Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New content idea for you Sophie. All of those Ella's Kitchen pouches can be recycled through terracycle (not terrycycle), just like the pads you use on your weird mop. Let's have a trip to the recycling point please, bit of fresh air for Ronnie and a lot less plastic in landfill

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No issues with Ellas kitchen, but I always had a few in incase I needed to pop out and I'd chuck one in the bag, the amount she's bought suggests that he's living off that. Also, what meals is she going to make out of that lot? I've never seen her eat a salad.

Reactions: 12
That poor loaf of bread!! Prodded and clawed at! What a load of cr@p that shopping was, squished sandwich spread sarnie anyone? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Plastic fantastic Tesco haul there Soph so much there you could buy loose. And shredded Iceberg WTAF lazy cow 🐄

Reactions: 10
Not sure if you know this Sophy but bananas come in ready made pouches it's called banana skin if you peel it and pop it in a bowl, mash it with a fork you can then feed it to Ronnie longlegs. It's called fruit and it grows on a tree not in a factory mass produced and stuffed in plastic why not give it a go!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All that plastic wrapping!!!!!! You can buy spring onions loose and chop them your bloody self in seconds! But it's alright, she bought more reusable bags to bring it home🤦🏼‍♀️
I just thought that too . .
FFS, spend less time instafuckin gramming your grey life soph and youd have the 2 minutes it takes to shred your own lettuce and spring onions . .
Prime example of not realising the value of money . . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The plastic is horrendous! What is she doing?
How lazy to not even grate your cheese.
She eats worse than most students I know. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Students couldn't afford to eat like that. Every pre prepared item comes at a premium price. And the Hinchers on a low income are funding her lazy ass lifestyle 😡

Reactions: 9
Imagine your goal being to be dressed by 12... most people drop their kids to school and are at work by 9. She don’t know she was born the bleeping moron
Yep...got up at 6.30 this morning, made sure kids got themselves sorted for school, had a shower, took them to the school bus stop (they normally walk, but it was cold & wet), got back, had breakfast, made a quick soup for lunch (with actual fresh vegetables!), went to work, had an absolutely manic several hours, had lunch at 1.45, went food shopping, took shopping home, waited for kids to get back from school, went back to work to finish things off (it's our own business, so can be flexible sometimes), and got back home at 6.30pm. Currently waiting for the oven to warm up so I can cook dinner (and popped to check Tattle!). And she had a goal to get dressed by 12...she really hasn't got a clue, has she...🙄
EDIT: husband is still at work, since 9am, and it's 7pm...real life, Soph 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s been showing his baby food pouches quite a bit. So we can expect in a week her defending her choices about giving him those as someone just happened to message her and ask why she’s giving Ronnie that and not making her own. She has to spread her trolling out. This week was about fat Henry, next week will be about what she’s feeding Ronnie.

Reactions: 23
i can’t believe that pouch of ella’s Kitchen banana purée 🤦🏻‍♀️ costs around 90p for 70g. You can buy a banana for 15p! WTAF!

Not sure if you know this Sophy but bananas come in ready made pouches it's called banana skin if you peel it and pop it in a bowl, mash it with a fork you can then feed it to Ronnie longlegs. It's called fruit and it grows on a tree not in a factory mass produced and stuffed in plastic why not give it a go!
Yes but it hasn’t got a label on it so how would princess sowf know what is in it! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and don't get my started on Ronnie blessim likes Ellas kitchen. Has he told you that Soph? Or maybe it's because hes never tried anything home made!
Hes probably just glad its not porridge. GUYS of course she doesn't have time to grate cheese, cut up lettuce and spring onions.....she's too busy cleaning surfaces that don't need cleaning.

Reactions: 10
AND she buys bananas (in plastic) and then buys a plastic pouch of mashed banana for Ronnieblesshims because ‘it’s onlly got banana and lemon juice in guyzzz’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ FFS!!!
It gets worse, she then bangs on about all the ingredients being listed.
Most mums investigate foods and want the best, if she stopped being so lazy then she'd realise that if lemon juice is added as a preservative then theres added (natural) sugars. Her health visitor must surely be telling her that natural sugars are as bad for teeth as actual sugar.

Oi Soph, take a look at this and maybe next time treat your son to some proper food

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m all for time saving when it comes to the food shop but jeeez! I get a whole chicken, use it for a roast for 3 people and then there’s plenty left over for sandwiches and cold pasta salads. Those measly Bird’s Eye breaded chicken fillets are hardly nutritious! I’ve never in my life bought pre cut veg or lettuce and I have a lot of stuff to do daily unlike Hinch. And don’t get me started on all the pouches and ready made baby milk. Where’s all the fruit and veg for Ronnie? Each to their own but I’d only use pouches when out and about. Fresh food is the best! And come on, with all the money she has that is not enough food to feed 3 people for a week!! bleeping mental. If I was in her financial position the fridge would be stocked to bursting point of decent food

Reactions: 15
I've just picked up a free Ella's Kitchen weaning book from boots, even that is full of recipes and ideas for weaning a baby. It's really not that difficult and will be a lot cheaper than pouches and a lot less waste.

Reactions: 9
Such a lazy parent, she doesn't even need to mash a banana cut it in half and let him try to feed himself!!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.