Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lemongrass and eucalyptus sounds amazing talk to me about what you do!
I currently have a scentsy lemon verbena kitchen spray that someone gave to me for my birthday it’s lovely. However £12 for a kitchen spray I won’t be buying it again!
£12 quid! I've owned cheaper perfumes 😂
I bought some glass spray bottles from Amazon (dark Amber glass as light affects essential oils) I fill with cooled boiled water and add about 15 drops of each oil. I have a lot of oils so change up the scents when I fancy. Have also made citrus infused vinegar for my cleaning spray which works well, haven't got any on the go at the moment though x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
mate it’s a GOSSIP site. NotCPS looking for the truth. Let people say what they want. If someone lies then it’ll come out, and actually if it’s true and HinchCliffe reads as much as she does then she’ll start to wobble on insta won’t she. HinchCliffe will get her comeuppance whatever her type always do. I was bullied all through school and its affected my relationships with people all my life. Now if one of those bullies found themselves in the public eye I’d find it extremely hRd to tolerate their lies as the good person they make out to be. ESP if in a book they’ve not told the truth about their upbringing or past etc. You can choose to think I’m lying if you want, I’ve no proof. Only emotional scares. It’s just a gossip site...
Mate. Keep your stupid passive aggressiveness for somebody else.
You joined 2 months ago. I'm here since the start.
I'm well a-bleeping-ware what site this is.
I'm also well aware that we all contributed to this site with facts, we called Hinch out over shady stuff time and time again, more and more hinchers came and read the truth and saw the real Hinch.
What you suppose will happen when they come read and see random lies sprouted and everyone swallowing it like good little cumdumpsters. Do you think they will see Hinch is a liar or think we are Jealous s trolls. Now it may not matter to you what others think about this site or weather they join up and unfollow Hinch, but I do. I want them to see the truth not lies. If people want to belive lies then they may aswell leave her and follow Hinch. Because it's a load of hypocrisy otherwise.
You believe everything you want, but don't come with PA bullshit when others choose not to and discuss why they don't.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What?! I'm horrified. I've just bought some biodegradable household wipes and face wipes, I thought they would break down at landfill, that's really annoyed me as I would not have bought them, thanks, I'll put more research into that!
Have you tried the washable cloth pads? There like the round cotton ones except you wash them and reuse, might be good for you

Reactions: 3
Early thread suggestion (probably not early the rate this thread moves 😊)

The biscuits will give handsomes the shits but what will she use if RonnieBlessim gets nits? Zoflora?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£12 quid! I've owned cheaper perfumes 😂
I bought some glass spray bottles from Amazon (dark Amber glass as light affects essential oils) I fill with cooled boiled water and add about 15 drops of each oil. I have a lot of oils so change up the scents when I fancy. Have also made citrus infused vinegar for my cleaning spray which works well, haven't got any on the go at the moment though x
Oh sounds lovely I’ll have to try it! Does it go smeary though? I’ve never tried anything like that. I’m so intrigued
That’s the sort of stuff I’d wanna see on an Instagram account

Do come back OP and talk us through the whole story :):geek:
I don’t think the original layout of the house was ideal for an extension. They may have had the outdoor space to extend, but it’s on the wrong part of the house really. The other day when she was complaining about Jamie watching footy and tattlers were saying why hasn’t she got another telly, but there’s nowhere else downstairs she could put one, cos it’s all open plan bar the little kitchen.
she had amazing potential to extend. Just needed to spend money.
I would’ve made the side extension into a massive kitchen diner with bifold doors opening up to the garden ready for garden party’s and bbq’s and added a utility room.
Transform old kitchen into playroom for Ronnie and then future office for me.
Upstairs I would’ve left the makeup room and made it into a walk in wardrobe.

