Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I ever sent hundreds of thousands of people after one woman.

Never have I ever taken a pissing cleaning cloth on holiday and bought it a deck chair.

Never have I ever pretended to be from a village.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hinch - "you've made it through the day."
All her followers can now rest knowing that they have put in a good effort and they have lived to see another day. Her brain dead army must get ready for tomorrow's battle. Their fearless leader has spoken.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they're also nearly all at her wedding venue and even some by the same photographer

Reactions: 2
I don't think her baby hates her but I think he just is so so used to having a camera pushed into his face when she is there, he isn't making eye to eye contact, snuggling with her etc, he sees her as a phone camera 😪

Reactions: 15
Should Ronnie be having hungry baby milk when eating 3 meals a day?! Poor boy must be very uncomfortable. He must cry when he has a poo now, especially eating prunes 💩

I love the way she’s trying to justify the messages she receives. Hun, that’s a handful of people. 3 million followers you would expect thousands.

Sometimes (only sometimes) I do feel for her. She got very greedy quick and now she’s in too deep. Her content is dire but the show must go on.

Reactions: 22
Never have ever bored folk to death with my wedding video, with an accompanying power ballad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Me: oh look new thread!!

Also me: 8 bleeping pages already, are you kidding me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks just always looked like he’s absolutely stuffed. Like when you’ve been for a massive meal and all you want to do is lie on the sofa in your pj’s. With that hungry baby milk and porridge stuffing his wee tummy up it’s no wonder he struggles to sit up.
He is an adorable baby and his smiles (at other people) are lovely. I can’t believe she doesn’t notice it, but still posts it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Me: oh look new thread!!

Also me: 8 bleeping pages already, are you kidding me!!!
don’t worry though I did a 2 day cleanse lol and Haven’t read the last thread. She does the same thing all the time and never goes anywhere or does anything exciting so really we aren’t missing out by not constantly reading. ATB hun

Reactions: 8
This is Hinch unfiltered, not that still filtered story she posted 🙄 why not just be honest with your followers? She’s not exactly hideous there’s no need for the dishonesty
25017E52-7A8F-4889-8208-8919E7ECA372.jpeg

Reactions: 2
This is Hinch unfiltered, not that still filtered story she posted 🙄View attachment 73544
I actually am surprised she doesn’t look like that Gretal filter because she uses it so much. What would she do if that filter disappeared haha. Also I believe she has to film it first to then upload it to insta stories? So she’s lit on her phone alllllllll the time

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to feel sorry for hinch.
All these comments about her baby must get to her

I think he’s fine. He’s growing wonderfully. If you guys saw my second, you’d be shocked. She’s 1, but the size of a 6 month old.
But she’s active and hitting the milestones on time or early.

My first was a happy and content baby. But like Ronnie she sat up late. I think 7/8 months. She walked at 13. Teeth at 15 months.
Someone did comment that her motor skills are behind and it upset me for a while but then I got over it and stuck to my guns. I encouraged baby but let her learn things at own pace.

My brother in laws daughter learnt to sit up at 11 months. All her milestones are late but she’s a healthy growing baby. My daughter is minuscule compared to her. Despite being older.

I don’t think he’s got any issues not that I’m an expert.

Ps not a hinch fan and never have I ever been a hincher. Just had to say something as I had to put up with comments too

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What is hungry baby formula
It's supposed to keep baby fuller for longer. A mum friend of mines suggested I put my youngest on it as he wasn't sleeping for more than a couple hours at night but when I said to my HV she said definitely not to use it as he was gaining, happy, weaning and she really didn't recommend it.
Maybe Ronnie bless him is keeping them up at night

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.