Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bothers me more about the hinch song is it’s actually ok insta for you to add to story’s.
Who is she
How did that happen?
She’s a nobody
Surely insta can see it basically the drake song but different lyrics?
So many questions 🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
What bothers me more about the hinch song is it’s actually ok insta for you to add to story’s.
Who is she
How did that happen?
She’s a nobody
Surely insta can see it basically the drake song but different lyrics?
So many questions 🤯🤯
I think insta has influencer rules that are different to us normal people 😡

Reactions: 4
Can anyone remember, did we actually see any evidence of the table being broken? Did she show it or the resulting carnage?
It seemed odd at the time that the wind would cause it to flip over, as it must be very heavy and lighter things in her garden were still standing fine. Just wondered if she was bullshitting 🙄

Reactions: 8
I am going to start calling her a Womble because that is all she is with her gifted tit and crap she buys on eBay. Is anything in that bland house actually something she and Mr Womble brought!? I would be embarrassed for her to endorse any product as she has no taste and is not original. She is the sad epitome of of the grey generation where she is trying to show what the social norm is. Well Mrs Womble for 99.9% of the population we do not live in a gifted society and people actually have to work to buy your tatt. But that’s all it is is tat. WOMBLE OF MALDON

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I agree, but then I remember the way she shakes a snowglobe. None of it makes sense 😂
Things that don’t make sense - a list
I’ll start

the gretel filter
The witchy finger
The fact Ronnieblessim duz haz futz. Doesn’t he have anything else? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember, did we actually see any evidence of the table being broken? Did she show it or the resulting carnage?
It seemed odd at the time that the wind would cause it to flip over, as it must be very heavy and lighter things in her garden were still standing fine. Just wondered if she was bullshitting 🙄
She only showed the garden and said Jamie was out there cleaning up the glass as that's where Henry likes to go but can't remember if there was any sign of any glass? She didn't show the table though.

Reactions: 4
Then why does she woosh the camera up and along to avoid the patio furniture? It doesn't make sense.
Maybe she knew she was getting a new one #gifted but wanted to make it look like she needed one rather than just replacing something that had nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 12
Another price drop on the notepad this morning - down to £8.79. By the time its released it may actually be worth the final price 😂

I wonder if we will have a nice quiet Hinch free day today while she licks her wounds and regroups ready for the next sales onslaught. Yesterday was not a good day in Hinchville - memes on insta and newspaper comments basically calling her an idiot would not have boosted her ego. I bet Jamie had a nightmare of a day listening to her kicking off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only showed the garden and said Jamie was out there cleaning up the glass as that's where Henry likes to go but can't remember if there was any sign of any glass? She didn't show the table though.
I remember it seemed odd to us that we couldn't see any sign of glass out there and if would have shattered into hundreds of little bits. Just didn't know if I'd missed something. Strange that she didn't show the carnage it had caused, wonder if she hasn't been gifted a new one but that one was never actually broken in the first place🧐

Reactions: 9
Maybe she knew she was getting a new one #gifted but wanted to make it look like she needed one rather than just replacing something that had nothing wrong with it.
Good Shout... but that's just devious. Mrs H doesn't have a devious bone in her body remember.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another price drop on the notepad this morning - down to £8.79. By the time its released it may actually be worth the final price 😂

I wonder if we will have a nice quiet Hinch free day today while she licks her wounds and regroups ready for the next sales onslaught. Yesterday was not a good day in Hinchville - memes on insta and newspaper comments basically calling her an idiot would not have boosted her ego. I bet Jamie had a nightmare of a day listening to her kicking off
She has a gleam meeting coming up surely we are due a field photo as she is driven in to the big city riddled with anxiety but bag laden with snacks mum told her to take

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See she had her nails done.... been the same colour for months... is that so when she posts old videos her cretins won’t notice?

Reactions: 14
Any Tattlers an author? We should start a campaign like the Rage Against the Machine Xmas Number 1! We’ll all buy your book and knock her off the top spot 😉
I have three books for sale on Amazon!!! But they are kids books I illustrated and I'm not the author, then I'd have to reveal who I am🤔😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.