Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking the law here bottom left advertising first stage infant formula. All the best hun

View attachment 73487
this is the blandest saddest food cupboard for her child. Doesn’t look like he gets much variety in his diet.He’s been on solids a while now as she weaned early didn’t she? If that’s the case he needs to be moving onto more textures. I’ll reiterate she’s missed a market strategy here to turn herself into Mother Hinch 😑

Reactions: 21
this is the blandest saddest food cupboard for her child. Doesn’t look like he gets much variety in his diet.He’s been on solids a while now as she weaned early didn’t she? If that’s the case he needs to be moving onto more textures. I’ll reiterate she’s missed a market strategy here to turn herself into Mother Hinch 😑
I agree! My kids ate what we did.
Not going to say I didn’t have the odd jars etc in the cupboard for days when we went out or when I was ill etc.
I did baby led weaning, shoved food on the tray and let them get on with it! I think it’s the best way to beat fussy kids too, my 2 eat anything and always have!!

Reactions: 13
Just picking up on the last thread and someone mentioned that something might be wrong with Ronnie. I did wonder last night when he was sat in that seat playing with Ma Barker why he wasn't sat up unaided. I appreciate babies mature and reach milestones at different times but it seemed to me if they took him out of the seat he would not be able to sit up.. He also seems very quiet? I have no doubt that if he was babbling that Grinch would be videoing it constantly for Instagram. She really has no concept of life outside of Instagram and unfortunately Ronnie is hindering her exposure. At least his food cupboard is ok though and she's proud of that. 😏

He is definitely nowhere near where he neees to be milestone wise. Id be very worried if i was her. Just look at the difference between him and Rex...only 4 weeks apart. Shocking. How does she not see this ......amazing

Reactions: 15
I also noticed on her stories last night that Ron was laying back against Ma Barker where he could of been being held upright but they chose not to. Why do we not see soph playing with him like that. Pretty easy to prop your phone up and film it
I literally said this like two months a go. Not that I’m saying he should have been sitting up at 5 months old but I just found it so strange that she never had him in a sitting position on the floor playing with him. My boy is 9 months old and the amount of hours I spent sat with him upright on the floor so he could grab at his toys and look around sat up.

This woman would honestly rather shine her sink and sort her bedside baskets out then spend time with her son. It sounds horrible but I truly believe it. After this weeks frantic story of Henry going to the vets I just believe it even more. The way she spoke about that dog was not normal. I’ve never ever seen that much emotion in a video of her with Ronnie.

As for the cupboard of Ronnies bits. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think I called it a few day’s a go that he gets jarred food. Otherwise.. Why doesn’t she show her preparing it? I swear she has the time to do it and it would make perfect content for her instagram. The woman really baffles me. I really felt for Ronnie yesterday with all that tit in his face, when my boy looks the way he did he tends to start crying because he doesn’t like what’s going on. I agree with the person in the previous thread that something seems up with Ronnie that they don’t want to share, which is fair enough I suppose.

Reactions: 18
Yea,but our webbed hands make it awkward to hold the cutlery.g'day 🙂(or maybe not -isn't it tomorrow there?)

I remember her sleeping in there -it became Lardy's room way before the extension.
Don't worry her niece is fine in that room,she had a shiny wet nose.
You guys must’ve followed her from the beginning
I followed at around 60k I think and it was Henry’s room back then

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise the amount of money she could make from swipe ups buying him a little baby blender, pots for his purées etc. Surely she must have a swipe up link for him. Come on Soph, you aren’t gonna make money from them jars.

genuinely though, it’s just sad that she doesn’t make the effort for homemade food for him. She’s got the time and money to do it, time to grow up and stop the simpleton “I’m just learning guyzzzz” act

*i did use some jars and pouches for my daughter when I was busy, nothing wrong with it, but Hinch is hardly rushed off her feet working full time unable to make stuff from scratch

