Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m a few pages behind as usual - but i just watched her stories of her “haul” and i absolutely bleeping cringed at the way she pointed at her broom when she was like “WWWWHITE AND GRRREY” the pointing actions were the most cringe by far

Reactions: 9
I find it very odd how much personal info she shares and then thinks it’s not fair when people comment about her life. Why put you’ve been to the doctors/chemist. It’s opening up for comments and attention seeking. Alll the awww are u ok hun stuff. twit.

also if she’s paid to promote something don’t you get that for free? Such as dishwasher tablets ..?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
shes probably putting fat boy slim to bed singing leona Lewis song a moment like this to him

Sir Henry of Maldon aka fat fucker chicken strip/fat boy slim bids you all goodnight and leave his dorgeous mumazz alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG I’m actually laughing so much at this I just got a row off the hubby as he’s trying to sleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No animals here harmed in the making of this thread 😂
I just told mine to stop nomming her noo-noo. Then realised what a twit I sounded so ended with a realistic “stop licking your fanny you nob”
Even though it’s just me and her tonight I couldn’t leave that monstrosity of sentence hanging

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm no hincher my routine at night when everyone is sleeping, get kids uniforms ready, lunch boxes, the hubby does his own work clothes and sorts his own lunch out. He's up at 4.30am feeding the animals. I have cleaned kitchen, tidied the living room, cleaned bathroom after baths and showers. Cleaned kitchen is more than wash down a sink Sophie.

I used fairy washing liquid and Mr sheen furniture polish and bleach and milton tablets and dettol disinfectant and bicarb and vinegar and hot water all my life including when I helped mam clean, I don't need any more products. I get in bed for 2am. My job starts at 8am getting kids ready for school, its not far from home. Then get kids in their classrooms, then I get myself to work.

My sister in law calls herself a hincher, she owns every cleaning product on the market and hates cleaning, she doesn't have a routine or follows lists ha.

Just wondering what cleaning products do you use?

I think she looks lovely here..........not my choice on clothes maybe. Sorry lovelies..........I’m all for a slate but god knows why she needs to filter herself all the time.
Yeh I think she looks nice and pretty
Still has a resting birch face

But the less makeup look, looks good on her

Reactions: 5
I like Milton, bleach for toilets and flash double concentrate for floors and washing up etc. Windowlene for mirrors and windows. Nothing else.

so I guess I can’t be in the cretin army. What a shame

edit to add I’ve also a steam cleaner so that’s used a lot too as there’s no chemicals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@The-Cloth-Family I use whatever cleaning products is on offer/what I need. I used to be very strict about not using chemicals, not so much now I got out of habit due to time/laziness I’ll admit. I generally have an all purpose cleaner of some sort that I can chuck in the mop bucket and dilute in a spray bottle for general cleaning, some form of antibac for worktops, that I diligently use on high traffic “touch” areas such as handles, switches etc. I try and do most cleaning with hot soapy water and a spLash of bleach though. I’m the first to admit though, if I’ve been on nights and my kitchen floor needs mopping (it always needs mopping) then I’ll use the all purpose spray cleaner on it, bucket of hot water, go over it with a microfibre flat mop and not let the dogs on it til it’s dry. I’m all for the ease after a night shift 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh I think she looks nice and pretty
Still has a resting birch face

But the less makeup look, looks good on her
Yep definitely. I actually think underneath it all she's got a pretty face. But all the filters (no nostrils!) over the top hair and make up and bitchy look she has just make her look rancid in my opinion. It's just my opinion, but I always think a more natural look is better.

I like Milton, bleach for toilets and flash double concentrate for floors and washing up etc. Windowlene for mirrors and windows. Nothing else.

so I guess I can’t be in the cretin army. What a shame
Think you got it covered. What a shame, just a housewife then like me? Lol

@The-Cloth-Family I use whatever cleaning products is on offer/what I need. I used to be very strict about not using chemicals, not so much now I got out of habit due to time/laziness I’ll admit. I generally have an all purpose cleaner of some sort that I can chuck in the mop bucket and dilute in a spray bottle for general cleaning, some form of antibac for worktops, that I diligently use on high traffic “touch” areas such as handles, switches etc. I try and do most cleaning with hot soapy water and a spLash of bleach though. I’m the first to admit though, if I’ve been on nights and my kitchen floor needs mopping (it always needs mopping) then I’ll use the all purpose spray cleaner on it, bucket of hot water, go over it with a microfibre flat mop and not let the dogs on it til it’s dry. I’m all for the ease after a night shift 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Life is to busy to be a hincher. (stepford wife lol)
I will obey, I will obey.

