Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people want life stories to be private but as she started her insta off by using mental health as a platform to gain her followers it would of been a good thing for her to use some of her real life issues as examples.
She wouldn’t need to name and shame, nor go into great detail.

SO many have come from split families, addiction, abuse and to speak out about it would of gained her a lot more positivity aswell as a wider following!

My anxiety is so bad I don’t even post a photo of myself let alone a story everY 3mins!!
I joined insta as a home account then realised it would never take off as I physics can’t do it 😂
I’m really sorry to hear that.😘😘 But yeah. I totally agree with everything you’ve said.
and it’s the reason we all dislike her - the dishonesty. That’s it. She just lies about everything whilst pretending to be all innocent. She’s so greedy and unappreciative and doesn’t give a tit about anyone 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.