Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't said goodnight to her fellow sheep,.🎂You reckon she's too busy because she's reading on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been lurking for a bit, I was really just here for the comments but that Tea that was dropped yesterday had me hooked. Finally caught up. It’s only taken all day 😂😂 I’m thinking she must know about. There haven’t been many videos today and she sounded very odd on her hinch haul. Almost like a sales person not her usually bubbly self. Maybe she’s been told to act like it’s business as normal. It will be interesting to see how she acts in the coming days.
Also going way back to her new book that’s due out it sounds like an expensive version of that hinching notebook she brought out and I guess it comes with one of those diamond pens 🙄 The sad thing is hinchers will snapped it up and act like it’s the best thing ever. It’s literally like a bloody cult.

Reactions: 18
She hasn't said goodnight to her fellow sheep,.🎂You reckon she's too busy because she's reading on tattle 😂
shes probably putting fat boy slim to bed singing leona Lewis song a moment like this to him

Sir Henry of Maldon aka fat fucker chicken strip/fat boy slim bids you all goodnight and leave his dorgeous mumazz alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Soph squawking to her fat furry chicken strip “aww handsnomes your feetz is fluffy. Who took ma biccie you cheeky nuff”
Me to my dog “oi fish breath. Stop breathing on me. Ffs stop schlepping your foofoo ya minky git”
I love her really ❤
Fat furry chicken strip Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also from her stories today, those stupid stair baskets. (Stress me out, health and safety hazard I swear) anyway, the fact she puts all her post in a basket and only checks through it every now and then! Why?! Just open it when it comes through .... Envelope in recycling, put in a pile to shred or accordingly. It would drive me crazy to have letters that haven't been opened.
Exactly what if it’s something important 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why is it funny she bought a broom? I've bought brooms and never laughed. Am I missing out?

It'll go nicely with her witchy fingers though!
Just had a giggle at mine I feel no different 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
shes probably putting fat boy slim to bed singing leona Lewis song a moment like this to him

Sir Henry of Maldon aka fat fucker chicken strip/fat boy slim bids you all goodnight and leave his dorgeous mumazz alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope that biscuit gave fatty the shits and now she's having to scrub her rug :poop:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's blatantly gonna be middle of the night stories tonight about trolls and anxiety and a manic day tomorrow, followed by a meltdown and a "break" announcement in the evening.

🤞🤞🤞 Please Soph, could do with some entertaining I've got a boring training day tomorrow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One thing I'm dying to know, on her 10 year photo challenge is that her or her sister?? And was she ever overweight?
On last thread look for post #750 she talks about her weight.

Hard to guess when we only have head and shoulders photo. And seeing as SH was 21 when she had GB then that 10yr challenge photo looks much older than 19yr to 20 yr old. IMO.

Reactions: 2
I feel mean cause he’s only a dog but jesus these names you’re all calling Henry ‘fat boy slim’ ‘fat fucker’ ‘lardsomes’ they make me cry 😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.