Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure were due a meltdown soon our soph loves a good attention seeking post doesnt she

Reactions: 7
I have this problem all the time. When I was 7 I had a piece of artwork featured on Blue Peter, was interviewed and received a badge. Cannot tell you the amount of parties, weddings and even funerals I've had to miss because my so called friends and family were unwilling to create a separate entrance for me.
I was on “Cheggers plays pop” with my school when I was 12. My local Poundland lets me use the side door to avoids paps and autograph hunters 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why isn’t hinch at this good housekeeping intervention thingy Today? A lot of the other cleaning ladies are reporting from there keeping us up to date with the latest eco products. Is it because she is tied into P&G and can’t be seen with other products?
Its a pretty quiet event in fairness with little build up or interest and its nothing to do with her working with PG as Laura and Mancleany and LMM all worked with PG, however there might be a clause in her contract preventing her promoting other products maybe? Looking at it, its a bit dull and maybe not her cup of tea

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.