Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never did I ever take the piss out of someone I used to fancy because there partner follows me ATB

never did I ever search myself online

Never did I ever put my cloths to “bed”

never did I ever wear pink on Wednesdays
(Oh tit sorry that’s mean girl, easily mistaken for Soph)
What have I missed? Who did she fancy?

Reactions: 1
Sorry guuyyzzz I've been quiet on here I've been working at my real job ;) something hinch knows naff all about ;) incidentally my sister in law is a vet and her work posted on their FB page about the dangers of zoflora around pets and the physical harm it had caused to a dog 😢 but will hinch listen to the advice of a professional? Noooo 🙃🤦

Reactions: 14
Im a bit behind so sorry if this has been said.
She'll keep the name of someone gushing over her private but it's ok for her to publish that other poor womans name last week and get her 'army' to attack her. She's just a dick!
Yeah, why does she do this? Think how happy the weirdos would be with a mention from her, but she won’t ever indulge them. What’s the reason?

Reactions: 9
Well
her dad is barely on the scene anymore, I feel like he prob is the only sane one of the lot of them!
I get the feeling he don't like ma much?
He always looks a tortured soul to me but I reakon he's the only one who can rescue little soph.

Reactions: 10
Poor Ronnie. It absolutely grieves me how he looks at her. Any mum would feel that way, imagine if that was your own son looking at you that way. Put down your phone Sophie and play with your little boy! They’re only little for so long and you’ll never EVER get this time back again. You'll absolutely regret this.
Who cares if you haven’t shined your sink in the last 20 minutes? Ronnie certainly doesn’t!
Who cares if you haven’t chopped your cushions? Again Ronnie doesn’t!
And who cares if you haven’t Zofloraed your rads? You guess it, Ronnie doesn’t. He’s the only thing that matters your baby boy. Ugh I just can’t see how she would rather spend all day cleaning her clean house then with her son. It’s so heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
What is hungry baby formula
To be fair, we had to use hungry baby formula with my second - she was draining 7oz of milk every 2 hours, day and night. It was completely unsustainable and I did try absolutely everything I could before I tried the hungrier baby milk. She was miserable. She couldn’t sleep because she was hungry, then she got to the point where she couldn’t feed because she was so tired, and it just went on and on.
I took her straight off it when we started weaning though, we used it for 2 months and it completely changed her. She was sleeping a bit more (granted she’s never slept more than 3 hours, but she wasn’t waking up screaming for a feed after less than 2 hours!), she was happy when she was awake because she was more rested.
I know it’s not great, but it literally was our last resort before I properly fell into a very dark place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
hahah trolls make her sick to her stomach what she really means she get sick feeling in her stomach when people call her out and show how much of a liar she is here little friendly reminder pot noodle head A Liar Needs A Good Memory 🖕🖕
Or write it down in her new diary LOL..

Reactions: 1
Well

I get the feeling he don't like ma much?
He always looks a tortured soul to me but I reakon he's the only one who can rescue little soph.
They always seem to visit Hinch Towers separately? I mean I know we only see snippets but when her dad does come over and she mentions him it’s “dad popped over today.” Don’t blame the poor fucker though Ma Barker gives me the creeps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They always seem to visit Hinch Towers separately? I mean I know we only see snippets but when her dad does come over and she mentions him it’s “dad popped over today.” Don’t blame the poor fucker though Ma Barker gives me the creeps 🤣
I bet Henry's lead less of a dog's life than Pa? 😱

Reactions: 2
Well, I continue to be educated by you all.i am astounded by your knowledge,each and every one of you. I am nothing but a little old lady and as you may have realised Tattle is not my mother tongue.
I was humiliated by asking you the meaning of an🍆 many weeks ago and now ,because of your reactions,I have googled tea bags and I am fascinated and shocked at the same time.
Bonsoir mes amis,pour m'ennuie avec le hinch.
Bientot X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
her dad is barely on the scene anymore, I feel like he prob is the only sane one of the lot of them!
It was him that cried xmas before last when Soph announced her pregnancy by giving him a box with her scan picture in, but you don't see him with Ronnie - strange 🤔

Reactions: 17
It was him that cried xmas before last when Soph announced her pregnancy by giving him a box with her scan picture in, but you don't see him with Ronnie - strange 🤔
Very interesting - I thought the same ...

Reactions: 4
Tbf there have been the odd one,but completely stage managed?

Reactions: 4
No idea
Why isn’t there a thread for her? Or some others that really deserve one 🤷🏻‍♀️
someone said there was one but admin got rid or something? Don’t know if that’s true but if so it’s annoying because you get issued with a warning for even mentioning anything other than hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is hungry baby formula
Hungry baby milk is made of a formula that's harder for babies to digest, so it sits around for longer in their tummies, keeping them 'fuller' for longer. The problem is, if a baby is hungry, it's likely because their body needs more milk, more energy and nutrients - not a 'filler' to sit in their stomach and make them feel full. And it plays havoc with some babies' digestive system. People often feed hungry baby milk under the misconception it will make them sleep longer, like in the old days when they used to put baby rice in bottles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.