Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going shopping tomorrow and need a new mop head, dishwasher tablets and some new cloths. Hope no one mistakes me for a Hincher. Might get my label maker out and label myself #notahincher

I don’t think anything at all can be done if it’s true anyway. But I doubt she has her “village bobby” on standby ready to go all secret squirrel at her say so

I have ALWAYS got most cleaning stuff from cheapy shops and worry that whenever I go in to pick something up I will get mistaken 😂😂

I don't know whether it's best to feign ignorance like who you on about mate or be a bit politer and say nope I'm just cleaning my house hun.

It makes me not want to go to these places!!!!

The most boring hinch haul ever
I want to know what why she doesn’t buy stardrops anymore
There's loads of stuff she doesn't buy anymore. Probably in her contract with P&G. Also because shes an idiot and mixed chemicals all the time maybe she got told off LOL

Reactions: 6
I have ALWAYS got most cleaning stuff from cheapy shops and worry that whenever I go in to pick something up I will get mistaken 😂😂

I don't know whether it's best to feign ignorance like who you on about mate or be a bit politer and say nope I'm just cleaning my house hun.

It makes me not want to go to these places!!!!

There's loads of stuff she doesn't buy anymore. Probably in her contract with P&G. Also because shes an idiot and mixed chemicals all the time maybe she got told off LOL
Yeah I thought it would be her contracts mostly but just with no explanation
It was the best thing since slice bread when she first started out
Cleaning her sink with that vile smelling green bottle.
then poof he’s gone
Wish the same would happen to her

Reactions: 8
So @TruthBeToldSophATB
You came on here and dished your dirt just so her and her friend bullies would back off your friend (even though you technically bullied her Niece, a little girl)
And they backed off your friend straight away. Must have been very intense ongoing daily bullying to see a difference so quick, mind.
But I take it now you won't be back with more juicy tea because you have no reason to. Unless of course the bullies start again.

So drop a bomb and leave, not because people call you out, ask you to send a pic of your passport to Admin. You Admit you work in healthcare but want to stay anonymous. And then give out specific details of the bullying, so specific they back off immediately so they all knew who you were I don't understand the need for annonymity in this case.

Again, ever the Sceptic here.
And now we will see some of the stuff you said quoted throughout future threads while people take your word as gospel. But you knew that would happen before you dropped the bomb I'm sure. You knew people here wanted info on Hinch and you swoop in like a saviour of all and drop your bomb, get a bit sketchy talking your way around stuff asked of you.... I will leave it with this, as Admin advised, don't trust anyone online. I love some gossip, but don't believe in spreading lies.

And before anyone says if you don't like what you see by OP scroll on blah blah blah take your own advice and scroll past my post if you don't like it and practice what you preach

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So @TruthBeToldSophATB
You came on here and dished your dirt just so her and her friend bullies would back off your friend (even though you technically bullied her Niece, a little girl)
And they backed off your friend straight away. Must have been very intense ongoing daily bullying to see a difference so quick, mind.
But I take it now you won't be back with more juicy tea because you have no reason to. Unless of course the bullies start again.

So drop a bomb and leave, not because people call you out, ask you to send a pic of your passport to Admin. You Admit you work in healthcare but want to stay anonymous. And then give out specific details of the bullying, so specific they back off immediately so they all knew who you were I don't understand the need for annonymity in this case.

Again, ever the Sceptic here.
And now we will see some of the stuff you said quoted throughout future threads while people take your word as gospel. But you knew that would happen before you dropped the bomb I'm sure. You knew people here wanted info on Hinch and you swoop in like a saviour of all and drop your bomb, get a bit sketchy talking your way around stuff asked of you.... I will leave it with this, as Admin advised, don't trust anyone online. I love some gossip, but don't believe in spreading lies.

And before anyone says if you don't like what you see by OP scroll on blah blah blah take your own advice and scroll past my post if you don't like it and practice what you preach
Finally someone who’s on the same page as my brain! Very eloquently put!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't sleep so have come on here for a catch up, omg have just woke other half up chuckling at Henry's names.. Lardsomes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is it some people want proof that what is said is the truth?

Yet don't need proof to call it all lies? That's a harsh accusation with no proof

I don't get it

Reactions: 21
Why is it some people want proof that what is said is the truth?

Yet don't need proof to call it all lies? That's a harsh accusation with no proof

I don't get it
Because some of us watched a Liar say she lost triplets and a big hoo Haa about it for us all to end up with egg on her face.
I don't get why people slate Hinch and call her a liar (which she is by the way and I am not defending her!!!)
And then just accepts everything said to them online.
It's like they're blinded by hatred and makes them act as bad as hinchers who believe everything Hinch Says.

• Heart
Regarding what cleaning products are used in our homes - I have been using the new Aldi biodegradable baby wipes with half a capful of fabulosa added to a packet ( got one of the old style plastic baby wipe containers) for doing the toilet and things that don’t come into contact with food. 69p for 60, plus not harmful to the environment 👍🏻

Invention of the century...a cloth bib with a waterproof backing! I remember my younger brother having one when he was a baby and he’s 60!
Had them when I was baby too then when I had my first my mum had even saved a couple of mine to use on my new baby!! 👌 Brother yep been there Soph, worn the bib 😊😉

Reactions: 3
Because some of us watched a Liar say she lost triplets and a big hoo Haa about it for us all to end up with egg on her face.
I don't get why people slate Hinch and call her a liar (which she is by the way and I am not defending her!!!)
And then just accepts everything said to them online.
It's like they're blinded by hatred and makes them act as bad as hinchers who believe everything Hinch Says.
I missed that triplet thing. Sounds like a bad experience
However because someone else was proven a liar, it doesn't make the next person a liar. Time will tell

I don't hate hinchy, but wow! She has gotten under my skin with her deceiving ways. Also she's a crash waiting to happen and for some reason I can't look away

As for TruthBeTold... I get the feeling she'd had enough and lashed out on here and got a result. Prob needs a good anonymous vent. Don't we all? What better place? 😃
If hinch figured out who she is, and it didn't come from us, but from her own words, that's ok too.

