Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping lazy isn’t it. She’s a moron. If handsomes has ended up fat with her as his Mum/owner, doesn’t hold out much hope for Ronnie...

If Stacy can give her baby homemade food and work full time why can’t the Grinch 🤔 only explanation is she can’t be arsed, shame on you Sophie!
And actually shame on Onslow too. He’s home all day too... you lazy, selfish twats.

Reactions: 15
I don't get it. I cannot get my head around it. I don't think I've ever seen such adoring fans. I really don't think the obsession will end anytime soon.
How people find her motivating I have no idea! She has her husband home 24/7 to look after the baby, so she has all day to make her home look pristine. As well as an endless pot of money and gifted items galore. How is that relatable or inspiring?!
Also, the way she says 'everyone' as if she has a house full of kids to look after.
Imagine having til 12pm to get 'everyone' (ie. a baby) dressed, with the help of your house husband, and making out it's a difficult task that needs a time limit putting on it to help. Fuuuuuuuiuuuuck.
She really doesn't have a clue does she. She's so far detached from the real world! But her Hinchers are blinded by their complete adoration and they don't see it.
I think her adoring public either have or aspire to have a perfect grey life. For some weird reason she has filled a void for them.

Reactions: 4
Mrs hinch, Killing the planet with plastic one food shop at a time! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She's just an all round environmental disaster isn't she?
None of us are perfect, but the level of laziness evident there - she's making no effort whatsoever. And when environmental concerns are so heavily publicised at the moment. Lazy, selfish people.

Reactions: 20
She is absolute fuming 😂😂😂😂
She looked as if her head was about to pop off 😂😂

Anyways she names and shames people that say things about Ronnie, why isn't she naming and shaming who called fatsnomes fat?
I mean Henry is her first born son after all 🙄🙄
Bloody raging wasn't she?

• Haha
In all seriousness, I'm actually really worried (well I'm not but metaphorically speaking) about her mental health. Is she actually singing into the camera about her dog being beautiful because people mentioned he's overweight? And then excusing this as 'he had a good Christmas'? Dogs don't have a 'good Christmas', dogs may get a few extra treats and some Xmas dinner on Xmas day, but they do NOT put on weight like humans do over Christmas - or shouldn't. I'm sorry but that dog is not slightly overweight, he's hella overweight and he needs to lose some timber quick smart. She's off her bloody rocker, genuinely batshit cray cray.
She always comes across really aggressively when she gets a message she doesn’t like. Especially if it’s about Lardsomes. This is when we see the real Soph. Cannot take any criticism at all.

Reactions: 19
Imagine your goal being to be dressed by 12... most people drop their kids to school and are at work by 9. She don’t know she was born the bleeping moron
😂😂 Yes! I have to give my daughter breakfast, both have a wash and dressed. Walk my daughter to nursery. Then 1 hour walk to work...... all by 9.

Reactions: 5
i can’t believe that pouch of ella’s Kitchen banana purée 🤦🏻‍♀️ costs around 90p for 70g. You can buy a banana for 15p! WTAF!

Yes but it hasn’t got a label on it so how would princess sowf know what is in it! 🤣

Yes I was about to say this! Those pouches are about a £1 each. I'm pretty sure Ella's kitchen do selection boxes which work out cheaper aswell. That shop must of been so expensive!!!

Reactions: 6
The

The irony is we are all invested in this as I guess her army are invested in her,if that makes sense?
Come on beanie,stay onboard.
Let's see this through?
I'd like to play her...oh who sang it...something about I will go down with your ship?....help!?
Always sang morbid songs????🤯
Dido sang it lol

Hes probably just glad its not porridge. GUYS of course she doesn't have time to grate cheese, cut up lettuce and spring onions.....she's too busy cleaning surfaces that don't need cleaning.
I don't understand why you'd buy that porridge when you can just buy plain porridge oats whcih are cheaper and not filled with so much crap 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’m all for time saving when it comes to the food shop but jeeez! I get a whole chicken, use it for a roast for 3 people and then there’s plenty left over for sandwiches and cold pasta salads. Those measly Bird’s Eye breaded chicken fillets are hardly nutritious! I’ve never in my life bought pre cut veg or lettuce and I have a lot of stuff to do daily unlike Hinch. And don’t get me started on all the pouches and ready made baby milk. Where’s all the fruit and veg for Ronnie? Each to their own but I’d only use pouches when out and about. Fresh food is the best! And come on, with all the money she has that is not enough food to feed 3 people for a week!! bleeping mental. If I was in her financial position the fridge would be stocked to bursting point of decent food
I've only ever bought prechopped veg when I broke my dominant hand. And it pissed me off as A - bloody rip off and B - wasn't chopped as nicely as I'd chop it! 😂

Reactions: 8
I've just picked up a free Ella's Kitchen weaning book from boots, even that is full of recipes and ideas for weaning a baby. It's really not that difficult and will be a lot cheaper than pouches and a lot less waste.
Pretty sure there was an ellas kitchen cook book in the cupboard when she showed how she stores his pouches, sweet and savory 🙄

Reactions: 7
I've just picked up a free Ella's Kitchen weaning book from boots, even that is full of recipes and ideas for weaning a baby. It's really not that difficult and will be a lot cheaper than pouches and a lot less waste.
What makes it worse , is she actually has that book aswell 🙈

Reactions: 6
She has an Ella's kitchen book!

WHY DOES NOBODY WEAR CLOTHES IN HER HOUSE? HOW HIGH IS HER HEATING BILL? WHY IS EVERYONE ONLY IN A VEST

It's baffling

Also Hinch, your dog is a bleeping UNIT. Sort it out.
I know!! I wish I could afford to sit around half naked all the time. Besides it just feels wrong to not be in a cosy jumper and thick socks with a hot water bottle and a blanket in winter.

Reactions: 9
Just got back from the shop, I bought milk, bread and bananas. I'm wondering if anyone wants me to video it so you can see me unpack and put it away! Any takers, I promise it'll be riveting viewing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.