Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of the fb groups a lady posted that she had to leave it because it’s costing her too much 😣
Guarantee she’ll be blocked from it anyway for saying that. I got blocked from the We Love Mrs Hinch group because I advised a young girl with a baby to stop following grinch after she said she felt she had to always clean to keep up and couldn’t juggle cleaning and looking after her baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She bought the sofa in Jan 2014 according to her personal insta so just over 5 and a half years. I guess it’s nearly 6 years [emoji2370]

Reactions: 6
I don't know why DFS are collaborating with her anyway. Those sofas that she's had for all of 5 minutes already look saggy and misshapen. What has she done to them? NOT a good advert at all when they cost that much money.

Reactions: 12
3FF139DD-2A92-4877-995B-0802A7024710.png

Really annoyed. I know it won’t make any difference but that’s one less customer for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So was it actually gifted or what? Because it doesn’t say #gifted anywhere (sorry *gifted) and if so, which ones?
Was the collaboration just that they got BHF to pick it up? I’m confused? [emoji52]

She only out gifted on the last story of the sofas.. where the text is white it blends in with her white wall quite well!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I need to get something off my chest ....

We see time and time again Hinchers saying how Mrs Hinch doesn’t make anyone do anything it’s there choice whether they swipe up or buy etc
However the very nature of the word Influencer is to do exactly that - change ppls decisions persuade them to buy adjust their lifestyles - in a word to INFLUENCE them !! They really are so thick it baffles me 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s what I was thinking....
That sofa clearly wasn’t 6 years old. My DFS sofas are currently the same colour because they were made together but if I now ordered a chair to go with them, the chances are the fabric would be a slightly different colour because of batches!
Did she need to be gifted the sofa? No. I’ve contacted DFS to let them know how disgusted I am with them. I won’t be using them again in future.
Since when does ANY company make the same friggin sofa for 6 years?! Dont they usually bring in new styles and stock each year?

And you know what the hand waving makes it harder to spot the all important disclaimer about this stuff being an ad because you eyes are drawn to what's moving.
It's interesting she puts the all important details about the sofas in black text with white background but the disclaimer isnt. But that's not shady or misleading is it 🙄

Reactions: 17
She really has no shame, accepting sofas of DFS and saying it’s a collaboration?? How? You didn’t design them soph? Do the BHF know you sprayed your previous sofa with flammable products? You’re an embarrassment to society, shame on you!! You really need a reality check on life how an earth will you cope when you have to pay for something ? Jesus Christ I literally can’t take anymore of your tat now , wonder what’s next to be gifted? A new car ? A nanny? Who knows your ridiculous!!

Reactions: 20
But she's shown these *gifted sofas for weeks now, with absolutely no mention of *gifted. Surely that's against the advertising rules? Up until today I absolutely thought she'd paid for them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said it’s the exact same sofa several times. No it’s not Sophie, it’s a brand new one that you have been gifted. You didn’t donate the last one to the BHF out of the goodness of your heart, DHS removed it for you so you could make way for your BRAND NEW GIFTED sofa and then they donated it to the BHF.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She only out gifted on the last story of the sofas.. where the text is white it blends in with her white wall quite well!
Oh right. Typical [emoji849]
And even then she didn’t state which one, which leads me to believe all 3 were gifted because if she even paid for 1 she’d have made a point of mentioning it.
She’s shady when she wants to hide something but more than clear when she wants to show something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So these most expensive freebies from big brands are ‘collaborations’ even though they are just the same lines anyone could buy. Nothing personalised, no special promotions in her name.
It’s the smaller or independent businesses she will say ‘gifted’.

How is this in keeping with ASA?!

And since when does DFS, Carpet Right, Bosch need promotion from her? She never acknowledges these £££ freebies, because her BS excuse of ‘helping little businesses’ won’t wash.

I’m absolutely appalled by all of this. NOBODY deserves thousands and thousands of pounds of freebies, let alone someone who is actually very well off. She should be ashamed of herself, it’s completely inexcusable!

Reactions: 20
I need to get something off my chest ....

We see time and time again Hinchers saying how Mrs Hinch doesn’t make anyone do anything it’s there choice whether they swipe up or buy etc
However the very nature of the word Influencer is to do exactly that - change ppls decisions persuade them to buy adjust their lifestyles - in a word to INFLUENCE them !! They really are so thick it baffles me 🤔
Yep an influencers job is to influence people to buy buy buy £££

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.