Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Soph, you know when you chop your veg for your sloshage casserole on that little board you have and put the leftovers in your swipe up bin. Well why don’t you chop some veg up for Ronnie and blend it. That simple love. You can use a blender or a masher - your choice. I would understand the pouches if you were both out at work all day and didn’t have time but that’s far from the truth.

Another tip for you Soph, you know when you cut Toast to dip in an egg. You could also do that for Ronnie. Bread in the toaster and then cut into pieces. Or pushing the boat out. Have you ever made a salad and chopped cucumber, carrots, avocado. You could slice them, so he can pick them up and explore. Just a bit of basic advice, explained in simple terms.

ATB with your weaning journey. I can’t actually believe It. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What I want to know is why does an empty book cost more than her life story and journal 🤣 Just goes to show you doesn’t it...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The back of Ronnie's head still looks so flat when he's turned to the side. Just stop laying him down all the time!

Reactions: 5
Agrh cant keep up skipped 10 pages.

Apologies if this is old news.

But please dont let that be rhe same sodding jug she eats every meal from

And why is her dining table perma laid? Where do they dump stuff when they get home?

Sorry this is for my last post
Seen the jug earlier I think that was for our benefit 🙊

Reactions: 5
Agrh cant keep up skipped 10 pages.

Apologies if this is old news.

But please dont let that be rhe same sodding jug she eats every meal from

And why is her dining table perma laid? Where do they dump stuff when they get home?

Sorry this is for my last post

Amazing question!! I dump all my crap in the dining room table every night after work or after shopping daughter does same after school
Husband never has stuff not sure why 🤔
But I thought that’s what tables are for not in case of an impromptu dinner party 🦀😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.