Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ronnie is with my mum this morning” is it just me that hates leaving my baby 😂😂😂 I don’t mind obviously if I’ve got something on where I can’t really take him - which isn’t very often but she’s not exactly doing much she could easily put Ronnie in his bouncer walker whatever whilst she’s cleaning? Can’t see her doing anything important enough this morning. Surely you’d stay with your mum whilst she has him? Or is that just me 😂😂 I don’t get it why is she never with her son 😂😂
Celebrates the year anniversary of a gender reveal by sending Ronnie bless 'im, to her Mums so she can clean a rug. Freshen up Friday can't have been worth it if she's having to do a deep clean today.

Reactions: 28
kind of not hinch related but is related to something she posted..... also don’t know if it’s already been said as i’m a few pages behind but if anybody genuinely wants to help donate to Lilly there is a group on facebook called “the one pound warriors” it has around 85k members in it but the aim is obviously saying even £1 helps, if you’re able to search the page and share it or invite your friends to it that would be much appreciated ❤

Reactions: 14
Why are Jamie's clothes in the dogs room, not even the spare room but the dogs room? She has regularly said they don't have enough clothes to fill their new wardrobes so it's not through lack of storage space.
And sod refolding them, he is a 40 year old man, not a baby. If he can't be arsed to keep them tidy that's his problem
the dogs room is also the furthest from theirs, whats the betting he sleeps their and fatsnomes with her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I hear her or Marnie Simpson say ‘hey guys’ one more time!!!!!! annoying knob jockeys GET A LIFE YOU SAD BINTS

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What no product to plug just good old water? Seriously give it a rest it’s Sunday, nice bright day get out in your 30k car and go somewhere nice for the day... she really doesn’t know how lucky she is..
swipe up for the local water board?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Celebrates the year anniversary of a gender reveal by sending Ronnie bless 'im, to her Mums so she can clean a rug. Freshen up Friday can't have been worth it if she's having to do a deep clean today.
Oh the irony ! the hypocrisy 😳🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Never have I ever - gone for a drive/nosey round a new housing estate in my blacked out Range, parked up outside someone’s house and wondered if the people inside were Hinchers.

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When i clean i don't ditch my baby on a family member..
They will happily sit in their bouncer and watch me or when they nap i do the odd job if i don't need a nap..

She is an odd one. Not everyone has the luxury of a family member to be there when they clean.. cannot happen everytime!

Reactions: 15
I wish my mum or mother in law would have my children so I could clean my house. I do wonder though how her house is even dirty and would need her to spend as much time as she does cleaning it.
I struggle to keep on top of our house daily with them running around and playing. There’s always something that needs doing!

She’s so un relatable it’s actually funny because she thinks she’s the girl next door cleaning her house when she’s actually a greedy selfish bastard
I clean up when he’s sleeping mostly. Or get little bits done during the day when he’s sitting happily or put him in his walker and he follows me round 😂 its not very relatable her cleaning whilst Ronnies at her mums. I’d like to see her do it with him there whilst she’s home alone

Reactions: 9
Is this her attempt at being more environmentally friendly, or is she damp dusting because we suggested it a few threads back? Would love to know what happened to the lenor and water trick (always thought that was weird)

Wonder if it's still in her highlights...
Maybe Lenor have asked her to stop but not make a big thing of it ? They will be sh**ting bricks in case they get sued , they should have put a front page disclaimer but they don’t want to lose the best influencer for pointless , unnecessary cleaning products in the history of advertising, even if many followers are not real she still had a massive following who have on many occasions wiped out stock on her say so that’s a powerful incentive for companies to be friends !!

Jamie’s clothes still being in the dogs room just shows yet again how they value looks over functionality. Imagine having a massive extension that doubles your house size and still not getting a bedroom where you can keep all your clothes.

Reactions: 22
Jamie’s clothes still being in the dogs room just shows yet again how they value looks over functionality. Imagine having a massive extension that doubles your house size and still not getting a bedroom where you can keep all your clothes.
I still can’t believe they didn’t make the kitchen bigger. I know she doesn’t cook so it isn’t a priority for her - but that will go against the property when (not IF) she goes to sell it. I couldn’t cope in a kitchen that small.

Never have I ever said I don’t like going out and then go out 3 times in 1 week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been on my Facebook and three different “Hinch” groups popped up to join so I declined by pressing the x in the corner and it wanted reasons as to why I wanted to hide them, So I chose offensive, petty I know but I don’t care they make me sick with their bios saying rude comments and bullying won’t be tolerated!! Bit rich coming from them utter turds! 😡🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.