Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck is that please?
A page on twitter where people send in photos of their food (mostly crappy ones like this) and then get slated for it. Saw this one and just reminded me of JDogs sausage casserole 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Staceys stories of Rex in his high chair eating home cooked pasta and getting into a mess ❤ coincidence after hinch’s Ellas kitchen pouches?
Reminds me of that advert: Anything you can do, I can do betteeeer 🤣🤣

Either they want people to talk about them or they are just a bunch of childish girls 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stacey and hinch need to stop trying to out do each other! You both look ridiculous! Your either best friends or not! I certainly wouldn’t want either as a friend if that’s the way they treat their best friends!

Reactions: 18
Hinch is so lazy when it comes to parenting. She has all the time in the world to take Ronnie to baby/play groups but doesn't and has more than enough time to actually boil some veg in those over priced £65 pans she's just bought to make Ronnie some healthy nutritious meals but she clearly cant be arsed. Hinch is more interested in the gram and keeping her cult happy as usual!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I actually looked in her activity journal today for the first time. Have seen the odd bit on here so was expecting drivel. But my god is it awful! So, so low level. Just bizarre that adults would find anything worthwhile in it (though I guess, at least this one had something in it 🙄). Took a couple of shots for anyone that hasn't yet had the joy. View attachment 75254View attachment 75255
I did this once in a shop recently and thought what’s all the fuss. It’s awful. Really awful

Reactions: 2
Hinch is so lazy when it comes to parenting. She has all the time in the world to take Ronnie to baby/play groups but doesn't and has more than enough time to actually boil some veg in those over priced £65 pans she's just bought to make Ronnie some healthy nutritious meals but she clearly cant be arsed. Hinch is more interested in the gram and keeping her cult happy!
Ahem.... you mean gifted pans....

Which are now all over groupon too 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Hinch is so lazy when it comes to parenting. She has all the time in the world to take Ronnie to baby/play groups but doesn't and has more than enough time to actually boil some veg in those over priced £65 pans she's just bought to make Ronnie some healthy nutritious meals but she clearly cant be arsed. Hinch is more interested in the gram and keeping her cult happy!
It’s a darn shame when money comes over family 😭

Reactions: 4
So hinchs crappy notebook says it includes freshen up Fridays. Does that mean someone is going to come to my house every Friday to clean for me while I go to work and do a real job all day or is this book only exclusive to those who have the time to clean every Friday while everyone else goes to work or actually spends their time been a parent and looking after their children.
Ahem.... you mean gifted pans....

Which are now all over groupon too 🙄🙄
Oh yes how could I forget they where gifted! Hinch couldn't possibly pay for anything herself.
Seriously though when is this hinch mania going to end 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think she MAKES work for herself and her Army. I’ll admit I was hooked in during the very early days. She maybe had about 10K followers. I was like “tit, I don’t do all this stuff she does...”. And do you know what? I don’t do it anymore. My house hasn’t fallen in on itself, it’s clean and tidy and lived in. I buy all my cleaning stuff from Aldi and it’s bloody great. I got a lime and mint scented surface cleaner yesterday, smells like a mojito and that’s NEVER a bad thing 🙌🏼
I've seen a couple of people mention the Aldi lime and mint cleaner. I bought one last week and I'm now looking forward to cleaning the house tomorrow as I get to use it haha! I love their kitchen cleaner, best one I've used! Sorry Hinch, you really don't need 88 cleaning products. I use one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen along with toilet gel. House still smells fresh and is clean... well apart from the husband leaving hairs everywhere that I have to clean up daily. Because I love cleaning up someone else's pubes before using the loo 😩🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A book. Of unwritten lists and uncoloured pages. Jesus bleeping wept. This woman is the worst. Anyone that buys it is a total moron. She's so 'proud'..... Of an empty book.

Reactions: 10
I've seen a couple of people mention the Aldi lime and mint cleaner. I bought one last week and I'm now looking forward to cleaning the house tomorrow as I get to use it haha! I love their kitchen cleaner, best one I've used! Sorry Hinch, you really don't need 88 cleaning products. I use one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen along with toilet gel. House still smells fresh and is clean... well apart from the husband leaving hairs everywhere that I have to clean up daily. Because I love cleaning up someone else's pubes before using the loo 😩🙄😂😂
I bought some today, my worktops are gleaming and it smells lovely! Recommendation from here, not hinch. We’re all in this together guyzzz

Reactions: 11
I bought some today, my worktops are gleaming and it smells lovely! Recommendation from here, not hinch. We’re all in this together guyzzz
You influenced, you!!! I have to buy this now! 😍 Quick make an Instagram account maybe you’ll make it to 3 Mill 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.