Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get pre-orders... but the people who pre-ordered the book a few days ago and paid £10, do they still have to pay £10 even though it’s now £6-ish?? Or will amazon only take the price it’s at when it’s launched?

Sorry if this has already been asked I’ve skimmed the last threads very quickly.

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Mrs Hinch #97: Blank Title Price Drop! £6 now, £2 in B&M tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand what's funny about her mum giving her food that's going to go out of date? Have I missed the joke??

If I have something for example yoghurts which I haven't got round to eating I'll give my mum a couple so not wasted 🤷🤷
She finds the strangest things hysterically funny.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get pre-orders... but the people who pre-ordered the book a few days ago and paid £10, do they still have to pay £10 even though it’s now £6-ish?? Or will amazon only take the price it’s at when it’s launched?

Sorry if this has already been asked I’ve skimmed the last threads very quickly.
No, you pay the price when it’s launched. Not sure what benefits are the buyer by pre ordering but as someone said earlier, it helps the publishers gauge interest and pre empt print runs. I“ve pre ordered things and people who didn’t pre order got them quicker!

I don't understand what's funny about her mum giving her food that's going to go out of date? Have I missed the joke??

If I have something for example yoghurts which I haven't got round to eating I'll give my mum a couple so not wasted 🤷🤷
A few years ago, it was fairly normal to give your stuff to family and/or neighbours before you went on holiday

Reactions: 4

They’ll pay the price it is
Not the 10

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Mrs Hinch #97: Blank Title Price Drop! £6 now, £2 in B&M tomorrow
Has the price dropped so more people order it as so many did when it was 10?
Can’t believe it’s £6 already 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
No. You pay the lowest pricex

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200124_095631_com.instagram.android.jpg

Imagine your only goal for the day being to do one load of washing and be dressed... Before midday. Christ.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
It’s one big competition with HINCH and Soleman! Who can find the biggest load of shite on eBay/amazon.Hinch is secretly raging at Stacey as she is taking over with finding storage ideas.While HINCH is saying in her videos can’t believe I didn’t find this storage for all Ronnies food Earlier.Make your own food you can even get Pre cut veg nowadays.
I see The Sun have picked up on this and come through for Sloshpot Soph. “Stacey Solomon accused of copying pal...” Such riveting news.

Reactions: 6
Now she just posted she wants a target this morning, to get everyone dressed and beds made by 12noon!!!! What A life!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 75472

Imagine your only goal for the day being to do one load of washing and be dressed... Before midday. Christ.
Get us all dressed 🤣🤣

"Come on Jamie, I've got a nice clean vest here, that's it, arm through. Now, which collar to put on Handsnomes? Hard to find one that fits these days, better go get some more. JAMIE YOU NEED TO DRIVE ME THROUGH THE FIELDS HANDSNOMES NEEDS A NEW COLLARRRRR. Oh tit, we haven't dressed Ronnie Bless Him in his extra long socks."

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks for clarifying. I was concerned that there were going to be people paying beyond the final price. It’s so stupid to have a “sale” or a huge cut below r.r.p. before it’s even launched. Surely a retail price is it’s original price. It feels dishonest to say the recommended retail price is £12 yet no-one will ever pay £12.

It bothers me so much and I don’t know why.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.