And then added 2 rooms like she has but the big one with an en suite. However I don’t think her house is big enough for the en-suite. After adding her bed, walk in wardrobes and bedside drawers, there’s not much space left in the room

Reactions: 7
I bulk buy white vinegar and bicarb and use those for alot. Make my own cleaning spray up with vinegar and boiled water. Did use citric acid for the loo, but it wasn't cost effective so went back to harpic.
Make my own room and linen sprays, currently I use lavender and chamomile for the beds, and lemongrass and eucalyptus for elsewhere in the house.
Outside of that I use fairy liquid and dishwasher tablets. Oh and I clean with e cloths, that are designed to be used without chemicals anyway 🙂
Just re read it and realised you said linen 😂 I’m half asleep still. Baby had me up from 2-5 alarm went off at 6 for the other sprogs to get ready for school
Hahaha

Reactions: 1
This is what Mrs. Hinch creates 😡😡 I hope your happy Soph! 😡😡
Jesus man - I have 2 cats, a 16 year old daughter at home, and my stepson stays every weekend - on that basis I need to sell my home IMMEDIATELY and find a 5 bedroom house with waiting area just so they can all have their own room.

That woman is a complete fuckwit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also from her stories today, those stupid stair baskets. (Stress me out, health and safety hazard I swear) anyway, the fact she puts all her post in a basket and only checks through it every now and then! Why?! Just open it when it comes through .... Envelope in recycling, put in a pile to shred or accordingly. It would drive me crazy to have letters that haven't been opened.
Try telling my husband this!! Leaves his bloody post until I get pissed off with it being downstairs, so take it upstairs and dump it in his office. Then it's my fault he can't find stuff 🙄🙄🙄 Was beginning to think I'm the only one who actually goes through my post when I get it! duck knows why Hinch leaves it in a basket, bit like throwing everything in a cupboard to "tidy" hardly a cleaning or life hack is it Soph!?

Oh sounds lovely I’ll have to try it! Does it go smeary though? I’ve never tried anything like that. I’m so intrigued
That’s the sort of stuff I’d wanna see on an Instagram account
Nope never smeary 😊. Do recommend e cloths as well, they're fab. I mainly switched to this way of cleaning as it's more cost effective for me. But there's obviously a lot of other benefits too. Health, environment etc. I remember way back watching Hinch cleaning her loo and all the things she would mix in it, bloody frightening that people copy this sort of cleaning. She's reined some of that in now (without a mention) but there's probably people out there essentially gasing themselves on a daily basis 😳
There's a couple of people on insta I follow that promote more eco friendly/natural cleaning, thesecretcleaner and naturallymummajo. Might be worth a nose 🙂

Just caught up after a few hours off! These threads move faster than Usain Bolt! 😂 I see Paul the Pine reappeared in her haul yesterday! Can anyone tell me what happened to her daily baaaaskets, weekly baaaaskets, and monthly baaaaskets?
Oh Soph if you're reading this morning, you said Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks likes mirrors and labels? Mirrors I totally understand, but labels? He has no concept of what a label is and he can't read! What is it about labels you think he likes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely been quieter than usual over the past few days - I’ll take it!

I was laughing about the fat furry chicken strip joke in bed last night and my other half turned round and said “Lord Henry of fatsville?“ I nearly died.. he’s a keeper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Hinch has been invited to the Good Housekeeping Institute event in London today? Lots of the proper cleaning accounts (those who clean dirty things) that I follow are on their way this morning so it will be interesting to see if Soph rocks up

Reactions: 14
Oh Soph if you're reading this morning, you said Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks likes mirrors and labels? Mirrors I totally understand, but labels? He has no concept of what a label is and he can't read! What is it about labels you think he likes?
My daughter always had a thing for labels when she was a baby, I think it was the silkiness of them, she used to rub the label between her fingers as a kind of comfort. Fairly horrifying when people were round though and she would toddle in with a pair of undies off the radiator, or pull a pair out of the toy box!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most of the big cleaning accts such as Lynsey QOC, LMM, Dazlin, Mancleany and Sister Pledge, are all in London at the Good Housekeeping institute. 👀. Either she’s gonna make a late dramatic entrance, or much more likely is she’s not invited as she’s not a proper cleaner, and she will be manic and passive aggressive all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Hinch has been invited to the Good Housekeeping Institute event in London today? Lots of the proper cleaning accounts (those who clean dirty things) that I follow are on their way this morning so it will be interesting to see if Soph rocks up
I think should would have been shouting about it if she had.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.