Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I haven’t read anything... so sorry if this has been mentioned if your child has ate and then they are playing why haven’t you wiped them before hand?
Why you leaving food on his face to prove a point. What actually goes on in her head.
I don’t think Instagram is ruling her life I think these threads are.

Reactions: 35

and a snow machine! Anyone know someone who has one they’re not using?
I think there is someone is a this tiny village called Maldon. It’s such a small place though I don’t think anyone’s heard of it. It’s hard to find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is nothing wrong with her I actually think she is very pretty these filters are not needed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie you say you think of the trolls as robots? Well that should come easy to you because a huge proportion of your "followers" are infact, robots.
Not much in your stories today about that pampered hole of a dog - is he fully recovered from his Shakespearean tragedy now?
I'm so happy that you've found your happiness in the shallow and tainted world of Instagram Sophie. It's where you belong. A false, filtered, airbrushed fake world. No wonder you're so happy there! 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There is nothing wrong with her I actually think she is very pretty these filters are not needed
You’re missing the point.... she doesn’t like herself.... she’s shy...she’s timid...she’s insecure of herself ...she’s got anxiety about herself... wasn’t you around when she done the mental health pitch?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The problem with using filters is that it makes you look almost perfect so when you remove the filter imperfections are enhanced and stand out much more.

We all have imperfections, that's what makes us all perfect in our own way but when you hide them they become a flaw in the perfect appearance you have been hiding behind.

Which in turn makes self doubt, anxiety, insecurities and so on.

Much better just being you!

Reactions: 23
Quite new here but something I’ve always wondered and I think says a lot about hinch is his one out of the hundreds of people who message her daily asking how she is etc , why was Stacey’s message the one she opened; poured her heart out too, met up with and became bezzies with ?! Probably hundreds of young first time mums ( or not first ) who live locally and would have been there for her ! But not good enough for hinch - wanted to the fame even more so obviously had to be Stacey 🙄 ps. I really enjoy Stacey for the record her content is much more real - irritates me she can’t see through hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
I think I may have commented way back on something like thread 15 😂 but generally tend to lurk and like nowadays!

Just wanted to say I’ve just seen the ‘Chef Hinch’ highlight. Yet another contradiction.

Never have I ever:
Cooked a risotto
Cooked a chicken casserole (that actually didn’t look like animal intestines and watery gravy 🤢 unlike ‘sossig’ cass!)
Cooked a spaghetti Bolognese.

I’m not actually sure she cares how inconsistent and untrustworthy all these contradictions make her. It’s not the end of the world telling a few white lies when it doesn’t effect anyone but she’s now moved on to these shady behaviours when she’s selling and recommending products it’s disgusting. Really amature sales tactics deployed ‘I love it’ oh wow, I’m sold 🙄 my husband worked in sales for a long time and often told customers he had whatever brand/make it was of the product he was selling. He didn’t. It’s a tactic to build rapport/appear genuine/knowledgeable and invested. She’s working for one of the biggest conglomerates and has worked for a national sales business, she will understand human psychology in relation to consumerism, as do many other ‘influencers’ I wish everyone could be more switched on to see through all this. I wouldn’t consider any of my friends to be uneducated but some of them are still falling for her patter...why?

I heard on the radio the other day that there’s been a call from psychology experts for the likes of Instagram and Snapchat to provide data so they can undertake a study into the impact social media has on mental health, particularly younger people. Hinch would be a great account for them to study and I am sure it would open a lot of people’s eyes to the underworld of influencing and hopefully in turn for them to switch off and become more happy in themselves! Don’t get me wrong I follow some ‘influencers’ related to my hobby who also have #gifted and #ad plastered all over but I just ignore this and watch and engage with content I like.

I wouldn’t call myself an ex ‘Hincher’ I only watched her for a short time before getting quite bored with the whole thing. I have lots of friends who still follow her but I was put off by the gifting and advertising. I understand it turned to a business and everyone has to make a living but it’s the shadiness and deceit that I don’t like.

She HAS changed. She cannot deny this. She needs to have a look back through her stories and see how she was before. She doesn’t do a ‘bedtime blast’, where are the ‘cloth fam’ what about a ‘clockwise clean’ what about the bath bombs, face masks, cleaning her make up brushes stories gone. Don’t get me wrong I’d rather she didn’t hoard and collect things but she moves on from things faster than Stacey Solomon’s music career 😂

Never seen her clean her {gifted} 🙄 dish washer (probably doesn’t get used considering they live off dominos!) and what about a ‘car hinch’ Sophflora, come on show us your Audi 😉 or what about the Range?

Reactions: 42
I always said that she got so popular in part because of her looks. She has an classic Essex WAG look which so many people seem to love these days. I think she looks much more relatable if she just let's herself look normal.

Reactions: 13
User attempting to moderate thread.
I understand your post about baby development and I know babies develop at so many different rates but I think most people’s concerns are about her lack of wanting to encourage him to do anything and to repeatedly say she never wants him to grow up and even worse she wishes he was back inside her! He is a lovely little lad, and who cares if he’s a little bit on the ‘stocky’ side but his lack of engagement with his mum and total disinterest when she is filming him is the worrying thihg. Plus her total oblivion to the fact that he is NOT engaging with her but she still shares his little, almost worried little face to her alleged 3 million followers is what worries me.

Reactions: 22
Bloody instagrammers promoting grey - we saw a sofa we wanted in IKEA a while ago, a lovely red that would go perfectly in our house - now guess what? Yup, red has been discontinued and all the options are grey or beige :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Never have I ever brought a tacky tunic from eBay and pretended it was the best thing since sliced bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im a bit behind so sorry if this has been said.
She'll keep the name of someone gushing over her private but it's ok for her to publish that other poor womans name last week and get her 'army' to attack her. She's just a dick!

Reactions: 36
Never have I ever copied wedding photos from Pinterest and then forced them down '3 million' people's throats on the regular.
Omg! Every single one of her wedding photos were exactly copied pose for pose from all them on her Pinterest! 😲

why amI not surprised actually, no idea has ever been her own 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.