Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea

someone said there was one but admin got rid or something? Don’t know if that’s true but if so it’s annoying because you get issued with a warning for even mentioning anything other than hinch
Yeah I thought you have to be careful what you say 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shame! There’s definitely some that should have one

Reactions: 1
don’t worry though I did a 2 day cleanse lol and Haven’t read the last thread. She does the same thing all the time and never goes anywhere or does anything exciting so really we aren’t missing out by not constantly reading. ATB hun
Nooo you have to read the last thread! It's funny as duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody instagrammers promoting grey - we saw a sofa we wanted in IKEA a while ago, a lovely red that would go perfectly in our house - now guess what? Yup, red has been discontinued and all the options are grey or beige :mad:
I hear you ! Last year trying to get a fabric bed in a mink chenille was hard work whereas two years before that I could have bought a hundred different versions 🙄

Never have I ever... Eaten mugshots from a jug.
Never have I ever... Pretended I was eco friendly, and hid me Cif wipes in the shopping.
Never have I ever... Tried to hide an Audi.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Je suis desole,you are taking about yourself?qui?
He sounds a bastarde.excuse my french.
I think the reference was to one of her unhinged moments when she was going on about a boy she used to like and he didn’t like her back. She was rambling and said I wonder if he’s married and if his wife is a Hincher (cackle cackle) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the reference was to one of her unhinged moments when she was going on about a boy she used to like and he didn’t like her back. She was rambling and said I wonder if he’s married and if his wife is a Hincher (cackle cackle) 🙄
Merci Madamoiselle,d'accord.je suis a silly old cu..woman.

Never have I ever thrown a teaspoon at somebody for having a go at my handsnomes!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Never ever have I lied about buying a range rover then accidently took a pic with said range rover

Never ever have I said I'm going out on a little walk...... 11 miles away and taken a pic in a car park wearing the same clothes I was wearing the day before

Never ever have I said I was returning to my wedding venue then fell across some photographers

Never ever did I get so big headed about myself that I thought a paraglider was the paps trying to spy on me

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Never ever have I felt the need to go to bed before I get on all yr tits.night..sleep well x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Breaking the law here bottom left advertising first stage infant formula. All the best hun

View attachment 73487
That is is saddest, most unispiring, collection of weaning products I have ever seen. Both parents are home for a large part of each day and neither can be arsed to do anything further than opening a jar of ready made puree?

Never have I ever prioritised a pet or dusting over any of my babies first tastes of real food

Reactions: 29
Never have I ever... Sent lovey messages to myself, to show everyone how adored I am.
Never have I ever... Sent nasty messages to myself to get sympathy and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Never have I ever...taken a late night drive and sat outside random people's houses, wondering if they follow and adore me on Instagram!

Never have I ever...promoted a cleaning product by showing a dirty bib as the 'before' and then using a separate brand new bib as the 'after.'

Never have I ever...done the royal wave at random people, as I drive past, pretending they know me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just don't get why anyone wouldn't make fresh food from scratch for their baby.
I did a mixture of both as obv it's not always easy when your really busy, have other kids and a job and they come in handy. But the majority was fresh food.

That woman has NO excuse whatsover. The 2 of them are at home all day!
Instead of cleaning your sink or googling herself to find hero worship from the deluded, make your precious son some decent, nutrious food!
He is going to be bought up on grease filled excuse for a casserole and doritoes oh and chineese takeaway. I bet he will be on that by his first birthday.
I wish ellas kitchen would gift me some food. My daughter is 2, has sensory issues and will only eat ellas pouches 4months!!! If hinch is getting them gifted or collabed ill be fumming. Ive probably spent about £30 a week on them!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Never ever have a written a card to myself

Never ever have I claimed to have anxiety but can take myself off to Brussels without a care in the world

Never ever have I claimed to ha e had a panic attack something I haven't suffered fro. Years but Conveniently forgot about the one I had in the plane when I nicked the blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m starting to feel sorry for hinch.
All these comments about her baby must get to her

I think he’s fine. He’s growing wonderfully. If you guys saw my second, you’d be shocked. She’s 1, but the size of a 6 month old.
But she’s active and hitting the milestones on time or early.

My first was a happy and content baby. But like Ronnie she sat up late. I think 7/8 months. She walked at 13. Teeth at 15 months.
Someone did comment that her motor skills are behind and it upset me for a while but then I got over it and stuck to my guns. I encouraged baby but let her learn things at own pace.

My brother in laws daughter learnt to sit up at 11 months. All her milestones are late but she’s a healthy growing baby. My daughter is minuscule compared to her. Despite being older.

I don’t think he’s got any issues not that I’m an expert.

Ps not a hinch fan and never have I ever been a hincher. Just had to say something as I had to put up with comments too
Great reminder.
My 4 all had different milestones, one didn't even speak until 3 yr old and now never stops talking, we only see what she portrays on camera off camera he may be further advanced.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.