Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t listen to her taking us through what she bought from Tesco. Is this really what people give a tit about?! Also, why does she feel the need to tap everything ? I feel like it’s showing off her nails. After I get mine done I tend to admire them a bit 😂 but she’s taking the piss tappity tap tap here’s my spaghetti cans and my chopped spring onions guyyyyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be embarrassed to be showing that off as my weekly food shop. I'm not claiming to be a health freak by any means, but it doesn't take much longer to cook a couple of fresh chicken fillets in the oven than to cook those breaded chicken things that she showed. "Jamie likes his chicken all cut up". He's 40 fgs not 4!
Don't even get me started on the bagged spring onions and TWO bags of iceberg lettuce. How long does it take to shred a head of lettuce? Not to mention that buying a head of lettuce is a) cheaper and b) less plastic waste.

Reactions: 33
Those ready meals are quite expensive. I’ve seen them in Tesco and the price made my head 🤯
Could buy all the ingredients fresh and you’d get a lot more for your money. I’m all for convenience but she don’t do out else does she 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The

The irony is we are all invested in this as I guess her army are invested in her,if that makes sense?
Come on beanie,stay onboard.
Let's see this through?
I'd like to play her...oh who sang it...something about I will go down with your ship?....help!?
Always sang morbid songs????🤯
Dido? Or dildo as I call her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that plastic wrapping!!!!!! You can buy spring onions loose and chop them your bloody self in seconds! But it's alright, she bought more reusable bags to bring it home🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Do we know who’s behind the shady insta account that’s outing hinch? Guessing it’s one of you lot!

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she have a perfect prep? So it takes like two minutes to make a bottle? Why would she need so many of the ready made ones :unsure: not like they ever seem to feed him when they’re out.

Reactions: 12
I'd be embarrassed to be showing that off as my weekly food shop. I'm not claiming to be a health freak by any means, but it doesn't take much longer to cook a couple of fresh chicken fillets in the oven than to cook those breaded chicken things that she showed. "Jamie likes his chicken all cut up". He's 40 fgs not 4!
Don't even get me started on the bagged spring onions and TWO bags of iceberg lettuce. How long does it take to shred a head of lettuce? Not to mention that buying a head of lettuce is a) cheaper and b) less plastic waste.
I have no words. The plastic waste! My student son can shop and cook better than her. I’d be ashamed if I were her mother.

Reactions: 16
I’m actually in disbelief at that shopping. Why would you show that off 🤯 All it does is emphasis how lazy she is when it comes to food and her disregard for plastic and waste!! But it’s ok guyzz because she washes (a half load) at 30.

Her shopping, once again just shows how lazy she is. All processed shite. (Apart from the salad of course) was that supposed to be for a week? I didn’t listen with the sound on.
I bet those 2 couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery, no wonder she writes so many lists. Probably ticks off everything on cooking instructions as she goes. Pierce film lid -highlight. put in microwave - highlight. Leave to stand - highlight. Scald your mouth - highlight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The

The irony is we are all invested in this as I guess her army are invested in her,if that makes sense?
Come on beanie,stay onboard.
Let's see this through?
I'd like to play her...oh who sang it...something about I will go down with your ship?....help!?
Always sang morbid songs????🤯
I think it's Dido's 'White Flag' 'I will go down with this ship I won't put my hands up and surrender. There'll be no white flag above my head'.

Reactions: 4
I have no words. The plastic waste! My student son can shop and cook better than her. I’d be ashamed if I were her mother.
AND she buys bananas (in plastic) and then buys a plastic pouch of mashed banana for Ronnieblesshims because ‘it’s onlly got banana and lemon juice in guyzzz’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ FFS!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
So I've missed a load of pages, I just can't keep up, but that shop! Sliced spring onions, sliced iceburg and grated cheese?! The two of them are home all day, its not like they are short of time. Ready meals and processed food. On my days off I crave being able to make something from scratch! No wonder Ronnie is on pouches, pureeing veg will be beyond them!

That food shop is shocking! So much plastic and so much processed crap! And dont get me wrong I have nothing against Ella's Kitchen pouches but she's at home doing nothing all day, is it that hard to cook for him? I have 2 kids and still have time to cook for them both

Reactions: 19
So many questions about that food shop!
Why buy a pouch of mashed banana, just mash a banana?!

The food is generally so unhealthy and not really any actual food there?!

Reactions: 19
The plastic is horrendous! What is she doing?
How lazy to not even grate your cheese.
She eats worse than most students I know. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I haven’t commented before but Jesus Christ that shop. Grated cheese!?! Pre-Sliced spring onion (i
didn’t even know that was a thing!) and those Ella’s kitchen- someone wants some freebies there. I admit no3 had a lot of Ella’s kitchen but when I only had one and nothing else to no1 had stuff from scratch. How long does it take to squash a banana?

That shopping was absolutely ridiculous!! How come it was all taken out of the bag before hand?? Got something to hide Soph!! I'm fairly certain she didn't show absolutely everything she bought. For duck sake just make Ronnie a bit of decent home cooked food and let him play about with it and actually get messy. Food on his face is not a mess!! Let him feel different foods and get used to different textures. Oh and just trying to prove a point are you Soph that you actually buy Ronnies food and it's not gifted. And as for those ready meals they are so expensive and could be easily home made at half the price. The whole can't cook thing is bullshit. It's calling learning and getting on with it then again paying prices like that for ready meals is nothing to her .

Reactions: 14
Oh and don't get my started on Ronnie blessim likes Ellas kitchen. Has he told you that Soph? Or maybe it's because hes never tried anything home made!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.