Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book is now £6.49 ! I expected that. They do it with most books. Don’t understand why as all they get is bad press about it being expensive !
It's dropping like a stone - at least her Hinchers will be getting something nearer to it's TRUE value as they will only pay the reduced price too

Reactions: 7
Maybe she knew she was getting a new one #gifted but wanted to make it look like she needed one rather than just replacing something that had nothing wrong with it.
Maybe they have just had the glass replaced. Let’s hope they’ve weighed it down! 🙄

It's dropping like a stone - at least her Hinchers will be getting something nearer to it's TRUE value as they will only pay the reduced price too
They all do it though don’t they. Pinch of Nom started at £20. Went down to £10 a week or so later. And that was a sell out anyway so there must be a logical reason in the land of publishing x

Can anyone remember, did we actually see any evidence of the table being broken? Did she show it or the resulting carnage?
It seemed odd at the time that the wind would cause it to flip over, as it must be very heavy and lighter things in her garden were still standing fine. Just wondered if she was bullshitting 🙄
I think she showed the broken glass when handsnomes was in the vest, but the glass was in big chunks and not shattered like you would expect

Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember, did we actually see any evidence of the table being broken? Did she show it or the resulting carnage?
It seemed odd at the time that the wind would cause it to flip over, as it must be very heavy and lighter things in her garden were still standing fine. Just wondered if she was bullshitting 🙄
She only said that Jamie was clearing it up. Which was strange as handsnomes would of had go of gone out to do his royal business.
but it was the day before the vet saga I think?
so the vets outshyed hurricane hinch.

I don’t think I saw any broken glass and it would of shattered into pieces because it’s tempered glass

Reactions: 4
I dont really keep up with Hinch and her drama but hang on, who needs a battery powered mop!?

• Haha
It's still a notepad for £6 with fresh'up Friday or whatever tit it is 😂😂

Bet her sheep won't dare to use that page on any other day.

I hope Amazon release more pictures of the inside so we can see all the different types of lists we should be making

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But Soph never ever bullshits, does she? Must be true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Things that don’t make sense - a list
I’ll start

the gretel filter
The witchy finger
The fact Ronnieblessim duz haz futz. Doesn’t he have anything else? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn't know babies duz haz footz until hinch informed me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im hoping there won't be another book but if there is and its a cook book then i know she is taking the piss.
Here's the Hinch way of making a Mugshot
  • Ready in 5 minutes
  • 1 Empty sachet into a standard size mug.
  • 2 Fill to 15mm from brim with boiling water. Stir thoroughly.
  • 3 Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Top up if a thinner sauce is required. Stir thoroughly again.
Knowing her Hinchers, they'll bloody buy it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so funny to see people defending hinch like she’s their best friend

True value is 99p

Reactions: 13
It's still a notepad for £6 with fresh'up Friday or whatever tit it is 😂😂

Bet her sheep won't dare to use that page on any other day.

I hope Amazon release more pictures of the inside so we can see all the different types of lists we should be making
I can buy a £1 note pad and write the headings myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here ya go

editing to add warning ⚠ and my sincere apologies...
View attachment 75239
Seriously thought he was naked! My eyes my eyes 😱🤢🤢

• Haha
She's late to The Gram this morning. She'll be looking at her colouring book to find out what she's got to do today!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See she had her nails done.... been the same colour for months... is that so when she posts old videos her cretins won’t notice?
I believe so! That colour has been worn a while now!
I actually never change my nail colour so it’s not an unusual request to have the same, and definitely helps when she is looking using old content!

Sorry if this picture is really old news but I’ve never seen it before so thought I’d share.... little old soph would never troll anyone right?
What if people posted this on insta with all the classic hinch hashtags. Eg. #hincharmy #imahincher surely then it could end up mainstream

Reactions: 5
One good thing about her overpriced tat being #1 on Amazon (even though it's actually a notepad 🙄), I've just learnt who James Smith is, and I've bought his book. So cheers Hinch! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion (might be a bit late)

Hinch the hypocrite calls people trolls, while ticking off her journal goals

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she doxxed someone before and that was before Ronnie. To be fair the woman dm her and called her a c*nt so a bit more troll than the baby comment but she got death threats from the army too. She pulled that one quite quickly but I’m sure there must be screenshots on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.