Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no hincher my routine at night when everyone is sleeping, get kids uniforms ready, lunch boxes, the hubby does his own work clothes and sorts his own lunch out. He's up at 4.30am feeding the animals. I have cleaned kitchen, tidied the living room, cleaned bathroom after baths and showers. Cleaned kitchen is more than wash down a sink Sophie.

I used fairy washing liquid and Mr sheen furniture polish and bleach and milton tablets and dettol disinfectant and bicarb and vinegar and hot water all my life including when I helped mam clean, I don't need any more products. I get in bed for 2am. My job starts at 8am getting kids ready for school, its not far from home. Then get kids in their classrooms, then I get myself to work.

My sister in law calls herself a hincher, she owns every cleaning product on the market and hates cleaning, she doesn't have a routine or follows lists ha.

Just wondering what cleaning products do you use?
I'm no hincher my routine at night when everyone is sleeping, get kids uniforms ready, lunch boxes, the hubby does his own work clothes and sorts his own lunch out. He's up at 4.30am feeding the animals. I have cleaned kitchen, tidied the living room, cleaned bathroom after baths and showers. Cleaned kitchen is more than wash down a sink Sophie.

I use whatever is on offer 😂 I’ve got a kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, mr sheen although it’s Aldi’s version!

I used fairy washing liquid and Mr sheen furniture polish and bleach and milton tablets and dettol disinfectant and bicarb and vinegar and hot water all my life including when I helped mam clean, I don't need any more products. I get in bed for 2am. My job starts at 8am getting kids ready for school, its not far from home. Then get kids in their classrooms, then I get myself to work.

My sister in law calls herself a hincher, she owns every cleaning product on the market and hates cleaning, she doesn't have a routine or follows lists ha.

I use whatever is on offer 😂 I tend to have a kitchen cleaner - at the moment it’s method! I’ve two bathrooms so I keep a bathroom spray in each one along with toilet cleaner and varies on what’s on offer but I like Tesco own about 90p! I use a furniture polish, I have the W5 one from Aldi or lidl! I also have a brush, mop and hoover! That’s it!! Oh and I recently bought the astonish oven cleaner but I’ve not even attempted that job yet! I do like a wax melt though 🤦🏽‍♀️ Don’t hate me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I bulk buy white vinegar and bicarb and use those for alot. Make my own cleaning spray up with vinegar and boiled water. Did use citric acid for the loo, but it wasn't cost effective so went back to harpic.
Make my own room and linen sprays, currently I use lavender and chamomile for the beds, and lemongrass and eucalyptus for elsewhere in the house.
Outside of that I use fairy liquid and dishwasher tablets. Oh and I clean with e cloths, that are designed to be used without chemicals anyway 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I use whatever cleaning spray is down to a pound in my cheap shop of choice when I go to the supermarket, I use the same one in the bath as I use to do the sink and the loo!!! same with polish it’s normally an own brand.

Anyone else excited to see Sophs weekly meals cooked with this varied selection? My shopping list would fill a whole page of this colouring book
080FE5FE-6F9F-40E8-B88B-7DFEFB638A57.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Regarding what cleaning products are used in our homes - I have been using the new Aldi biodegradable baby wipes with half a capful of fabulosa added to a packet ( got one of the old style plastic baby wipe containers) for doing the toilet and things that don’t come into contact with food. 69p for 60, plus not harmful to the environment 👍🏻
If the wipes are put into your normal landfill bin the wipes won’t breakdown. Companies market them as biodegradable because in very specific conditions they will break down, however they won’t meet these conditions in landfill.i think it’s appalling that companies are allowed to market their products this way, misleading people into thinking they are doing something good for the environment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I use whatever cleaning spray is down to a pound in my cheap shop of choice when I go to the supermarket, I use the same one in the bath as I use to do the sink and the loo!!! same with polish it’s normally an own brand.

Anyone else excited to see Sophs weekly meals cooked with this varied selection? My shopping list would fill a whole page of this colouring book View attachment 74244
How does she have enough time to even colour in a shopping list?! Does she write the list in this book, then again on a piece of paper?? Imagine carrying a colouring book around tescos with your shopping list on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So @TruthBeToldSophATB
You came on here and dished your dirt just so her and her friend bullies would back off your friend (even though you technically bullied her Niece, a little girl)
And they backed off your friend straight away. Must have been very intense ongoing daily bullying to see a difference so quick, mind.
But I take it now you won't be back with more juicy tea because you have no reason to. Unless of course the bullies start again.

