Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel paranoid as duck in the cleaning aisle wondering if people think ur a hincher.
I feel like that every time I need anything to clean my house with.
I need a badge or a sticker of some sort saying not a fuckin hincher!!!
Yes!!! Hate buying cleaning stuff now or storage baskets, literally keep my head down and avoid eye contact. I say this but saw a male neighbour of my mums come home from hone bargains with a storage basket containing velvet hangers and cleaning products and i thought uh oh hincher alert then felt bad cos it gives her too much credit

Reactions: 7
It does make sense from a sales and branding perspective to sell 'Hinch List' books but not at that price. Why couldn't she have just collaborated with NU (I think that's the stationery company that produces those ones she uses from Poundland and Home Bargains) and done a Hinch one? At a reasonable price or better yet, make them a charity product.

Reactions: 10
she really has no content whatsoever lately so nice see people actually realising what a idiot she really is

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel paranoid as duck in the cleaning aisle wondering if people think ur a hincher.
Someone should sell non-hincher badges and stickers for Etsy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just nipping in today because I just seen this on Facebook....

What a piss take someone had to tell her about this!
Iv been off all day I hope I haven’t missed anything good I needed a none hinch day because I’m quite down today, we don’t make me feel any better at all!
Loads of bad comments off annoyed people 😂

Attachments

Am I just being picky now or could that take his eye out?
Nah he’ll be fine. The bristles are soft. He’ll probably just chew on it.

Yes 🙈🙈 i had to clean my old flat yesterday so went to wilko’s to get oven cleaner and other bits I was in the cleaning bit for ages coz I couldn’t find it I was thinking I hope they don’t think I’m a bloody hincher I’m just trying to clean like every other normal person ffs 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Anybody else been on Twitter today? It's full of people accusing Stacey of copying The Grinch, people complaining about the book price to the point they're starting to unfollow her. Love to see it ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have this bottle of bathroom cleaner I can’t remember which one. I have 3 bathrooms in my house. I remember buying it, it was just after getting a 16 week scan I popped to Poundland. I’m nearly 36 weeks now. It’s got maybe one more clean in it and my bathrooms are always sparkling. How are these idiots hoarding and more alarmingly actually using so much tit?!

Reactions: 15
Right Jamie, get yourself into the kitchen, get the blender out and mix the salad, tomatoes, celery and pepper up, pour it into a Pyrex jug, add some grated cheese! and that's your tea sorted out!

• Haha
I was in B&M today to get fire logs and birdseed, pet aisle in same aisle as cleaning stuff. I needed some cloffs (cloths) but felt too paranoid looking at them, did have to hang near zoflora as needed mr muscle sink unblocker. I would hate for people to think I’m a hincher

Reactions: 4
I don't understand what's funny about her mum giving her food that's going to go out of date? Have I missed the joke??

If I have something for example yoghurts which I haven't got round to eating I'll give my mum a couple so not wasted 🤷🤷

Reactions: 19
Does she not realise the veg she’s been given by Ma Barker can also be made to make food for Ronnie and he won’t need to have pouch food 3 times a day 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Just begging for a “collaboration” with ellas kitchen isn’t she

Reactions: 18
We need to share that Tulisa post far and wide, the hypocritical idiot.

Bought 7k followers to account for everyone who unfollowed you due to this stupid £11 notebook?

Jesus! Labeling tatty baskets from Ebay sweet and savoury is something else! The time she wastes making pointless labels could be better spent making home cooked food for Ronnie instead of giving him shop bought stuff all the time!

Reactions: 23
The cashier asked me in B&M if I was a Hinch fan because I had crispy rolls and laundry detergent amongst many other things in my basket. I said no I'm not I've always liked these and I'm not stopping eating or using them because of Grinch. The cashier didn't seem very happy with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.