Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think there is something definately happening with the pair of them I just got the impression there was a sarcastic undertone to what/how Stacey was saying 🙈
Maybe! For all we know it could be a forced friendship through work.

If anything Stacey struggles after having Rex, she was very emotional and finding things tough. She publicly shared that too which is great for others feeling the same. Just odd she saw hinch struggling 🙄 I’ve never seen her struggle at all!

Reactions: 12
Live your dreams guyyyyyzzzzzz. Leave a lasting mark on future generations with an empty bleeping notebook you flogged for over a tenner. If you stay positive you too can make a life from selling nothing yourself, but being paid to advertise to vulnerable (mostly)?women. Amazing guyyyyzzzz.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of her Goals not ticked off yet was to expand bank balance......
Soz i meant Merch range?
After a little Field work 😉 surrounding the #1 Best Seller (bullshit) in a little village named Malden Town😱. Does mean Jamie is on Gleams payroll 🤷‍♀️

Oh my god as if she’s trademarked the hashtag 😂 #desperatetimes

Live your dreams guyyyyyzzzzzz. Leave a lasting mark on future generations with an empty bleeping notebook you flogged for over a tenner. If you stay positive you too can make a life from selling nothing yourself, but being paid to advertise to vulnerable (mostly)?women. Amazing guyyyyzzzz.

Do your initials mean - dick wad Jamie?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If it ain’t a prerecorded story
We’ll have a *gifted swipe up tomoz

Reactions: 4
Don’t for a second believe her table blew over and broke. I think she staged it to be gifted new!!!

Reactions: 11
One of her Goals not ticked off yet was to expand bank balance......
Soz i meant Merch range?
After a little Field work 😉 surrounding the #1 Best Seller (bullshit) in a little village named Malden Town😱. Does mean Jamie is on Gleams payroll 🤷‍♀️
Does this mean they are planing on bringing out a clothing range? Give me strength 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The Hinch song she plays - does she get royalties for that? Also how has Drake not got ‘lawyered up’ for the clear copyright of his song ‘Kiki’?!

Reactions: 11
She is not ok with not everyone liking her or she wouldn't block and delete every opinion that doesn't suit her brand or fit her small narrative. Pity she believes the bullshit she peddles.
It's actually frustrating watching her blatantly lie like that!

Reactions: 5
It’s one big competition with HINCH and Soleman! Who can find the biggest load of shite on eBay/amazon.Hinch is secretly raging at Stacey as she is taking over with finding storage ideas.While HINCH is saying in her videos can’t believe I didn’t find this storage for all Ronnies food Earlier.Make your own food you can even get Pre cut veg nowadays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.