So drop a bomb and leave, not because people call you out, ask you to send a pic of your passport to Admin. You Admit you work in healthcare but want to stay anonymous. And then give out specific details of the bullying, so specific they back off immediately so they all knew who you were I don't understand the need for annonymity in this case.

Again, ever the Sceptic here.
And now we will see some of the stuff you said quoted throughout future threads while people take your word as gospel. But you knew that would happen before you dropped the bomb I'm sure. You knew people here wanted info on Hinch and you swoop in like a saviour of all and drop your bomb, get a bit sketchy talking your way around stuff asked of you.... I will leave it with this, as Admin advised, don't trust anyone online. I love some gossip, but don't believe in spreading lies.

And before anyone says if you don't like what you see by OP scroll on blah blah blah take your own advice and scroll past my post if you don't like it and practice what you preach
This with bells on! Far too many people are so determined to have reasons to hate the Hunch they'll believe anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If the wipes are put into your normal landfill bin the wipes won’t breakdown. Companies market them as biodegradable because in very specific conditions they will break down, however they won’t meet these conditions in landfill.i think it’s appalling that companies are allowed to market their products this way, misleading people into thinking they are doing something good for the environment.
Oh my god really? I need to look into this. Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 3
I bulk buy white vinegar and bicarb and use those for alot. Make my own cleaning spray up with vinegar and boiled water. Did use citric acid for the loo, but it wasn't cost effective so went back to harpic.
Make my own room and linen sprays, currently I use lavender and chamomile for the beds, and lemongrass and eucalyptus for elsewhere in the house.
Outside of that I use fairy liquid and dishwasher tablets. Oh and I clean with e cloths, that are designed to be used without chemicals anyway 🙂
Lemongrass and eucalyptus sounds amazing talk to me about what you do!
I currently have a scentsy lemon verbena kitchen spray that someone gave to me for my birthday it’s lovely. However £12 for a kitchen spray I won’t be buying it again!

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to do a recap, I can't read through 20 pages I have to get ready for work but I don't wanna miss out😭😬

P.s. of course henry ate that biscuit last night & did anyone see how angry he looked when she was "telling him off" in that stupid voice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who thinks it will be another ‘quiet’ day over at Hinch Towers? She’s usually has a story at this point about what Ronnie Ate for breakfast. Or banging on about how everyone is still sleeping and she’s awake. I don’t know if what was said yesterday was true but it’s definitely seems like it’s affected her. I guess only time will tell.

Reactions: 14
What?! I'm horrified. I've just bought some biodegradable household wipes and face wipes, I thought they would break down at landfill, that's really annoyed me as I would not have bought them, thanks, I'll put more research into that!

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to do a recap, I can't read through 20 pages I have to get ready for work but I don't wanna miss out😭😬

P.s. of course henry ate that biscuit last night & did anyone see how angry he looked when she was "telling him off" in that stupid voice?!
I noticed that he looked very angry😔

Reactions: 4

Bleach, a pink flash spray, floor cleaner and sometimes zoflora cos I unfortunately still have a cupboard full 🙈

Reactions: 4
This is like the things marketed as 'compostable'. Often they won't actually break down in home compost, but will in an industrial composter. Which noone has access to 🙄. It is just greenwashing, companies trying to jump on the eco bandwagon and flog their products under the eco friendly banner. Very misleading.

What?! I'm horrified. I've just bought some biodegradable household wipes and face wipes, I thought they would break down at landfill, that's really annoyed me as I would not have bought them, thanks, I'll put more research into that!
Yeah bugger all breaks down at landfill. It's not the right conditions 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've stopped using wipes and only use microfiber cloths and spray from wilkos (the eco range). However I don't have kids or indoor pets so I know I'm lucky to be able to do this. One thing I will say is the eco toilet cleaner from that range isn't great so I've had to use bleach again. Small changes though 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Regards to cleaning, I use
*KOH - this is great for lots of things, the only thing is it doesn't have a scent.
*ill use whatever spray is on offer for my kitchen sides, currently flash. Depends which shop I'm in.
*Bicarb and vinegar
*Smol dishwasher tabs
*bleach for the loos
*koh for the floor too, I have pets so I feel comfortable with using it.
* dettol disinfectant anti bac spray for a quick spray over door handles, switches etc, especially when the kids have been ill.

I don't use them all day in day out though, mostly just the koh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.