Reactions: 18
Off to bed because you've got a headache? and instead of just going to bed, lying in the peace and quiet, taking a couple of paracetamols, like any normal person would do, you film yourself so that your army of imbeciles can message you with their love and support! You are a headache! A vomit inducing, migraine of a headache! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never have I ever bought my children toys without the ce Mark just so I can target vulnerable mothers (and just obsessed nutters) with a swipe up link to these ce Mark less toys on ebay just so I can make dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree! My kids ate what we did.
Not going to say I didn’t have the odd jars etc in the cupboard for days when we went out or when I was ill etc.
I did baby led weaning, shoved food on the tray and let them get on with it! I think it’s the best way to beat fussy kids too, my 2 eat anything and always have!!
I do both. I don’t like to stick to one way lol so my little one has spoon feeds and is allowed to mess with the food and feed themselves if they want to. They always end up messy but so happy and chatty whilst they eat. she stages her feeding posts defo.

edited to add : we also do theeat what we eat. The HV’s always advised that or we’d make a rod for our own backs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Off to bed because you've got a headache? and instead of just going to bed, lying in the peace and quiet, taking a couple of paracetamols, like any normal person would do, you film yourself so that your army of imbeciles can message you with their love and support! You are a headache! A vomit inducing, migraine of a headache! 😠
The self indulgent entitled need to have her ego massaged by social media, more more MORE - she's like varucca salt, why have a little when I can beg for more.

From Charlie and the chocolate factory:

Veruca has one pony, two dogs, four cats, six bunny rabbits, two parakeets, three canaries, one green parrot, one turtle and one silly old hamster.

Yet she still wants more .... Remind you of anybody ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest story "his little concentration face" you can see the nieces reflection in the mirror and then hinch grey phone case. Next pic of him smiling in the same direction that the niece was sitting..... Never in her direction. Why can't she see this!!!!!
I noticed this too! He probs hates her as much as we do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she does have another baby soon then we'll know it's all for show because she doesn't bother with the one she has. Nobody that can post upto 96 clips a day (as we've seen following the day she said she was having an insta break and time with family) can be bonding with their baby at the same time. I reckon she'd love to put her phone down for a bit, Jamie probably hates it but they know the money will stop rolling in.

Reactions: 13
He is definitely nowhere near where he neees to be milestone wise. Id be very worried if i was her. Just look at the difference between him and Rex...only 4 weeks apart. Shocking. How does she not see this ......amazing
Rex was born Nearly 4wks early to his EDD plus he has older siblings around him most of the time. I understand every child is different & they reach milestones at different ages but if i was Hinch I’d be asking HV questions about his emotional & physical development it could be something like his hearing or that he’s Mastered selective hearing already. im completely honest if i had my 2nd son 1st 100% he would of been an only child

• Heart
My son is exactly 2 months younger he’s 5 months on money and Ronnie bless him is 7 months on Monday. My son gives me the biggest best smiles just from me looking at him, today my son smiling at me broke my heart that Ronnie don’t have that bond with his mother. Even eating his pure prunes he was smiling at grinches niece. It’s heartbreaking it really is. Babies are the most precious little things ever to come into the world and she can’t give him the time and love she needs because she’s to busy buying her followers and waving her phone in his face when she is with the poor boy :(

Reactions: 17
My son is exactly 2 months younger he’s 5 months on money and Ronnie bless him is 7 months on Monday. My son gives me the biggest best smiles just from me looking at him, today my son smiling at me broke my heart that Ronnie don’t have that bond with his mother. Even eating his pure prunes he was smiling at grinches niece. It’s heartbreaking it really is. Babies are the most precious little things ever to come into the world and she can’t give him the time and love she needs because she’s to busy buying her followers and waving her phone in his face when she is with the poor boy :(
No doubt in the morning she'll be filming herself shovelling slop into Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks ' face while screeching that bloody awful song "Apple's and bananas" at the top of her voice! If Jamie or her niece is there, he'll be all smiles, if not, he'll just have a sad expression on his little face as he stares into the phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.