Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
If I had the strength, I would start an IG called

unhinch yourself happy

I would show people that didn't know how to actually clean in the quickest way, so u have time to enjoy actual life

Get rid of narnia

How to save money

How to cook delicious fresh food simply and quickly and cheaply

How to be organised without endless baskets and jars!

Easy ways to be kind to the environment

Basically undo the damage of mrshinchhome

• Heart
Reactions: 145

JeanJeanJeanie

I think some posters are being very harsh and fairly confrontational to the whistleblower 😔
As many have said we’ve longed for someone to come out of the woodwork and now they have and are getting not very friendly responses. I get we just don’t know but why not just wait it out and see rather than bring quite so aggressive towards it ?
I’m going to watch read and see - im not naive and know anyone can be anyone and make tattle look ridiculous but how about a wait and see attitude maybe ?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Sorry!
had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm 🙄
Anyway. I’ve skim read.
Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger!
thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also.
I mean I don’t know how to prove I’ve been bullied I don’t know what I’d need to do to authenticate that.
I’ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I don’t know which one all I got told was ‘one of the northern ones’
Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I won’t lie I’m worried about being sued or set upon by her ‘mates’ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown.
Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. That’s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. I’ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP addresses and she’ll out them. I don’t know if that’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Title suggestion:

Brand new info, or does Tattle smell a rat? At least we know one thing: Hinch is still a tw-

Just kidding 🤭🕺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
They invited her, but they didn't have a separate entrance for celebrities, so she decided not to go in case she got papped.
I have this problem all the time. When I was 7 I had a piece of artwork featured on Blue Peter, was interviewed and received a badge. Cannot tell you the amount of parties, weddings and even funerals I've had to miss because my so called friends and family were unwilling to create a separate entrance for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Title suggestion:

She's poking everything, we're clenching our fists, what's next... A book of lists???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
She's been very quiet the last few hours so maybe she's on here catching up?

I guess time will tell what this is all about. I do believe it at the moment though. Whether or not the mum stuff is true, I don't know, but if it's not then I believe that she lied about it and that's why people think it now.

She deserves no sympathy. I had a fucking awful childhood of abusive stepdads, drugs, DV, in and out of care and my parents dying and I haven't grown up to be a bully. If anything it taught me compassion and led me to the career I'm in today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
To be honest I’m not interested in feeding people answers to questions that I simply don’t have. Some I do some I don’t.
but attacking me for telling the truth when others have said it’s all everyone has been asking for?
Iskim Read the last thread but not any more nor would I know where to find them!!
It seems to have worked - she’s backed off and so have Natalie and Tanya. That’s all I wanted. Also rubbing money in poor peoples faces seems to have slowed down today. Ta Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
OMG I just don’t know how this has happened to little old me but I’ve only gone and made it to VIP b##cheeeeeeees 🤩🎉🍾🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Boobelle

VIP Member
I did explain last night that I would be in a meeting till about 2.30 and for you not to think I was hiding.
It was early hours of the morning so perhaps you didn't see it.
I'm on the loo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
How about we don’t all start arguing on here and turning on one another? That is EXACTLY what any hinchers would want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Boobelle

VIP Member
Right I've managed to get them to have a break.
Can I just address the reason why I was out of the loop for a while.
I was actually on a ban! I didn't receive a warning it just happened.
Having read the rules i think it was because I 'flounched' 😂 Also around that time some'trolls' bombarded the thread and their user names were too close for comfort.
Even now I seem to have some restrictions on me but I could be imagining that.
Around the same time I lost 2 close friends,one quite suddenly and didn't have the time or inclination to post.
I came back tentatively at first to test the water,because quite frankly like a lot of you,I missed the banter.
I apologise for not telling you the whole story but as someone said how could I prove anything anyway without outing myself?
Who ever posted last night,and I have an idea who it was,is telling the truth although some things have been lost in translation.
I will be happy to answer direct questions if the person doesn't come forward again.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Sorry but we long for the day that someone close to Sophie tells us gossip, but then they get shot down. Whether it is true or not, it is entertaining.
Literally this. I'd rather hear someone out and see if it's true than scare them away by immediately accusing them of being bullshitters. Or would people rather go back to 52 pages of screenshots of complaining about how opaque her "#gifted" is on her stories?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Kmddec

The sales stuff, the ex boyfriend and the affair with Jamie is ALL on Tattle already.
Old tweets with Martyn Papprill can be accessed on twitter too - by the way you spelt his name wrong it's Martyn with a "y" and his surname is spelt Papprill not how you spelt it!
The sales stuff and the awards are all on LinkedIN too!
So all you've brought now is something about one of her sisters being on JK!
Oh and some rubbish about the Police and IP addresses.
You having a bad day vera Hun? If your team soph it’s instagram you wana be on

your giving the lass more stick than you give Hinch and then people wonder why no one comes forward!

just my opinion tho 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
A book of lists WTF
Most people imagined flying cars by the time we hit 2020 but no. We are dealt a book of lists from a narcissistic, bullying prick 😑 oh the disappointment.

You’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to purchase a book of lists for £10 when you can buy your own notepad and make your own fucking lists for £1 or under 😅 Well I supposed it was also predicted we’d have robots by 2020 too so that part is still correct. There’s a whole army of the fuckers 🤖🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57