Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodnight Tattlers,I've searched my soul for the right words.My heart has always been in the right place and I hope each and everyone of you will cherish the sentiment that I have tried to portray.
Sleep well-don't stress and please don't have nightmares.I have loved my time on this journey and most of you have made it so memorable,but some of you are cunts(and I find that really funny).
Night my darlings,and always remember this.....
Screenshot_20200123-230816_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I write lists on whatever I can find. Back of an envelope, scrap of paper, whichever child is near me forehead.
If I’m walking round Tesco and see some prick whip out their bloody hinch list book I’ll grab it out their hand and smack them with it.
I dunno who’s worse Her for peddling this shite or the sheep who eat it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here you go guys! I know some of you aren’t yet down with the Essex lingo
You’ve forgotten Barf = A large tub you fill with warm water from taps, that you can wash or lay and relax in. There’s also an Ouwww = A bird with large eyes that goes twit woo. Not forgetting Wortah = A clear liquid you can drink from a tap that’s also available in bottles 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Final thought for today......this one's for you hinch ATB.
20200123_234736.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Hinch song she plays - does she get royalties for that? Also how has Drake not got ‘lawyered up’ for the clear copyright of his song ‘Kiki’?!
Because she’s a bleeping nobody! Drake won’t have a scooby who she is and wouldn’t have even come across the song!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just rewatched the story, my god the way she swoops the camera so we can’t see the garden. bleeping gonk. Why is she keeping the new table a secret?!?

Nope, never seen it before. Ironic though.
I reckon she filmed this ages ago, she’s been called out loads of times for filming content in bulk and then dripping it out later.

Reactions: 8
I write lists on whatever I can find. Back of an envelope, scrap of paper, whichever child is near me forehead.
If I’m walking round Tesco and see some prick whip out their bloody hinch list book I’ll grab it out their hand and smack them with it.
I dunno who’s worse Her for peddling this shite or the sheep who eat it up.
i don’t why bleeping i bother in writing lists anyway either cant find the list or i forget the most important things like Bog roll & Milk🤦‍♀️ But have at least tubes & tubes of toothpaste & 5 Large jars of Coffee but not a drop of bloody milk 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
i don’t why bleeping i bother in writing lists anyway either cant find the list or i forget the most important things like Bog roll & Milk🤦‍♀️ But have at least tubes & tubes of toothpaste & 5 Large jars of Coffee but not a drop of bloody milk 🤦‍♀️😂
I do the exact same!! What’s for dinner?? Radox shower gel I appear to have bought 8 this week 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Hinch song she plays - does she get royalties for that? Also how has Drake not got ‘lawyered up’ for the clear copyright of his song ‘Kiki’?!
I still can’t understand how the woman who changed it has been able to use it, surely royalties must be payable to Drake 🤔

Reactions: 9
It's possible the patio table shot was a pre-recording, but it did seem very much like she was trying to keep it out of sight. Which would suggest it was filmed after the typhoon of Maldon and the great table smash of 2020. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she realise this isn’t Henry?
That made me laugh probably more than it should have 😆 but, oh my, isn’t he cute what an absolute little darling 🥰
I wonder what I could gift her in exchange for me adopting Ronnie 🤔

Reactions: 5
She also avoids where the tepee is supposed to be ...where she reads to ronnieblesshim every night

Reactions: 16
Any Tattlers an author? We should start a campaign like the Rage Against the Machine Xmas Number 1! We’ll all buy your book and knock her off the top spot 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That made me laugh probably more than it should have 😆 but, oh my, isn’t he cute what an absolute little darling 🥰
I wonder what I could gift her in exchange for me adopting Ronnie 🤔
He is absolutely gorgeous. The only part of her content I enjoy is his beautiful little face.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that Hinch’s notebook is number 1 on the bestseller BOOK list! Books are full of words that take a long time to write!

Since when did stationery qualify for that list??

I reckon she filmed this ages ago, she’s been called out loads of times for filming content in bulk and then dripping it out later.
Precording content of her CLEANING is the most boring thing I've ever heard!!!! Get a real job!!!!

I can see it now, frantically thumbing through the videos with her claw finger because she's already posted one video and the next needs to go up pretty swiftly for continuity.

That explains the unncessarily long gap between videos when it doesn't need to be.🤔

Who seriously has time for that tit!!!

Apologises if that isn't very grammatical, babys had me up all night

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.