Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why for the love of god does she buy all those punches for Ronnie?
instead of spending 10 hours a day cleaning her already spotless house why can’t she get a cook book and make him meals from scratch!?
It’s really not difficult is it?!

I get it if you’re a busy mom and work all the hours but she really doesn’t does she?!

Reactions: 15
Eh up - Ma Barker donating fresh veg.........,don’t confuse it with the nursery home corner play veg! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone notice latest story u can see jamie in the reflection in glass doors holding ronnie so hes sitting up

Reactions: 15

It's just not her day today. Over a thousand comments on this story and not a lot of positive ones 😂
Bloody hell I haven't been on Hinch threads for a while but JFC.....how did she not know this?! And why is she getting credit for it when it literally says in her story people messaged her about it.

I am not sure I can follow this tit show any more, even on here. Its just so depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she not already ‘design’ a note book?! When she ‘designed’ that loungewear set? Did I imagine that? Or maybe it was somebody else?!

Reactions: 10
Here ya go

editing to add warning ⚠ and my sincere apologies...
View attachment 75239
There’s a comment somewhere, it was a screenshot on here of either her Facebook, Insta or twitter a few years ago about things Things that look perfect not being true on Insta...or words to that effect 🤔

Reactions: 1
At least Dick Turpin wore a mask eh?!
£10 for a notepad with a week before payday in January, where most folk were probably paid early before Christmas.... Sleekit or what?
She does wear a mask - its called Gretel lol

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen Staceys stories of Rex in his high chair eating home cooked pasta and getting into a mess ❤ coincidence after hinch’s Ellas kitchen pouches?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.