Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed on her stories last night that Ron was laying back against Ma Barker where he could of been being held upright but they chose not to. Why do we not see soph playing with him like that. Pretty easy to prop your phone up and film it

Reactions: 16
Guyyyzzzzz, a new thread?! I can't keep uuppppp!!
I've been snooping on hinches stories today and been rolling my eyes so hard I've seen my brain.....
Well at least you have one , some of her Hinch army would need a search party to find theirs !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I also noticed on her stories last night that Ron was laying back against Ma Barker where he could of been being held upright but they chose not to. Why do we not see soph playing with him like that. Pretty easy to prop your phone up and film it
I thought that was so strange too. Why would they do that? Ma barker and daughter r such wierd backward people. They do things deliberately to troll tattlers. Everyone says sit that boy up. So they post that. I looked up the meaning of trolling, original and modern social media meanings. Soph does both!

Reactions: 15
I thought that was so strange too. Why would they do that? Ma barker and daughter r such wierd backward people. They do things deliberately to troll tattlers. Everyone says sit that boy up. So they post that. I looked up the meaning of trolling, original and modern social media meanings. Soph does both!
Weird backward people😂They're not even true Maldonites!

Reactions: 9
Well duck me sideways I go out for half a day (took our dogs to the beach.....for exercise....healthy tit Soph!!!) Anyyyywayyyy I get back to a new thread....AGAIN! Bloody hell guyzzzzzzz give a girl a chance to breath!
So.....
1. Whoever mentioned the smock dress and “ a 40 year old”. Wash your mouth out girlfriend. I’m 48 and wouldn’t be cremated in one of those!
2. I’m not Stacey’s biggest fan but not only does she seem really into her children but she also has an actual job! Grinch really has no excuse!
3. There isn’t really a 3....just Hi Soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Weird backward people😂They're not even true Maldonites!
😂 I'm sure the rest of u r lovely. I've never been to Maldon, but I've been buying the salt for years down here in Australia. I bet the rest of you know how to cook real food. And maybe even sit at the table to eat 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wander if she will celebrate getting to thread #100? Are there any

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Going on from the previous thread, on this photo you can just see a glimpse of how the room used to be @Nortower

Omg I never knew this either... so she turfed her niece out of a bedroom for her bleeping dog? Ok so pre extension when she had changed it to lardsnomes room where did niece sleep do you reckon? In the damp fabreezed hairy dog sheets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😂 I'm sure the rest of u r lovely. I've never been to Maldon, but I've been buying the salt for years down here in Australia. I bet the rest of you know how to cook real food. And maybe even sit at the table to eat 😉
Yea,but our webbed hands make it awkward to hold the cutlery.g'day 🙂(or maybe not -isn't it tomorrow there?)

Omg I never knew this either... so she turfed her niece out of a bedroom for her bleeping dog? Ok so pre extension when she had changed it to lardsnomes room where did niece sleep do you reckon? In the damp fabreezed hairy dog sheets 🤣🤣🤣
I remember her sleeping in there -it became Lardy's room way before the extension.
Don't worry her niece is fine in that room,she had a shiny wet nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't
I don’t think there is anything wrong with Ronnie other than not enough play time, exploring, floor time! His laid out and held a lot!!

I also don’t believe there is an issue with MH bonding as such. She is just too into herself and insta.

Her new bestie works, has 2 older children aswell as a working man who is often not home yet she manages to do it all.
She may have her faults BUT she is a good mum!!
I don't think we can say she's a good mum or a bad mum, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. However, I think we can all agree she spends too much time with her phone shoved in Ronnie's face

Reactions: 33
I just wish she would actually parent Ronnie rather than shove her phone in his face.

Yes, we are in an age where we like to take pics & document things on our phones but jesus christ woman Ronnie will know nothing other than the 4 walls of the house and a bloody grey back of a phone!!!

Oh and a mother who cares more for a dog than her own child🙄

Reactions: 20
I just don't get why anyone wouldn't make fresh food from scratch for their baby.
I did a mixture of both as obv it's not always easy when your really busy, have other kids and a job and they come in handy. But the majority was fresh food.

That woman has NO excuse whatsover. The 2 of them are at home all day!
Instead of cleaning your sink or googling herself to find hero worship from the deluded, make your precious son some decent, nutrious food!
He is going to be bought up on grease filled excuse for a casserole and doritoes oh and chineese takeaway. I bet he will be on that by his first birthday.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She's quiet this evening?
Fed up with Bullshit Bingo-who fancies a game of Hinchey's Never did I Ever ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yea,but our webbed hands make it awkward to hold the cutlery.g'day 🙂(or maybe not -isn't it tomorrow there?)
Yes it is tomorrow. 2:11am to be precise. You tattlers r keeping me from my beauty sleep 😂 I better go to bed zzzzzzz

She's quiet this evening?
Fed up with Bullshit Bingo-who fancies a game of Hinchey's Never did I Ever ?
Never did I ever set the table and dine on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.