Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get why anyone wouldn't make fresh food from scratch for their baby.
I did a mixture of both as obv it's not always easy when your really busy, have other kids and a job and they come in handy. But the majority was fresh food.

That woman has NO excuse whatsover. The 2 of them are at home all day!
Instead of cleaning your sink or googling herself to find hero worship from the deluded, make your precious son some decent, nutrious food!
He is going to be bought up on grease filled excuse for a casserole and doritoes oh and chineese takeaway. I bet he will be on that by his first birthday.
I have four kids a dog (a real dog not a baby dominating own room snob) a partner that works full time and still found the time to make my baby fresh healthy meals, there’s no excuse for her is there she’s at home allllllll day as is her husband and they still don’t! She could even batch cook and freeze! Jars are handy for when you are out but he seems to only eat them and porridge 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Latest story "his little concentration face" you can see the nieces reflection in the mirror and then hinch grey phone case. Next pic of him smiling in the same direction that the niece was sitting..... Never in her direction. Why can't she see this!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she just pick 5 random things off zoflora’s website? And she’s getting praise and they’re acting like it’s a massive reveal? I’m actually concerned how many people who work at OK Magazine didn’t ever think about cleaning light switches and door handles! Jesus Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who comes up with these articles 😂😂😂 it's like the one about her cleaning with vinegar, well yes hun that been around a lot longer than the couple of years you've been living in your house ,😂😂 her management company are awful!!! I can only imagine that's the reason we keep getting struck with these tit stories

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must say I love Zoflora etc as I did long before Hinch came on the scene. Just bugs me how she's using these products like she's discovered them when they've been around since time and my god its boring

• Haha
When mine first started weaning I would buy a chicken breast, a bit of cod and some veggies cook them all up blitz and freeze job done in less than a hour. Why can't she do that it's not like she can't afford to buy the best organic meat and veg,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hinch: So many people have asked me...

Translation: Literally no one has asked me but imma tell you some bullshit anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I admit I was a baby jar user in the beginning. I was one of those nervous mums that was convinced she’d end up killing her child accidentally. My fear with feeding was she’d choke or I would feed her the wrong thing. 😂 Once I got my confidence everything was from scratch. We had a few jars in changing bag for when out n about or in an emergency.
my niece is the same age as RonnieBlessIm and I’ve been getting the cutest videos of her feeding and it’s the complete opposite. Her face is covered, she’s laughing, she’s engaging with her mummy, she’s vocal, she’s just so visibly happy. RonnieBlessIm is blank and when he does smile it’s to someone who is clearly behind her. Btw the person filming my niece is not the person feeding her so they are giving her their full attention which is how it should be. Not a camera shoved in the face and a spoon shoved in the gob and jerked back out within half a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
hahah trolls make her sick to her stomach what she really means she get sick feeling in her stomach when people call her out and show how much of a liar she is here little friendly reminder pot noodle head A Liar Needs A Good Memory 🖕🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I admit I was a baby jar user in the beginning. I was one of those nervous mums that was convinced she’d end up killing her child accidentally. My fear with feeding was she’d choke or I would feed her the wrong thing. 😂 Once I got my confidence everything was from scratch. We had a few jars in changing bag for when out n about or in an emergency.
my niece is the same age as RonnieBlessIm and I’ve been getting the cutest videos of her feeding and it’s the complete opposite. Her face is covered, she’s laughing, she’s engaging with her mummy, she’s vocal, she’s just so visibly happy. RonnieBlessIm is blank and when he does smile it’s to someone who is clearly behind her. Btw the person filming my niece is not the person feeding her so they are giving her their full attention which is how it should be. Not a camera shoved in the face and a spoon shoved in the gob and jerked back out within half a second.
I don’t have any issue with jars. I used them with my first child as I really struggled so for a month I used them. My issue is the juice lol she is a dick

Reactions: 11
Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks was born June 20th 2019 so tomorrow he's exactly 7 months old. Her first born however, Lord Lardsnomes of Giftcliffe Abbey is 4
He underwent a life threatening incident this week and Maleficient of Maldon entertained us royally on here with her theatrical display!
I am very surprised that Maldon Council didn't hold a Civic Banquet in the Town Hall followed by an open topped bus parade through the "village" after he survived having his teeth cleaned!
This is brilliant hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
hahah trolls make her sick to her stomach what she really means she get sick feeling in her stomach when people call her out and show how much of a liar she is here little friendly reminder pot noodle head A Liar Needs A Good Memory 🖕🖕
Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive!
That’s your actual culture right there folks! 🤗

Reactions: 11
For the first 8 weeks or so of weaning I made up batches of fish and veg, chicken and veg, with sweet potatoes, that sort of thing.
After that I would just make extra dinner in the evenings and blitz it up and freeze it.
Obviously I didn't if it was a spicy curry or whatever but stuff like chicken, pots and veg/ lasagne/ shepherd's pie/ fish etc.

Obviously impossible with the likes of cupasoups, pasta pots, jugs of spagetti hoops and takeaways but maybe if sophie actually bothered with home cooking she would be able to make extra quite easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.