I also got the feeling she's too busy to go on tattle for hours like us. Tho I really should be doing other things!

If she is legit she'll come back. Maybe get some more things off her chest. I'd join her in conversation cos I can def relate to being bullied in my late 20's. It was awful and I felt powerless. And it was in early 90's, before social media and influencers!! if we are affected by hinch and angry about her ways, imagine knowing her personally! Yikes!

But, if Truthbetold... Is a liar or a troll kind of thing, well that will come out in the wash

Meanwhile I better get on with those other things 😎

Reactions: 25
I missed that triplet thing. Sounds like a bad experience
However because someone else was proven a liar, it doesn't make the next person a liar. Time will tell

I don't hate hinchy, but wow! She has gotten under my skin with her deceiving ways. Also she's a crash waiting to happen and for some reason I can't look away

As for TruthBeTold... I get the feeling she'd had enough and lashed out on here and got a result. Prob needs a good anonymous vent. Don't we all? What better place? 😃
If hinch figured out who she is, and it didn't come from us, but from her own words, that's ok too.

I also got the feeling she's too busy to go on tattle for hours like us. Tho I really should be doing other things!

If she is legit she'll come back. Maybe get some more things off her chest. I'd join her in conversation cos I can def relate to being bullied in my late 20's. It was awful and I felt powerless. And it was in early 90's, before social media and influencers!! if we are affected by hinch and angry about her ways, imagine knowing her personally! Yikes!

But, if Truthbetold... Is a liar or a troll kind of thing, well that will come out in the wash

Meanwhile I better get on with those other things 😎
Oh and I absolutely do believe just coz one person is dosnt mean another, but we have had it time and time again, Olivia and her friend came on and they were also trolls, there's been quite a few trolls in here and that's why people are sceptic. At the end of the day if it walks like a duck but talks like a dog we'll you should probably stop taking drugs because animals don't talk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally Caught up 🤳 now to finish my last Xmas chocolates!!
Yes I'm aware it's 5am 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20191225_222832_BURST004.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So while u r all sleeping... I was wondering what ploy Soph is up to next .... It's all so quiet before the storm .... Is she doing some soul searching? Thinking of changing her ways ....

Then I read this, so I assume it's full steam ahead for Hinches

Typical fee for 3 stories and grid post = £40,000

image.png

Well OK then. Money talks and nothing's going to change

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I imagine she gets reimbursed for her “hauls” — if not by whatever company/companies she is representing, then as an expense deducted from her taxable income. It’s a very clever ploy to seem relatable, especially since it’s something she has done since the beginning (when she likely did pay out of pocket). Of course I have no proof of this but it’s generally how businesses (Mrs Hinch Inc) operate.
So right. She absolutely will. It’ll go down as a business expense just like an office buying stationery or she’ll claim it back from ‘the business’ like fuel costs etc.

Reactions: 7
I'm no hincher my routine at night when everyone is sleeping, get kids uniforms ready, lunch boxes, the hubby does his own work clothes and sorts his own lunch out. He's up at 4.30am feeding the animals. I have cleaned kitchen, tidied the living room, cleaned bathroom after baths and showers. Cleaned kitchen is more than wash down a sink Sophie.

I used fairy washing liquid and Mr sheen furniture polish and bleach and milton tablets and dettol disinfectant and bicarb and vinegar and hot water all my life including when I helped mam clean, I don't need any more products. I get in bed for 2am. My job starts at 8am getting kids ready for school, its not far from home. Then get kids in their classrooms, then I get myself to work.

My sister in law calls herself a hincher, she owns every cleaning product on the market and hates cleaning, she doesn't have a routine or follows lists ha.

Just wondering what cleaning products do you use?
I feel exhausted just reading that 😭 I hope you can catch up on sleep at the weekend?! (I have kids too though so am thinking probs not!) X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh and I absolutely do believe just coz one person is dosnt mean another, but we have had it time and time again, Olivia and her friend came on and they were also trolls, there's been quite a few trolls in here and that's why people are sceptic. At the end of the day if it walks like a duck but talks like a dog we'll you should probably stop taking drugs because animals don't talk 😂😂😂
mate it’s a GOSSIP site. NotCPS looking for the truth. Let people say what they want. If someone lies then it’ll come out, and actually if it’s true and HinchCliffe reads as much as she does then she’ll start to wobble on insta won’t she. HinchCliffe will get her comeuppance whatever her type always do. I was bullied all through school and its affected my relationships with people all my life. Now if one of those bullies found themselves in the public eye I’d find it extremely hRd to tolerate their lies as the good person they make out to be. ESP if in a book they’ve not told the truth about their upbringing or past etc. You can choose to think I’m lying if you want, I’ve no proof. Only emotional scares. It’s just a gossip site...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg I’m just about to finish a 12 hour night shift, you know I’m going to wake up and there be a whole new thread with about 20 pages to read 😩😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.