Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't heard the 'Boo' song in ages.
Who could she mean.
There's a few on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yay another cheap tatty crappy plastic storage thing for Ronnieblessims food that she could literally just.. have.. normally.. in.. her.. cupboard... ORRRR better yet??? COOK HIM SOME FRESH FOOD! Blend it up!!!!! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have so many hours in the day 🙃 tit me she gets on my tits

Reactions: 18
The Grand High Hinch and her sales finger are "on point" today.
That’s so funny I just laughed out loud. Proper snorted and my eldest asked why I was impersonating a pig. I showed her the picture and she went
“Ew that’s ugly”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My sister and mum have redone their entire houses grey and white 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know about my mother but my sister is a hinch fan. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I stayed over Xmas and introduced her to tattle.
We did ours grey because v we have pesky kids 🤣 before it was all in, I thought how good it was I can change up COLOUR with it, don't want my home looking like a clinic.

Reactions: 2
Yay another cheap tatty crappy plastic storage thing for Ronnieblessims food that she could literally just.. have.. normally.. in.. her.. cupboard... ORRRR better yet??? COOK HIM SOME FRESH FOOD! Blend it up!!!!! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have so many hours in the day 🙃 tit me she gets on my tits
Yes, you can do a mix of both, we had pouches for emergency days etc or 1 in the bag for any last minute dashes but we didn't rely solely on these. As an influencer you'd think she could show people how to cook for babies. She has the ideal platform.

Reactions: 10
Aren’t you supposed to use that book she writes in daily for lists and the one she sold a few months ago? Am I missing the point of needing another one? I know it’s all for the cash but still...

Reactions: 3
Yep it's not great to look at especially when you are a first time mum.
Personally I think when you have a baby you need go lower your standards by at least 50% maybe even 75%.
I have 2 kids now, youngest being 3 months and I call it a winning day if I've done the washing up, put a wash on and made sure everybody has been fed. ✅ And my little boy smiles at me everytime I look at him, I don't even need to say anything! It melts my heart and id rather be sat here loving him than cleaning tbh.
Agreed, i have two kids i should have known better but tbh i have pnd and she made it worse

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What is that twit going to feed her son when he's graduated from baby food? I shudder to think .

Reactions: 7
The cashier asked me in B&M if I was a Hinch fan because I had crispy rolls and laundry detergent amongst many other things in my basket. I said no I'm not I've always liked these and I'm not stopping eating or using them because of Grinch. The cashier didn't seem very happy with me.
Ugh. Like, if you wash your clothes and clean your house you must be a Hincher. Get to duck.

Reactions: 9
Jesus! Labeling tatty baskets from Ebay sweet and savoury is something else! The time she wastes making pointless labels could be better spent making home cooked food for Ronnie instead of giving him shop bought stuff all the time!
I don't understand why you would make a huge list of things to do when you can spend that time doing the jobs. 🤔

Reactions: 8
At least Dick Turpin wore a mask eh?!
£10 for a notepad with a week before payday in January, where most folk were probably paid early before Christmas.... Sleekit or what?

Reactions: 11
Funny how it's all ellas kitchen food she has for Ronnie!! Me reckons that some ones been gifted a hamper full of pouches and snacks. I'm not surprised at all I mean she rarely buys him any clothes so why should she buy him food. The amount of time she has in a day yet would rather spend it on her phone than make her son a home cooked meal and let him make a mess!!

Reactions: 11
I think I'm more mad at the 'Hinchers'. She is a cow trying to exploit the market, they are grown women who by cleaning their homes are calling themselves hunches, oh my word, that's sad. Imagine, any hobbies, yes I'm a hincher!!

Then they're not using their own minds to research products, prices, brands, do they actually need it, does she really use it or is she being paid, no they swipe up and off they buy.

I can imagine some are in debt yet still continue to purchase recommendations because Hinch has said its amazing.

Ive cleaned my own home since I had it would you believe, no one told me to clean it you know, I just did it, shall I bring out a book?

I research my own products, can you believe it, you can do this you know.

I write lists,too many, lists for lists because it helps me, however those lists could be on the backs of school letters, old envelopes, cheap note pads, sometimes I've even typed them out in word. I do them on my phone too.

I think I deserve a medal you know, that's it I'm off to clean something as a reward and maybe I'll visit the field opposite 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.