Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you cunt!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can fuck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 220

AC55

VIP Member
Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks was born June 20th 2019 so tomorrow he's exactly 7 months old. Her first born however, Lord Lardsnomes of Giftcliffe Abbey is 4
He underwent a life threatening incident this week and Maleficient of Maldon entertained us royally on here with her theatrical display!
I am very surprised that Maldon Council didn't hold a Civic Banquet in the Town Hall followed by an open topped bus parade through the "village" after he survived having his teeth cleaned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

Isitevenrealanymore

I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you cunt!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can fuck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
Finally the girl we have been waiting for! 👏🙌🏻 Welcome x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
oh yea Soph I just remembered....
I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie 😂
In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
The priory Freda used to check herself into is based in Chelmsford. 100% is used to happen! Because she’s a nutter and a control freak! Freda offered to BUY yes BUY Alan’s grandson to get his other daughter out of the picture. She’s extremely jealous of her and the other grandchildren. Her dad is very high up and I director of a huge engineering firm! On lots of money.
cant leave the nutty mother because she’s entitled to his pension andthe house is in her name he’d lose everything!!
Soph picks who she keeps as her friends. Anyone else she plays. Now I like StaceySolomon but I have been tempted to send a little message and be like do you know who she really is 😂
Believe me I’m genuine. I went to Plume School with sophie in maldon. I could tell you all the ‘kids’ names. The niece isn’t even liked in school because she’s so stuck up. She is a mini sophie and constantly shows off about her auntie and followers. Sophie makes me feel really shit abojt myself all the time because she’s really made it and doesn’t deserve it!
I rang the sun and offered to tell me story and do you know what they said..... ‘who is Mrs hinch!?’ ‘No she’s not very well known no one would be interested’...... that was enough to make me feel batter and Soph I pray you read that and realise you are not what you think you are!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Never did I ever buy cif wipes after saying I don’t by them anymore guyzzzzzz

Never did I ever lie about getting an Audi

Never did I ever lie about Ronnie’s stained bib

Never did I ever search tattle daily for content

Never did I ever have lip fillers

Never did I ever have Botox

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
In the new members first post, she alluded to hinch getting tattlers addresses from police ....

I'm laughing so much at the thought of police knocking at my door in Australia saying you r under arrest for saying you dont like Soph on a gossip site 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Boobelle

VIP Member
I keep reading on one of her facebook cleaning pages about a new trend called tea bagging.surely that's a whole different audience?😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Soph did used to be big until she got a gastric band (paid by daddy) and lost a lot but I was told she had some surgery too to her arms and tummy for skin.
she was sectioned when pregnant (when she said her bloods were bad or some shit) because she wasn’t eating.
also her mum was vile to her used to punch her and call her names for being big

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Well fuck me sideways I go out for half a day (took our dogs to the beach.....for exercise....healthy shit Soph!!!) Anyyyywayyyy I get back to a new thread....AGAIN! Bloody hell guyzzzzzzz give a girl a chance to breath!
So.....
1. Whoever mentioned the smock dress and “ a 40 year old”. Wash your mouth out girlfriend. I’m 48 and wouldn’t be cremated in one of those!
2. I’m not Stacey’s biggest fan but not only does she seem really into her children but she also has an actual job! Grinch really has no excuse!
3. There isn’t really a 3....just Hi Soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Pampas

Obviously this is all going to blow up big time in the morning but I'm going to say now that going purely on gut instinct that I believe this poster to be genuine (it had to happen sooner or later)
I'm aware that there are weird people out there that might make this kind of thing up for 'fun' but in that case I believe it would have been dragged out with a lot more drip feeding but....ya girl went IN!!
Never mind spilling the tea, she dashed the whole pot on the carpet...and it's gonna take more than the Rug Doctor to get rid of the stain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Boobelle

VIP Member
I can confirm I am not one of her step sisters,Rachel nor Sheryl.
I can confirm the majority of what has been said.
I question if ma barker attacked her daughter or if she went into the Priory on more than one occasion. Did she pay off family members-yes she did.
Is she unhinged, yes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 1030 😂 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer....
sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!)
I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her!
Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them!
I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was 😂👍🏼
The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter.
so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. Shit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end.
theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’.
think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours 😏

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63