Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
3E322E07-A002-4DDE-ACE4-2AF488E7088B.png

There’s an app on all iPhones called “Reminders”. Save a tree you Hinchy morons and use that instead!!! Here’s my list for the week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
EA19811C-5034-44B0-AB0A-5E11E7876F6E.png

The book is Stunning?? You’ve only seen the FRONT COVER YOU DAFT BITCH. Fml. I’m sick of these folk rimming her arsehole. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

rubyboobie

Long time reader here, and, as embarrassed as I am to admit, an ex Hincher. Started following her around Sept 2018 after just coming out of hospital on a section, couldn't work, depressed and unmotivated beyond words, would throw up from nerves just from even answering the door, and I found the grinch. Her constant play on anxiety and mental health sucked me in, and I felt like she was a friend. I went out of my way to spend the very little money I did have, on all the crap she was constantly shilling out on her stories, to the point I would actually go without, which I know is something you guys always worry about with the people who do still follow her. It is very real. It became an obsession to want to have everything she had, and to try do everything she did. So much so I was actually diagnosed with OCD because I physically could not settle if I hadn't done anything she did cleaning wise, simply because I let her drill it into my head that I had to. For example - if I'd ran out of soda crystals, I'd break down because I hadn't been able to do it "properly". I couldn't sit still, and this was EVERY. DAY. I've always been a tidy person, I keep on top of my house every day and I've lived alone since I was 17, the power this woman has is unbelievable and I know that there are so many other people like me out there. And it's fucking sad. Thankfully I found out about Tattle through another cleaning account who was being "trolled" on here, who also followed Hinch, or should I say - had crawled up her backside and just wanted her attention. And now that I know who she really is, I'm done. I've not followed her for over 6 months now and I'm in therapy to try and beat what's going on, because some days I can leave my cleaning and then there's days I'm stressed and anxious all over again because I don't have something I think I need in order for it to be done, again, "properly". Thank FUCK for you lot, because I dread to think how much more money I would have wasted now. This woman is a fucking scam, she doesn't get what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel every month. I hope she falls as quickly as she rose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Ashila

The constant gaslighting is making my head hurt trying to keep track of it.
Sophflora you got famous with Paul the Pine, Minkeh, Narnia, ‘Let it Snow’, Milky Way crispy rolls, organza bags amongst others. These were your things, the identifiers of your account. Then you got your P&G contract and all the star drops stuff was dropped and spraying your fabrics in Zoflora was replaced with Febreeze. Then Ronnie and the extension and things got eBay mad for a while. Maybe all the climatic activism and eco consciousness happening in the world made Gleam decide to retire Narnia- one of your key tropes.
And now Gleam have tacked on Freshen up Friday onto your book. You don’t do this? Randomly more recently in preparation for your two most recent book launches, as with your zoflora hour- you never did that you just sprayed it everywhere. They were never you account identifiers. Your whole gimmick was a ‘quirky’ , enthusiastic if a bit ditzy approach to cleaning. You don’t have a system or set patterns as most other accounts do apart from Hinchlists. There never has been a structure to your style, bar shining your sink really.
It wrecks my head trying to put it all straight, you forgot maybe that you upload daily stories for us to see? We know the things you do and don’t- you can’t get away with just pretending and thinking no one will notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

mrshardy

Chatty Member
I think for the rest of the hinchers it’s the thrill of being in the club, ‘all in it together’ rubbish. I work with someone who (appears) to be in good mental health and for her Hinch is like a cleaning Kim K. Like it’s trendy?
some of her ‘hinchers’ live in utter shiteholes and they post pictures of them on the fb group, ones got a fucking car spoiler in her living room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Just been to the range/Iceland , there was nothing near to cover her face but I think you might like this one 😂
52EE4AA1-8578-4ADA-8391-CE95EE4C18B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

bluey

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel paranoid as fuck in the cleaning aisle wondering if people think ur a hincher.
I feel like that every time I need anything to clean my house with.
I need a badge or a sticker of some sort saying not a fuckin hincher!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ashila

I feel like we’re living in upside down land the past few days 😩

Hello lurkers and those undecided about Mrs Hinch 👋 This isn’t the first time she’s had a product launch, cried troll and inadvertently sent people to tattle.

If you truly feel Mrs Hinch has improved your mental health and helped sort out your life please consider the following:

Good mental health or happiness usually occurs while chasing the goal, working towards something that you get meaning from. With Hinch at the moment you’re getting that from accomplishing all these little mini goals you’ve been set. (Yes she’s set them for you) If you’re a long time Hincher you’ll remember the height of the Zoflora craze and the rush of finally getting your hands on the newest scent after scouring the shops or bagging yourself a minkey when no one else could. Maybe now it’s when you’re swiping up and getting that latest eBay organiser. You’re getting a rush from it, genuinely re-read that because that’s what’s happening. Whether it be getting that felt changing basket or a Shark hoover for the hoover lines you’re setting yourself goals and achieving them.

So what’s the harm in it? I’ve just admitted Hinch is actually doing something positive for you? Except it’s all false. Whatever has caused you the distress is most likely still there underneath the surface, unresolved. If it’s feeling overwhelmed and under appreciated in your home, that’s still there and will come back to haunt you. You’ve just had your perspective temporarily readjusted.

This is the important bit; she’s not teaching you how to clean nor is she a mental health guru. She’s a shill for P&G or whoever else pays her. Watch closely you’re always been shown how the products work and how to use them. She doesn’t clean dirty things. She’s demoing how she uses 3 different (and unnecessary) laundry products to get her clothes smelling just right. You’ve fallen into the cycle now without even realising it, you’re going to continue to buy and be sold things to reach that happiness high. This woman has brought you on this journey, you’re all in together, and shifted your focus. You need Dave the duster and whatever she calls Mr Sheen, it’s all product placement that’s made her a millionaire. She never encourages your goals or to live a more rounded fulfilled life outside of cleaning and buying things off eBay. She wants and needs your money for her account to survive. And while you keep setting yourself goals based off what she’s shilling, you will keep feeling this false high.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DramaHun

Chatty Member
From the Hinch fb group where the admin is obviously being messaged by Sophie herself:

"••• to answer some questions... it is a notebook yes, but no it isn’t blank... if you look at the video above that shows some of the example templates in the book but it’s made up of Hinch Lists, Tadaas and Fresh’n Up Fridays, with varying borders... there is a year’s worth of every type of list... and no, it’s not the same as a notebook you can buy in B & M or Poundland... it’s much better quality and it’s templated... but this was just a FYI post... no one is obliged to purchase obviously... if you have any others questions, please feel free to ask ♥"

Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

gingrog

VIP Member
Why does she need to put "as a parent" all the time. Latest so called troll conversation she's put "as a parent I do not find it funny". As if those with no children have no moral compass and find it fucking hilarious?!

• Haha
Reactions: 50