Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I ever turfed a human out of their bedroom for an animal.

Never have I ever bought fake vegetables to display in my kitchen.

Never have I ever considered entertaining a Zoflora hour 🙄

Never have I ever poked and/or prodded my children in a bid to making them notice me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s in the bag?
It's a bag filled with little weaning accessories like these 1s. You put fruit in the clear plastic part and baby can suck the food through it but no big parts come out.
Hoping she didn't get hers on eBay though since they are used in Ronnie's mouth! Wouldn't put it past her though!
Screenshot_20200118-215643_eBay.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks was born June 20th 2019 so tomorrow he's exactly 7 months old. Her first born however, Lord Lardsnomes of Giftcliffe Abbey is 4
He underwent a life threatening incident this week and Maleficient of Maldon entertained us royally on here with her theatrical display!
I am very surprised that Maldon Council didn't hold a Civic Banquet in the Town Hall followed by an open topped bus parade through the "village" after he survived having his teeth cleaned!
This has me in stitches 😂 lardsnomes of giftcliffe abbey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I literally said this like two months a go. Not that I’m saying he should have been sitting up at 5 months old but I just found it so strange that she never had him in a sitting position on the floor playing with him. My boy is 9 months old and the amount of hours I spent sat with him upright on the floor so he could grab at his toys and look around sat up.

This woman would honestly rather shine her sink and sort her bedside baskets out then spend time with her son. It sounds horrible but I truly believe it. After this weeks frantic story of Henry going to the vets I just believe it even more. The way she spoke about that dog was not normal. I’ve never ever seen that much emotion in a video of her with Ronnie.

As for the cupboard of Ronnies bits. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think I called it a few day’s a go that he gets jarred food. Otherwise.. Why doesn’t she show her preparing it? I swear she has the time to do it and it would make perfect content for her instagram. The woman really baffles me. I really felt for Ronnie yesterday with all that tit in his face, when my boy looks the way he did he tends to start crying because he doesn’t like what’s going on. I agree with the person in the previous thread that something seems up with Ronnie that they don’t want to share, which is fair enough I suppose.
it was me who brought it up but it seems most of us were thinking it

They have every right to keep it private but
1.If she actually knew there’s something wrong with him then that should of took all priority - not #gifted’s

2. If she is only not saying just to reveal in the upcoming book then she really has just sold her son and is the lowest of the low

I hope I’m wrong on both parts

Reactions: 18
The biggest thing wrong with Ronnie is the pair of melts that call themselves his parents. The dog would do a better job raising him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That poor child. He never ever once has smiled at her. He looks so lost and confused all the time. She needs help professional help. She is getting more delusional every day. Someone stop this madness

Reactions: 19
I actually am surprised she doesn’t look like that Gretal filter because she uses it so much. What would she do if that filter disappeared haha. Also I believe she has to film it first to then upload it to insta stories? So she’s lit on her phone alllllllll the time
I think she will end up as frosty faced as ma Barker.
She always looks like she's chewing a wasp to me.
Just an observation. No offence intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor child. He never ever once has smiled at her. He looks so lost and confused all the time. She needs help professional help. She is getting more delusional every day. Someone stop this madness
her dad is barely on the scene anymore, I feel like he prob is the only sane one of the lot of them!

Reactions: 11
And yet her Hinch army thinks she’s an amazing mum bla bla , having a nice clean show home and many free gifted clothes doesn’t make you a good mum , you can clearly see how he shows and reacts when she talks to him , he hardly shows any response backs to her no smile no giggle no arms and legs kicking about , my youngest who just turned 1 all I need to do is just smile at her her and shell be smiling back at me and then you’ll see her arms and legs moving about lol she’s been doing that ever since she was a baby but with Ronnie he looks confuse or meh , no wonder being stuck in a home with just grey and white colour even his play mat is bloody grey ffs woman get some colours in that house for that boy

Reactions: 15
I’m starting to feel sorry for hinch.
All these comments about her baby must get to her

I think he’s fine. He’s growing wonderfully. If you guys saw my second, you’d be shocked. She’s 1, but the size of a 6 month old.
But she’s active and hitting the milestones on time or early.

My first was a happy and content baby. But like Ronnie she sat up late. I think 7/8 months. She walked at 13. Teeth at 15 months.
Someone did comment that her motor skills are behind and it upset me for a while but then I got over it and stuck to my guns. I encouraged baby but let her learn things at own pace.

My brother in laws daughter learnt to sit up at 11 months. All her milestones are late but she’s a healthy growing baby. My daughter is minuscule compared to her. Despite being older.

I don’t think he’s got any issues not that I’m an expert.

Ps not a hinch fan and never have I ever been a hincher. Just had to say something as I had to put up with comments too
Honestly I don’t think it’s about how he’s not sitting yet, not for me anyway, my baby is 5 months old and I would love for him to be a baby for as long as I can get away with, I hold him a lot, I love it! I did with my first cuddles all round but they still get plenty of floor time and interaction.
it’s about the fact she seems more interested in cleaning or her dog than the beautiful baby she has in front of her x

Reactions: 24
Never did I ever take the piss out of someone I used to fancy because there partner follows me ATB

never did I ever search myself online

Never did I ever put my cloths to “bed”

never did I ever wear pink on Wednesdays
(Oh tit sorry that’s mean girl, easily mistaken for Soph)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.