Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the "gender reveal" tbh. Call me thick but surely they would have found out at the scan right? And put that over the top box with balloon etc together to be opened by them in "surprise?" I literally just don't get the point. By all means do a gender reveal but don't pretend you had no idea about it 🙄🤦
How?

Is this her attempt at being more environmentally friendly, or is she damp dusting because we suggested it a few threads back? Would love to know what happened to the lenor and water trick (always thought that was weird)

Wonder if it's still in her highlights...

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Prison garb BINGO.
Also has anyone checked back on old highlights to see if the Lenor spray bottle has been removed? Just curious but can’t be arsed to look myself lol

Reactions: 3
I don't get the "gender reveal" tbh. Call me thick but surely they would have found out at the scan right? And put that over the top box with balloon etc together to be opened by them in "surprise?" I literally just don't get the point. By all means do a gender reveal but don't pretend you had no idea about it 🙄🤦
I think the idea has come over from America, the scanner is more discreet over what they show on screen if you make it known you don't want to know, then they give you a sealed envelope which you pass on to the person you're paying to put together the gender reveal, all a bit OTT.

Reactions: 3
Being told the sex of your baby wasn’t a thing in my day and I’m only 50 !! One hospital near me actually had a policy to refuse to tell you - how times have changed ....
I know someone who was told they were having a boy, they had picked a name, decorated his nursery, bought all his clothes.... imagine their surprise when the baby was born and was actually a girl 🤣🤣🤣 she's only about 6 or 7 now so it wasn't that long ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What no product to plug just good old water? Seriously give it a rest it’s Sunday, nice bright day get out in your 30k car and go somewhere nice for the day... she really doesn’t know how lucky she is..

Reactions: 14
Stacey's having friends over hope it ain't the grinch and onslow to compare their organisational skills

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t see anything on her highlights about the lenor spraying!
She cleans things so unnecessary.
RIP to Astonish Germ Cleaner she used to clean her cupboards with and the Mould and Mildew spray for the bathroom

Reactions: 10
I do agree with you on that term
Sometimes I think she had a baby to prove people wrong as before people were saying her homes immaculate due to no kids

I just hope he grows hapoy
He will have a strange life until the insta bubble bursts

I do think it’s lovely she has the family around a lot. That’s nice for Ronnie otherwise he’d be so lonely
it is a shame for him, in a way I joke about jamie having a career break but I’m glad to see he has because who would interact with that baby all day while she’s busy showing off to her barmy army. When my sons asleep I try get as much as I can done while my older one is with the child minder (I work evenings so using his free 15 hours so he can be around other children and I can spend quality time with the baby) but if the older one is here I wait till they both are in bed or after I finish work when both kids are asleep and my partner in bed at 11pm and get all the house quickly tidy (ish)
But when they are both awake they have all my attention. Both are currently asleep now so iv put the dinner on and then will get ready for work so I can be with them before I head to work.

she just seems to not want to be with him through out the day, every time I click on Instagram there is more story highlights. And of course is good if a baby/child has both parents but a baby NEEDS his mother. We could all be wrong she could be fantastic and I hope that’s the case but it just don’t seem that way sadly. Social media shouldn’t be such a big part of anyones life it’s unhealthy.

Reactions: 10
I hate gender reveals with a passion, so pretentious, but tbf if you’re having one I believe the sonographer writes the sex down in a sealed envelope, and you give it to someone else to organise the reveal
Ah ok that clears that up then :) sorry if I sounded stupid 😅🤦

Reactions: 4
I think I’m one of few people who don’t know the sex of my baby we were happy as long as baby is healthy it’s our first and my husband wants to be the one to tell everyone what we have had on the day and I’m happy for this to happen to and our hospital has signs up saying they don’t tell the sex and actually blur that bit of the screen. Each to their own I know lots of people who found out but not many of them had a reveal they just told us
we didn't find out with ours. I like the surprise at the end. Said to my husband I'm like a giant kinder egg 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 73618 Her fans are so brainwashed with the way they write things about her
He’s looked after by someone other than her half the time. She’s always “cleaning” or shopping 😡😡😡 I know us mums need time out the house etc to be normal person not just a mum but she does that more than she looks after her own baby she infuriates me

Reactions: 6
So where's Jamie's this time Soph! Another "golfing" trip maybe. He seems to do a disappearing act very other weekend. I could be wrong but maybe I'm not either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.