Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The young girl is a local girl, there lots of appeals going around the area and shared, so good chance the goal will be met, I really hope Hinch doesn’t get the credit for it as I will be little to do with her input 😡
The little girls best friend has set up a page on fb and has raised loads, full credit to her Tbh

Reactions: 9
There's got to be a re-appearance soon of the grease swamped, anaemic sausage casserole. Get chopping those plastic display vegetables Soph.

Reactions: 10
Has Anyone noticed hinch is almost in competition with Stacey solomon? Staceys really homing in on the whole organising/labelling and cleaning and she’s actually becoming hinch getting all giggly when she shows off her new storage ideas...

Reactions: 16
Has Anyone noticed hinch is almost in competition with Stacey solomon? Staceys really homing in on the whole organising/labelling and cleaning and she’s actually becoming hinch getting all giggly when she shows off her new storage ideas...
Stacey needs to back away from that 'friendship'. Hinch is a 'Wendy'. Any ex mumsnetters will know what that means ;)

Reactions: 4
I have questions

1. Has she donated to this cause herself when she can clearly afford it?
2. How come Ronnie Long Socks Bless Him can suddenly fit into his trousers?
3. Why does she feel the need to fold her grown husband's clothes? If mine stuffs his own clothes into his drawer then that's his look out?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Didn't someone mention on here very recently that they wondered if Soph wanted a baby girl so she could dress her up like a show pony? And today Hinch is banging on about how much she had wanted a little boy? Tattlers live in her head rent free😂 always trying to prove something to us as if adhering to comments made on here will magically make us like her

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Being told the sex of your baby wasn’t a thing in my day and I’m only 50 !! One hospital near me actually had a policy to refuse to tell you - how times have changed ....

Been catching up on all the posts and I am creased up laughing. I think she was saying she has a headache last night as it's another reason to go to bed early so can avoid sex with her flat faced husband. I bet every night he wonders if it'll happen but she'll be in bed doing puzzles about herself or colouring in with kids crayons in her dolly dimple book. Little wonder she said he has "guns" that'll be from all the self loving he has to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Long time lurker, first time poster🙋🏻‍♀️
Soph, if you’re here please listen to this podcast from approx 24mins in! 😘😘

Don’t worry guyyzzzs not a screen nazi.. my kid watches tv and I’m definitely guilty of scrolling too much when I should be paying more attention to him but I think we can agree Hinch is another level and should probably take note! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 1
Been catching up on all the posts and I am creased up laughing. I think she was saying she has a headache last night as it's another reason to go to bed early so can avoid sex with her flat faced husband. I bet every night he wonders if it'll happen but she'll be in bed doing puzzles about herself or colouring in with kids crayons in her dolly dimple book. Little wonder she said he has "guns" that'll be from all the self loving he has to do.
She said didn’t she that she more frisky than ever since having Ronnie 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait what, she's just using water, what about fabric softener, I'm quite sure it was one of her amazing hacks 🙄

Reactions: 17
Why are Jamie's clothes in the dogs room, not even the spare room but the dogs room? She has regularly said they don't have enough clothes to fill their new wardrobes so it's not through lack of storage space.
And sod refolding them, he is a 40 year old man, not a baby. If he can't be arsed to keep them tidy that's his problem

Reactions: 19
Oh yes Hinch told us all on that podcast she has a tight vag and is a very horny hinch. Probably why J-Dawgs eyes are so wide, she bounces them out their sockets!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
“Oh I need to re-fold all of Jamie’s stuff because he just throws it in”

No you don’t. It’s not 1955. He chose to have his clothes that messy. My partner has holes in his boxers / socks, a random part of wardrobe where holiday clothes are just scrunched up and thrown in, all that. duck all to do with me. As long as door isn’t bursting open then I don’t care.
That's the same deal I have with my partner - as long as the drawers can close I don't care 😂

What’s with the whole water and a damp clofff now?
what about the millions of products you were using Soph.
what about the lenor?
your followers are so confused that their queen has changed her mind on something yet again 🥱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.