Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was a chunk too, he had fat rolls that made him look like he was screwed together, even on his wrists 😂 he also had a wodge of fat above his nose that made him look permanently frowning. He didn’t sit unaided until almost 8 months. This was when he started BLW as he needed that milestone first. He was also exclusively breastfed and the HV kept saying “are you sure he’s not having formula” every time she weighed him. When I asked her why she was accusing me of slipping him bottles she said she wasn’t. I said well I doubt he’s creeping out of his cot in the early hours and scoring SMA on street corners. Our relationship was never going to be good 😂 this is why I don’t speculate on Ronnies development. They’re all different. My son was lazy and did everything in his own time, he’s still like that now at 6. My daughters were both tiny at birth, the largest being 5lb 3 (also both sections, the 9lb boy was natural. How’s that for cruel 😒) and we’re both raring to go. Like you say, all babies are different. He’ll soon catch up and if not as he has his developmental checks, I don’t recall what ages they are now, if required anything will be flagged up and they’ll be supporter accordingly.

As much as I dislike the Hinch brand I like to think that behind closed doors, or rather away from the gram, she’s a lot more attentive than she appears on it.
This is a good point and may explain why he's not having anything more solid yet.

I do think it is harder for bigger babies aswell. My daughter ended up being tiny so it was easy to just throw herself around.

My boy was 9lbs 7 born (in his sac) I feel your pain!!! I dread to think how big the next would be if we decide to have another. My daughter was 8lb 6 lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My gender reveal was the scan lady asking me what it looked like and I was like “I don’t know” so she said well not does it not look like and I shouted “A WILLY” and was correct. Then we just text / told people. Each to their own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me neither, it seems extremely complicated as presumably the ultrasonographer would have to faff about writing it down, putting it in some sort of envelope to give to them to give to someone else to create the gender reveal box etc etc. I‘m happy to be proved wrong!
Yes this is what people do nowadays, I know a few people who have done this and then have 'gender reveal parties'...
I don't understand it myself, I'm happy to share the sex once ive found out privately myself at the scan. I couldn't stop crying (from happiness) so can't imagine doing that in front of loads of people but then I'm not an attention seeker and didn't mention it on any SM lol

Reactions: 6
I work in women health nhs and the sonographers do write it down and put it into an envelope Sealed.
It’s then given to someone else to make up the gender reveal cannon, balloon or whatever they are using.

Very hard to not say....she/he at further scans though 😂🤣

My gender reveal was the scan lady asking me what it looked like and I was like “I don’t know” so she said well not does it not look like and I shouted “A WILLY” and was correct. Then we just text / told people. Each to their own 😂
I think it’s a lovely feeling finding out in private! AND it’s the sonographers favourite part of their job too!!

Reactions: 6
Yes this is what people do nowadays, I know a few people who have done this and then have 'gender reveal parties'...
I don't understand it myself, I'm happy to share the sex once ive found out privately myself at the scan. I couldn't stop crying (from happiness) so can't imagine doing that in front of loads of people but then I'm not an attention seeker and didn't mention it on any SM lol
I think I’m one of few people who don’t know the sex of my baby we were happy as long as baby is healthy it’s our first and my husband wants to be the one to tell everyone what we have had on the day and I’m happy for this to happen to and our hospital has signs up saying they don’t tell the sex and actually blur that bit of the screen. Each to their own I know lots of people who found out but not many of them had a reveal they just told us

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I felt kinda sad watching her video from a year ago when she found out Ronnie was a boy. I see genuine emotion tbh, I liked her back then. She’s not like that anymore though and it’s a shame.
She was frail and starving herself back then!
Just look at her in that video, like a dressed skeleton!
No care for baby just worried about gaining weight which is normal and healthy!

Reactions: 12
Lol ours was very much like this too!! 😂😂😂 He was led there spread legs with it just pointing out 😂😂 wasn't hard to miss tbh!!

Reactions: 3
As much as I dislike the Hinch brand I like to think that behind closed doors, or rather away from the gram, she’s a lot more attentive than she appears on it.
I hope so, but sadly, I'm not convinced. If she was, surely he wouldn't be able to hide that in his face while she's filming, but there's just no reaction, no warmth. I know that interaction shouldn't be compared to Stacey and Rex, Rex is her third so she's much more experienced as a Mum. We know Hinch can do it, there was genuine emotion displayed this week towards the dog and his trip to Weight Watchers. But with Ronnie, they come across as disconnected.

Reactions: 16
Erm why is J Doggs stuff in sausage roll dogs room...?? Surely her *gifted wardrobe space would have enough room for his pants...,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Honestly I don’t think it’s about how he’s not sitting yet, not for me anyway, my baby is 5 months old and I would love for him to be a baby for as long as I can get away with, I hold him a lot, I love it! I did with my first cuddles all round but they still get plenty of floor time and interaction.
it’s about the fact she seems more interested in cleaning or her dog than the beautiful baby she has in front of her x
I do agree with you on that term
Sometimes I think she had a baby to prove people wrong as before people were saying her homes immaculate due to no kids

I just hope he grows hapoy
He will have a strange life until the insta bubble bursts

I do think it’s lovely she has the family around a lot. That’s nice for Ronnie otherwise he’d be so lonely

Reactions: 8
It’s nice that she’s using her platform to help a good cause this morning. I was thinking about this the other day as she has “3million” followers and Jason Manford only has 186k but raises some pure funds for just giving causes by mobilising his charity ninjas every now and again to help them hit target overnight. He used to do it every weekend it was great. People just donating 50p etc.

Hope this little girl reaches her target now (but Hinch doesn’t get the credit)
The young girl is a local girl, there lots of appeals going around the area and shared, so good chance the goal will be met, I really hope Hinch doesn’t get the credit for it as I will be little to do with her input 😡

Reactions: 7
As if Jamie's stuff is kept in Henry's room 😩😩😩😂😂😂 bet handsnomes was furious that he had to clear a few drawers out so Jamie had somewhere to put his clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Never have I ever read tattle 😉

never have I ever addressed my child’s xmas present mummy and Jamie

never have I ever deafened my followers with god awful singing 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Oh I need to re-fold all of Jamie’s stuff because he just throws it in”

No you don’t. It’s not 1955. He chose to have his clothes that messy. My partner has holes in his boxers / socks, a random part of wardrobe where holiday clothes are just scrunched up and thrown in, all that. duck all to do with me. As long as door isn’t bursting open then I don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Aww I mentioned yesterday or the day before that I loved primarks make up range... hiya Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

Just about this make up thing. She states she doesn't know good make up brands or what's best etc.... yet (don't judge me, I was sucked in too) in her first book there's a LONG list of her favourite make up she uses from MAC to Esteè Lauder to Nars... Charlotte Tilbury. Now, I'm no expert but even I know they're all premium brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think I’m one of few people who don’t know the sex of my baby we were happy as long as baby is healthy it’s our first and my husband wants to be the one to tell everyone what we have had on the day and I’m happy for this to happen to and our hospital has signs up saying they don’t tell the sex and actually blur that bit of the screen. Each to their own I know lots of people who found out but not many of them had a reveal they just told us

We didn’t find out either. So few genuine surprises in life. My mum was furious as she wanted to buy blue or pink. She had to make do with white 😂😂. I also think the gender reveal is a bit naff - no offence to anyone that has had one. Each to their own.

• Heart
Stop faffin about upstairs soph and get in that kitchen!!
I wanna see if your flowers are still on your hob 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.