Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just doing a little bit of a follower search. Odd that there is a very similar theme to other ‘celebs’ that these suspect accounts follow as well as Hinch...Phillip Schofield, Holly Willougby, Victoria Beckham, Fearne Cotton, Stacey Solomon, Joe Swash.

Couldn’t see anything on her highlights about the lenor spraying!
She cleans things so unnecessary.
RIP to Astonish Germ Cleaner she used to clean her cupboards with and the Mould and Mildew spray for the bathroom
She’s well and truly sold herself to PandG! Well done Sophflora - independent woman my a**e you have sold yourself to a massive conglomerate and lost yourself along the way! When I think of it this way, I actually do feel a little sorry for her. Surely she must look back at how this all started and feel sad that she has to worry daily about doing the ‘right thing’ for PandG rather than just being herself. I think she started out just having fun (and being more authentic and genuine too!) but it’s become a monster and in turn made her become someone else.

Reactions: 6
Never have I ever completely ruined my dining table by pouring tit loads of neat zoflora on it 😱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never have I ever... Confused a town with a village.
Never have I ever... Been worth thousands, but only done a giveaway of a scabby sponge
Never have I ever... Thought the paps were outside waiting for me, even though I'm a nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Ronnie is with my mum this morning” is it just me that hates leaving my baby 😂😂😂 I don’t mind obviously if I’ve got something on where I can’t really take him - which isn’t very often but she’s not exactly doing much she could easily put Ronnie in his bouncer walker whatever whilst she’s cleaning? Can’t see her doing anything important enough this morning. Surely you’d stay with your mum whilst she has him? Or is that just me 😂😂 I don’t get it why is she never with her son 😂😂

Reactions: 12
It was all in the papers he admitted to half of it.
U don't need to know the ins and outs of someone's life to comment on it or does everyone on tattle know hinch personally and its just me who doesn't... Jealous

I care when celebrities use their platform to tell other people to give to charities. Making themselves look good all while people like me and you actually raise the money
What did he do?

Reactions: 3
I don't get the "gender reveal" tbh. Call me thick but surely they would have found out at the scan right? And put that over the top box with balloon etc together to be opened by them in "surprise?" I literally just don't get the point. By all means do a gender reveal but don't pretend you had no idea about it 🙄🤦
Tbf we did one and it was purely for our older son, we paid for a private scan and asked them to put it in an envelope for us so when we got home to our son who was 3 at the time he was at his grandparents (so we could enjoy the scan me and my partner without him running around) we could all find out together, we didn’t want to know before he knew but all we did was buy him a box with a balloon in that he opened, he was more interested in the balloon that the colour of it. Haha but I will not be doing a yearly reminder of it for the gram.

Reactions: 10
Banging Trace
So where's Jamie's this time Soph! Another "golfing" trip maybe. He seems to do a disappearing act very other weekend. I could be wrong but maybe I'm not either 🤷‍♀️
He’s got to be away or out somewhere as Ronnie with her mum! She just can’t look after him alone can she. Send him with her mum so she can be on her phone all day

Reactions: 12
I was just thinking oh how sad they have a child free morning and are spending it cleaning, then saw the carpet cleaner AD and realised she’s actually at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was all in the papers he admitted to half of it.
U don't need to know the ins and outs of someone's life to comment on it or does everyone on tattle know hinch personally and its just me who doesn't... Jealous

I care when celebrities use their platform to tell other people to give to charities. Making themselves look good all while people like me and you actually raise the money
What did he do??

Reactions: 1
Ngl slightly jealous of that carpet cleaner.
Having children has not been kind to our carpets!!!

They are a million pounds and we are poor so 🤷‍♀️ no clean carpets for us.

Reactions: 13
She was gifted the rug doctor early on in 2019 and is only just trying it out? Shows how much she really bleeping needs it then :)

• Angry
Reactions: 28
There like £300 plus them rug doctors..goes to show how much other stuff she has store away that’s been gifted, she’ll clean the rug once and it will never be used again!

More debt for her shoppers! I also love how popular Stacey is becoming for her house/organising 😌 even if I don’t really like her I prefer her to hinch.

Reactions: 20
“Ronnie is with my mum this morning” is it just me that hates leaving my baby 😂😂😂 I don’t mind obviously if I’ve got something on where I can’t really take him - which isn’t very often but she’s not exactly doing much she could easily put Ronnie in his bouncer walker whatever whilst she’s cleaning? Can’t see her doing anything important enough this morning. Surely you’d stay with your mum whilst she has him? Or is that just me 😂😂 I don’t get it why is she never with her son 😂😂
I wish my mum or mother in law would have my children so I could clean my house. I do wonder though how her house is even dirty and would need her to spend as much time as she does cleaning it.
I struggle to keep on top of our house daily with them running around and playing. There’s always something that needs doing!

She’s so un relatable it’s actually funny because she thinks she’s the girl next door cleaning her house when she’s actually a greedy selfish bastard

Reactions: 18
Ma barkers got Ronnie the baby so she can do her advert she’s been meaning to do

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.