Reactions: 4
Ahh has she really got a new book coming out?

i never brought the other two pieces of tit. I can’t imagine they were a good read 🙄 I don’t understand how you can write a book about cleaning.

“I like to clean, im a witch, everyone loves me but I just want there money and free Gifted tit. The end.”

what will the new one be about? Bringing up a baby no doubt something that has been happening since the start of time and most women didn’t need to read a book about it.
Ok
She gets people jumping down her throat over the bits & pieces she mentions. Personally I’d probably go quiet too because when boobelle mentions anything she has to argue her point to extremes. @Boobelle for what it’s worth I believe what you mention ❤
I do too. If you don’t believe her move on no need to get argumentative. I thought we all stuck together? I can understand why people go quiet. We are not here to argue or bully other members. We are not hinchers. I have to say something as it’s quite sad to see Boo being spoken about like she can’t see the comments. Thanks. Can we get back to Hinch now?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s very true! I’m working again tomorrow and bet it takes me another 5 hours to catch up 😩. I will definitely have to do the food shop tomorrow! Hubby was not happy I didn’t go shopping because I was on tattle!

Hubby has also started to say guysssss when he enters a room in his hunch voice 🤢. Told him if he carries on he can move back in with his mother!
Ive got a list for you

Hope you can make something nice

Hope you

Attachments

Ok

I do too. If you don’t believe her move on no need to get argumentative. I thought we all stuck together? I can understand why people go quiet. We are not here to argue or bully other members. We are not hinchers. I have to say something as it’s quite sad to see Boo being spoken about like she can’t see the comments. Thanks. Can we get back to Hinch now?
I have to agree, it was one of the reasons I loved this site, that we could agree to disagree, and gossip, however I’m not liking the calling people out

Reactions: 24
Ive got a list for you

Hope you can make something nice

Hope you
I’m going shopping tomorrow and need a new mop head, dishwasher tablets and some new cloths. Hope no one mistakes me for a Hincher. Might get my label maker out and label myself #notahincher

omg, no wander your worried, but can she really have police on stand by over what people post on a gossip site?
I don’t think anything at all can be done if it’s true anyway. But I doubt she has her “village bobby” on standby ready to go all secret squirrel at her say so

• Haha
I'm no hincher my routine at night when everyone is sleeping, get kids uniforms ready, lunch boxes, the hubby does his own work clothes and sorts his own lunch out. He's up at 4.30am feeding the animals. I have cleaned kitchen, tidied the living room, cleaned bathroom after baths and showers. Cleaned kitchen is more than wash down a sink Sophie.

I used fairy washing liquid and Mr sheen furniture polish and bleach and milton tablets and dettol disinfectant and bicarb and vinegar and hot water all my life including when I helped mam clean, I don't need any more products. I get in bed for 2am. My job starts at 8am getting kids ready for school, its not far from home. Then get kids in their classrooms, then I get myself to work.

My sister in law calls herself a hincher, she owns every cleaning product on the market and hates cleaning, she doesn't have a routine or follows lists ha.

Washing up liquid, bathroom is bleach for toilets and some sort of bathroom cleaner with limescale remover (we get bad limescale build up) not that flash she uses though cus it's tit, white vinegar for Windows and glass, I do have zoflo diluted in a spray bottle which I've always done because my Nan did 🤷‍♀️ I use that to clean the floors. Or I'll have like a general purpose cleaner/disinfectant for every other surface in my house (which is mainly when I start to notice it getting a bit dirty). I dust with a microfibre duster. I guess thats it really.

For my 'ad hoc box' 😂😂. I occasionally used mould and mildew spray, Citric acid for descaling or occ doing the toilet. I have bicarb aswell for the odd job.

Not forgetting the good old wet wipes, they clean a multitude of things 😂😂 even if it is just a cloth with water on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The most boring hinch haul ever
I want to know what why she doesn’t buy stardrops anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.