Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to that lock up storage unit they had? I remember when she posted a story a while ago when her and Jamie Hoover Lines went there and it was huge with wall to wall units. Probably full of #gifted stuff now.
That was to store stuff for extension being done, plus baby stuff she got I think. So likely not got it anymore now extensions done.

Reactions: 5
I think the difference with Stacey is that she’s been a mum a lot longer that Sophie. She’s much more organised with school runs and actually cooking real food for the older boys. Sophie seems to be just playing house and has acquired this baby she has to now look after and it’s not come nature her. It’s like comparing chalk and cheese. There’s no comparison!
Thing is Stacey's 2 boys where home schooled for years her eldest was the one that decided he wanted to start high school and I think that only happened last year. I'm not sure if the middle boy is still home schooled so she's just got into the swing of school runs . I think it just bos down to Stacey is just a natural

Reactions: 6
I keep reading on one of her facebook cleaning pages about a new trend called tea bagging.surely that's a whole different audience?😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

1. She also said she wanted to cook more and printed out all those recipes.. surely this is the prime opportunity to do it. It's not hard to follow a recipe and there's so many easy ones about!

You don’t even have to make meals for babies who are first weaning, at that age it’s all about texture and flavour, as she’s decided to do spoon-led she could be blitzing veggies in her fancy blender and freezing them in batches. Is it time-consuming? A little bit. Is it worth it? Yes a million times over.

Reactions: 32
Just ‘landed on your message’
Course you did.....why just not reply privately instead of writing a bullshit statement for everyone to read. Go boil your plastic head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she just pick 5 random things off zoflora’s website? And she’s getting praise and they’re acting like it’s a massive reveal? I’m actually concerned how many people who work at OK Magazine didn’t ever think about cleaning light switches and door handles! Jesus Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks was born June 20th 2019 so tomorrow he's exactly 7 months old. Her first born however, Lord Lardsnomes of Giftcliffe Abbey is 4
He underwent a life threatening incident this week and Maleficient of Maldon entertained us royally on here with her theatrical display!
I am very surprised that Maldon Council didn't hold a Civic Banquet in the Town Hall followed by an open topped bus parade through the "village" after he survived having his teeth cleaned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Didn’t she just pick 5 random things off zoflora’s website? And she’s getting praise and they’re acting like it’s a massive reveal? I’m actually concerned how many people who work at OK Magazine didn’t ever think about cleaning light switches and door handles! Jesus Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I believe we all lived in utter filth until she educated us. Blimey I never even thought about a light switch 😉
It's quite belittling really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha I reckon she sent that message to herself!! Who in their right mind would ask her about setting up an account. Then has the cheek to say she will share this account to help it grow!! duck of hinch the only accounts she shares are the ones that are stuck up her ass with their 'journals' or the ones with a big following. I know for a fact she has been messaged today about helping smaller accounts grow but she is yet to acknowledge it. How does she say she just happens to land on a message. Surely she has got to read them all to come across 'troll' messages coz it just makes no bleeping sense. Oh and Soph you better not be referring to us tattlers as trolls. We have an opinion of you and so what we are all entitled to it just like you sent your bleeping brainwashed cult after someone to troll them. If you can't do your own dirty work why expect others to do it!! Oh and tyne and wear fire service have a message for you on their Twitter page which you have yet to address. It's clearly obvious you have been on here today A LOT so while your at it I think your son needs you more than a phone shoved in his face daily. ATB guyzzzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So her latest stories indicate she has been reading here today. Hi soph. I don’t dislike you as a person but I do dislike your tactics. Also advertising that juice for babies is hugely irresponsible as no doubt your management will tell you. You have a lot of followers and you need to address things. Some of the negative things are true! The fire service have pulled you up on something. ACKNOWLEDGE IT! You can’t get away with the “I’m just a normal girl from a village” crap any more. You are gifted hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of stuff, you can demand huge amounts of money for grid posts. That’s great but with that and your level of fame comes responsibility and accountability. If it upsets you so much then get out of the business but you need to hire yourself someone with some knowledge to help you then as you simply cannot keep going the way you are. You are responsible for your actions and the content you put out there. Grow up and act like an adult. Get some help with your account if you can’t run it in a responsible way.
Rant over. She has never bothered me that much. Always saw it as more of a laugh etc just silly but today has really bothered me.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't
I don't think we can say she's a good mum or a bad mum, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. However, I think we can all agree she spends too much time with her phone shoved in Ronnie's face
I personally think whew not a great mum.
Behind closed doors I think it’s pretty much the same as we see
He laughs and smiles with his dad and auntie and nanny. Never direct to her.
She doesn’t look after him in a way that I would typically say is a good mum. maybe I’m being harsh but to me she doesn’t seem old someone who is maternal and has rapport with her only child

Reactions: 26
Ooooh here’s another....
Never have I ever accidentally on purpose smashed a garden table in a storm!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
“I landed on your message”. Bull tit Soph - you’re a lying witch. You read them all because you’re a narcissistic witch.

And the majority of your genuine followers actually really hate you, so you search and search for the ones who don’t. I’d hate to be you and have your life.

From your biggest hater 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyyyyyyssssss I’ve had an idea!! 💡 someone needs to invent an anti hinch tablet and feed one to every hincher! (Obvs we know there isn’t 3 million of them 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before It was confirmed on Stacey’s podcast about JDog being a 1st time Dad to Ronniecthere was rumours that he had another child previous to Cousin Itt (Hinch) Sam Her sister’s husband who is all so called Jamie (Confusing or what) has another child a Son who’s slightly older than Abi her niece who most weekends is looked after by Cousin Itt or Freda as thats when Jamie Sam’s Husband has contact with his son

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.