and work full time why can’t the Grinch 🤔 only explanation is she can’t be arsed, shame on you Sophie!

Reactions: 21
"organic bananas 100%, dash of lemon juice, other stuff 0% so you know exactly what you're getting"
Or... You could mash one of those bananas you bought? Just a thought, radical I know. 🙄

And who buys ready chopped spring onions FFS 😂
We really need a different emoji.my family are always saying why are you shaking your head and snorting air?
I know you're trying that now!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why wouldn't things stay like that?? Are you people pigs or something. Its your bleeping landing, your kid isn't moving, it's literally a place where you walk through a couple of times a day
It's not tho, it's the waiting area. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god all that plastic!! I get that pre chopped food is a necessity for some people but not required in her household! And all the convenience food.

Reactions: 6
God her shopping infuriates me.

She doesn't work a full time job.. why is she not feeding Ronnie proper food? Those pouches are handy for when out but she could do so much with Ronnie and his food.

Why does she never buy fresh food either? Cut up lettuce etc already? Baffles me! How hard is it to wash and rip a fresh lettuce 😂.

Anyways, i feel for Ronnie and his poor diet.

Reactions: 11
All those bottles of pre made milk. Money to burn that women. Love how she skims past them really fast so you can’t see. I see you Soph, lazy cow.

Reactions: 13
Oh she boils my piss Sophie I was up before you and managed to sticks last nights nappies on the heated airer whilst cooking my breakfast stick the next full load washing on. This was all before 6.30am then I headed out to a Gym don’t want noodle arms like you got girl 🤣 back home by 8am took washing out another load in made sure older ones were out the door on time. Then preceded to look after the little ones.
I was up at 5 because I was woken up by a message from asda saying my order had been cancelled due to lack of funds. Then off to work with 34 kids all day. She doesn't know she's born.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.