Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get us all dressed 🤣🤣

"Come on Jamie, I've got a nice clean vest here, that's it, arm through. Now, which collar to put on Handsnomes? Hard to find one that fits these days, better go get some more. JAMIE YOU NEED TO DRIVE ME THROUGH THE FIELDS HANDSNOMES NEEDS A NEW COLLARRRRR. Oh tit, we haven't dressed Ronnie Bless Him in his extra long socks."
"No Jamie, no... you don't need clean pants, just FLIP 'EM"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No, you pay the price when it’s launched. Not sure what benefits are the buyer by pre ordering but as someone said earlier, it helps the publishers gauge interest and pre empt print runs. I“ve pre ordered things and people who didn’t pre order got them quicker!

A few years ago, it was fairly normal to give your stuff to family and/or neighbours before you went on holiday
Unless it a dig about her mum beating her for being too fat.
Here soph get slim. Ma.

Reactions: 4
Washload on... well as long as she's washing at 30 she can feel justified in putting a QUARTER of a bleeping drum #GretaThunbergWillBeAfterYou
Screenshot_20200124-100748_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hinch needs to sort herself out. Time’s are changing and interiors are moving more towards styles such as Rockett St George and Rebecca Wakefield. Colour is back. Character is back. She’ll need to update and move with this if she wants to remain relevant otherwise she’ll continue to be bland and boring. I had a friend who had a white and grey house. It was soooo bland. In the end the last 12 months she’s been adding in colour and character. She hasn’t admitted to being a Hinch fan or whatever but that style of grey and white is going out. I like the grey and white and my house was like that but now I’m more into colour and personality in the house.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
apologies I’m not overly poetic and picked up on previous chat

Hinch’s empty book has crashed in price but will she use Zoflora on head lice?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread

Hinch - handsnomes duz haz futz,new book is a load of shutz?

I’ve got the lingo down peeps! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m fuming at the story on the daily Mail today accusing Solomon of copying Hinch! The woman who literally copied everyone’s tips on insta to get famous and never give credit! Staceys tap to tidy was so fun and Hinch just gutted she didn’t do it first! All Staceys little tips have been way more fun than Hinch who’s doing the same tit every day. You can tell she’s trying to think of new things to make her more fun like the foil idea 😩 which was rubbish. And the awful thing is on the article the comments are being monitored so you can’t even say the truth about miss copycat Hinch her self as they won’t publish anything said about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get pre-orders... but the people who pre-ordered the book a few days ago and paid £10, do they still have to pay £10 even though it’s now £6-ish?? Or will amazon only take the price it’s at when it’s launched?

Sorry if this has already been asked I’ve skimmed the last threads very quickly.
I was thinking that too!

The article on the daily bigot has no comments as they are being monitored- very strange when most ‘celeb’ articles aren’t monitored on there? #paid #management

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The article on the daily bigot has no comments as they are being monitored- very strange when most ‘celeb’ articles aren’t monitored on there? #paid #management
Wouldn’t be surprised Hinch has done that story herself! She’s so jealous honestly and running out of ideas and Stacey has all these fresh cool ideas

Reactions: 6
Hinch needs to sort herself out. Time’s are changing and interiors are moving more towards styles such as Rockett St George and Rebecca Wakefield. Colour is back. Character is back. She’ll need to update and move with this if she wants to remain relevant otherwise she’ll continue to be bland and boring. I had a friend who had a white and grey house. It was soooo bland. In the end the last 12 months she’s been adding in colour and character. She hasn’t admitted to being a Hinch fan or whatever but that style of grey and white is going out. I like the grey and white and my house was like that but now I’m more into colour and personality in the house.
Just noticed this on a house organising/diy group. Definitely agree it's pretty much run it's course now. I think we'll see the trend dying off as the year goes on.

Polish_20200124_102550172.png Polish_20200124_102456898.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.