Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had an ellas kitchen book at the back of Ronnie's cupboard, clearly not using it. She could add more content by showing how she makes his meals. I adore Stacey, rex just adores her. Plus she still has time to clean, tidy, organise and we regularly see her peeling spuds and prepping dinner. I do believe there is something up with Ronnie, he's jot alert, rarely smiles or giggles etc and h should be sitting up more
I think the difference with Stacey is that she’s been a mum a lot longer that Sophie. She’s much more organised with school runs and actually cooking real food for the older boys. Sophie seems to be just playing house and has acquired this baby she has to now look after and it’s not come nature her. It’s like comparing chalk and cheese. There’s no comparison!

Reactions: 22
Never did I ever buy cif wipes after saying I don’t by them anymore guyzzzzzz

Never did I ever lie about getting an Audi

Never did I ever lie about Ronnie’s stained bib

Never did I ever search tattle daily for content

Never did I ever have lip fillers

Never did I ever have Botox

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I dont get the he's perfectly healthy comment. How does she know? Has he had a full health check too?
A HV may have said yes he seems fine but none of us know what's going on inside?

Reactions: 11
Never did I ever put my phone in the draw and have a Social Media free day!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Guys has anybody noticed she hasn’t bragged about her storage unit lately wonder why this is ?? Is everything been moved to the loft??? The plot thickens

Reactions: 8
Breaking the law here bottom left advertising first stage infant formula. All the best hun

Screenshot_20200118_183815_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Never did I ever manipulate vulnerable people into believing I'm their mate so that they would spend money they didn't have on crap they didn't
need 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Haven't seen the fireplace for a while 🤔

Or any mention of the Tesco bag she supposedly loves.

And the wedding pics....it must have been at least 10 days since we last saw those 😂

Breaking the law here bottom left advertising first stage infant formula. All the best hun

View attachment 73487
Sneaky! Surely with a platform as big as hers this isn't allowed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't
I don't think we can say she's a good mum or a bad mum, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. However, I think we can all agree she spends too much time with her phone shoved in Ronnie's face
Totally agree!

Reactions: 3
If she didn't put everything in baskets she could fit all of Ronnie's food on one shelf in that cupboard. Her storage solutions actually waste cupboard space 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Whatever happened to that lock up storage unit they had? I remember when she posted a story a while ago when her and Jamie Hoover Lines went there and it was huge with wall to wall units. Probably full of #gifted stuff now.

Reactions: 20
How old is ronnie?

I dont watch her anymore as she makes me cringe but, can ronnie sit up unaided or anything? I only ever see him either being held or lying down

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.